SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Maricopa County DA said he had not made decision on retrying Jodi on penalty phase as yet, but was moving forward with the work to retry her. However, he said he wanted to take into account the feelings of the victims family, and also wanted to hear from the defense attorneys before making a final decision. He said he had plenty of time to do that.

Earlier on this thread today, KCL had confirmation from a source that the DA had decided for sure to retry CMJA for penalty phase and it would be announced today. Don't know what is happening. Or when we will know. But I do trust KCL's word that she has source.

in all selfishness..hope they retry the penalty phase just so Juan can take some well thought out and researched slaps @ the CMJA. IMO CMJA needs to see and feel that her antics, lies, manipulations are totally rejected. In the least Juan, IMO, can present some more descriptive and inappropriate behaviors thought of as " cute " and " convincing" by Arias..If I get this correctly, the only " deal" that the CMJA has is LWOP with no appeals to take DP off the table..am I correct???

BBM

I totally agree, gauntlet! There were some weeks during this trial were I was unusually grumpy, sad and just annoyed. I didn't realize how much it was grating on me, which is really kind of silly. As much as I love our insightful and deep trial converstaions, it's super fun to kick back and just be a bunch of dorks too :)

I cried a lot throughout the trial and still have thoughts of JA murdering Travis- horrible. This forum helps so much. I laugh all the time :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: with all the funny and clever WSers.

BBM Whose a dork????? :floorlaugh: I consider myself an elegant, old fart :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It's nice seeing everyone's photos -thanks for sharing. I'm a bit computer challenged and dont' know how to make my photo public (???).

Summer here goes by much to quickly. It is my favorite season. You know summer and the living is easy....well sort of. The weather has been wonderful here today. Temps are near or in low 90's with a slight hint of humidity. The evening is going to feel just great sitting outside with a warm summer feel to the slight breeze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BthCLLO-PY0
A song to go with my mood.

Same here..ready to hear some " sittin by the dock of the bay tunes

This Cherokee sure did. I'm sorry. :floorlaugh:

I don't mind at all. Over the years I know some thought I was male. But today I think it's evident by the multiple comments that almost everyone here thought I was male. Not sure if it's the nature of my posts or my screen name.

Tulessa--I have always been envious of your thick hair!! Its amazing!!!

Thank you. I wish I felt the same. Thinning and a cut once a month. It's a pain, But I love my Cherokee heritage. Red skin and all. Hubby said my red skin is what first attracted him to me. He's so sweet, considering I was made fun of as a child for being Native American..

[/B]
I cried a lot throughout the trial and still have thoughts of JA murdering Travis- horrible. This forum helps so much. I laugh all the time :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: with all the funny and clever WSers.

BBM Whose a dork????? :floorlaugh: I consider myself an elegant, old fart :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Dork is a fabulous compliment in my book. Life's too short to be blah :)

Debra Milke

Does anyone know of an objective web site that discusses all the facts of the Milke case without bias? I've only been able to find two web sites so far, and they are very biased web sites. I would like to have a better understanding especially of the actual evidence.

Mark is cute, but Vinnie P. is my crush from HLN. He's funny, too- just like Mark. Mark coined this name for JA: the Queen of Zumunda- too funny- :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hi my dear YESorNo! We missed you and I'm so glad you're back.

If segue is too busy to be your DJ just say the word - I'll post for you.

This is for you:

Janis Joplin- Piece of my heart - YouTube

I wonder if its from JSW posts from Caylee days?

JSW? Hummm I'm not sure I remember?? I was certainly around back in the Anthony trial days but I don't remember a JSW?

I'm probably late to the party, but did ya'll see this?

Jodi Arias’ Appeal to Remove Death Penalty Denied

Jodi Arias’ attorneys were denied the chance to have the death penalty taken off the table in Arias’ murder trial, as the Arizona Supreme Court rejected their petition for an appeal.

Arias was convicted of murdering her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, and is facing the possibility of the death penalty. The jury that found her guilty of premeditated murder was split over whether to sentence Arias to death. The prosecutor now must decide whether to find a new jury to decide Arias’ punishment.

During the trial, however, Arias’ attorneys appealed to Arizona’s highest court to reconsider whether Arias should face the death penalty. They claimed that the prosecution’s testimony about the way Alexander died, and how cruel it was, was inconsistent.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/05/jodi-arias-appeal-to-remove-death-penalty-denied/

BBM Ohhhhhhhhhh- inconsistent with THEIR lies. OK. Nurmi and JW are so _________________ (add whatever you like- I don't want a T/O- :floorlaugh:).

in all selfishness..hope they retry the penalty phase just so Juan can take some well thought out and researched slaps @ the CMJA. IMO CMJA needs to see and feel that her antics, lies, manipulations are totally rejected. In the least Juan, IMO, can present some more descriptive and inappropriate behaviors thought of as " cute " and " convincing" by Arias..If I get this correctly, the only " deal" that the CMJA has is LWOP with no appeals to take DP off the table..am I correct???

Correct AFAIK, I can just imagine her sweltering in the Arizona heat right now, wishing she had left Travis alone and found someone else to con. I think about her being in that cell in the heat. That would kill me right there. There would be no need for death row. I can't take heat at all. So I don't know how she is doing. I just think she isn't going to take a plea at all because she still thinks she will get an appeal and get out of jail someday. JMO, but she doesn't live in reality. I would love seeing Juan find even more evidence that he can use.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot