SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(((Cubbee))) Thanks. I thought you were going to say he reminds me of the guy that came out with the gas can and the towtruck.

lol...no Sleuthy.. it just came to me today that you remind me of my very dear friend Steve...now the story about the birds in Steve's chimney is really a hoot!

A little more MTV...

[video=youtube;Ua26qTEK25U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua26qTEK25U[/video]

this is a cougar test.
And I have no idea why but here I am.

I have been working all day and just got home from a delish dinner at a fantastic Mexican place on the water. The shrimp and crawfish Chimachunga were phenomenol. I tried to look back, but I am just plain old lazy right now...emphasis on old.
Can someone please tell me if the big announcement was made today? TYIA

For everyone roasting on the east coast ...stay cool (and those of us freezing in the NW...)

[video=youtube;ZjPl0O0jkgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPl0O0jkgk[/video]

Hi to all the peeps at Websleuths!! I don't post much but I follow along with
all of you. When you laugh, you cry, you're happy or angry it's always for the right reasons and I join in with you all!!! lol

Thanks for a great day/night of good conversation and easy reading?... I guess I could say that (sounds like a book) ha ha

I'm proud to be a member of such a great forum indeed!!! :clap:;)

I have been working all day and just got home from a delish dinner at a fantastic Mexican place on the water. The shrimp and crawfish Chimachunga were phenomenol. I tried to look back, but I am just plain old lazy right now...emphasis on old.
Can someone please tell me if the big announcement was made today? TYIA

I looked on the timeline thread and didn't see anything about an announcement, I'm curious too.

Kind of: My great-grandmother combed the front ( using a metal comb!) of my waist length hairback into a ponytail- it was so tight, it pulled my eyes sideways and gave me a headache. It was worse when she braided it into 2 braids like Pippi .

You have such green eyes! I cannot imagine you with braids...were they like a schoolgirls?

Hey guys! I see everyone still has their beautiful pictures up! I haven't been on all day....any news related to the trial? Any more jurors speak out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member