SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a group my awesome daughter turned me on to...

The Piano Guys--VERY TALENTED!! (YesorNo, you would love them!! Cute guys and great classical music!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4BzonlVlw

And this is the amazing cellist doing some totally riculously incredible music!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVvFYppU0w

Hey, seguek, good evening all :seeya: Just logged on and flipped thru the pages and posts real fast.

Is that you in your avatar? You look like my Pearl!!( she never knew how beautiful she was, you know-she had massive depression about how she looked). You are a beauty!!
I don't have any pictures of me on my laptop (had to switch back from my PC- the updates were eating up all my usage on the satellite). I'm an old dinosaur anyway and a meer shell of what I use to look like- :floorlaugh:, not young and beautiful like you'all :floorlaugh:.

(Montgomery says new jury will be picked in mid-July for penalty phase- HLN says. We have to wait soooooooo long).

I couldn't see the pianist YouTube- says to try later, but I'm sure I would've liked them.

Geevee...I cant imagine the camera not liking you-- I love your hair!!!!
Some days the camera likes me, most days not too much. lol

You are quite the cutie, marlap. :)

My husband was born here in the US but his parents were both born in India. I've been back to visit his family in India. It was quite the adventure.

I will NEVER again complain about LA traffic. You haven't SEEN traffic until you've been to India. You can truly only appreciate traffic in the US until you've had to share a road with a flipping elephant and camel. :)

Bison (Buffalo) have the right-of-way in Yellowstone National Park. We had to wait 2 hours for a herd of them to clear the road. At first it was fun to watch, but when their babies decided it was lunch time and nap time in the middle of the road while hundreds of cars were backed up, it got old. But I got lots of pictures.:seeya:

I am!! I live and work in South OC!

Bon Jovi just played at the staples center in April. Good show but the staples center doesn't have the best acoustics for music.

Wait! You're female? And such a beautiful lady!! :thud:

Love Bob! But Tom Cruise gives *me* the willies ....jmo....I never liked him--even when he did The Outsiders (remember that book/movie?) and all my friends were gaga for him...there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way...

Me too, I've never cared for him, just rubs me the wrong way I guess. Loved the book and the movie was okie dokie too, never been a fan of the Cruise though.

Gotta go do something in the kitchen about dinner, be back a little later.

What happened yesterday???

Yesterday Maricopa County DA said he had not made decision on retrying Jodi on penalty phase as yet, but was moving forward with the work to retry her. However, he said he wanted to take into account the feelings of the victims family, and also wanted to hear from the defense attorneys before making a final decision. He said he had plenty of time to do that.

Earlier on this thread today, KCL had confirmation from a source that the DA had decided for sure to retry CMJA for penalty phase and it would be announced today. Don't know what is happening. Or when we will know. But I do trust KCL's word that she has source.

Oh no, I am sorry. I am female. I was blushing cause it would be great to see the men's photographs. Lol.

Actually, I have a good looking husband. But Mark Eiglarsh, for instance, is eye candy. :)

Mark is cute, but Vinnie P. is my crush from HLN. He's funny, too- just like Mark. Mark coined this name for JA: the Queen of Zumunda- too funny- :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Three dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic - a Newfoundland, a Pomeranian, and a Pekingese.

It has been fun today. Getting ready to face rush hour traffic.

Have a great weekend!!! Can you believe that today is the last day of May?????

Summer here goes by much to quickly. It is my favorite season. You know summer and the living is easy....well sort of. The weather has been wonderful here today. Temps are near or in low 90's with a slight hint of humidity. The evening is going to feel just great sitting outside with a warm summer feel to the slight breeze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BthCLLO-PY0
A song to go with my mood.

Hi Yesorno...yes that's me...and yes everybody says I look like JJ....:D I take it as a compliment!!! Thank you! I wish I could sing like her!
I will try and pm you a better link for these boys...or just Google "the Piano Guys"...I'm sure you are beautiful--I can tell by your kind words to us all!

Hey, seguek, good evening all :seeya: Just logged on and flipped thru the pages and posts real fast.

Is that you in your avatar? You look like my Pearl!!( she never knew how beautiful she was, you know-she had massive depression about how she looked). You are a beauty!!
I don't have any pictures of me on my laptop (had to switch back from my PC- the updates were eating up all my usage on the satellite). I'm an old dinosaur anyway and a meer shell of what I use to look like- :floorlaugh:, not young and beautiful like you'all :floorlaugh:.

(Montgomery says new jury will be picked in mid-July for penalty phase- HLN says. We have to wait soooooooo long).

I couldn't see the pianist YouTube- says to try later, but I'm sure I would've liked them.

Wait! You're female? And such a beautiful lady!! :thud:

LOL. Yup. And thank you!!! I think almost everyone on WS thought I was male.

Mark is cute, but Vinnie P. is my crush from HLN. He's funny, too- just like Mark. Mark coined this name for JA: the Queen of Zumunda- too funny- :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh I love Vinnie too. And Mike Galanos. He is a dream. :blushing:
But Mark is just too perfect. Isn't he? That Florida tan and brilliant white teeth and smile and sharp mind. Ahhhhh......

The queen of Zumunda? Lol. Never heard that. :floorlaugh:
But...have heard her called lots of other names. (if you know what I mean)

I am still a Juanette. :)

Three dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic - a Newfoundland, a Pomeranian, and a Pekingese.

Thanks for that little tid bit, I didn't know that. Always wondered if there were pets on board. Poor guys. Glad some survived.

Love Bob! But Tom Cruise gives *me* the willies ....jmo....I never liked him--even when he did The Outsiders (remember that book/movie?) and all my friends were gaga for him...there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way...

I have always felt the same. Now, when Rob Lowe was caught in his little um, transgression, all my friends found him a turn off, but not me, I always knew he was Mr Sexy.

On another topic, I went to Starbucks today to get my coffee, which I use at home. I have been wanting a strawberry frap since this trial started, and I was thinking all week I would get one, finally.
Well, it just wasn't meant to be -lol- they came out with this new triple caramel ribbon thingie that I just could not resist. Sorry jodi:seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Queen of Zumunda :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I laughed so hard when he first said that on Dr. Drew. I love Mark. Jenny annoys me. I might agree with many of her thoughts but I hate the way she interrupts all the guests.

I've been out of the loop. It's hot as heck here in NY. Phew!

Can't imagine how hot it will be in Arizona prison cell.

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member