SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come over, I have lotsa beer in the fridge. I like red beers (beer with tomato juice and a squeeze of lime).

YUMM! I love 'Bloody' beers! Ah, now I will have to make a quick stop at the store after work.

:cheers:

That's what everyone says. I started reading up on it but then stuff was going on here so I never continued.

I should do that today, since I'm so bored, but I'm too lazy to get out of this forum.

Here's a funny for you Hopeful One...

T-shirt for Procrastinators:

I never finish anyth

You're a knock out! Juan Martinez would be going crazy on this thread with all the hot blondes. Just sayin. (just a little insider info lol).

That gangnam video of Juan that you posted earlier is hilarious!! :floorlaugh:

Red beer is a Kansas thang. If I leave here, no one ever knows what the heck I'm talking about if I order a red beer.

I've always wanted to try a michelada!

A lot of the more authentic Mexican restaurants here(CA) serve it .

Done. For a short time I will leave up my photo :)

Wow!! Wait until sleuthy sees you :floorlaugh:
Thanks for streaking with us!

KCL I sure have missed you... I really enjoy reading your post you keep us updated
I also miss Beth I enjoyed her post also I'm not much into Jean and Jame

Yes. I just switched mine from my snuggie pic to a regular pic. I look like a goob in that snuggie, lol :)

Lisa, another pretty lady. So cool to see what everyone looks like.

I have to say this group is quite an attractive group...with intelligence to boot.:rockon::rockon:

Now I make Micheladas a lot! I never order them in restaraunts though, because they always put tomato juice in them and if I wanted tomato juice, I'd have a Red/Bloody beer.

So do you have a tried and true recipe? PWEEEZ share!

You're a knock out! Juan Martinez would be going crazy on this thread with all the hot blondes. Just sayin. (just a little insider info lol).

Thank you!!!! And my hair is lighter now than in the picture I posted (I took it in December hence the red lipstick). I put in low lights during the winter months.

Morning Cool Lady, you are definitely not fair to you...both of you are pretty women. Btw I read your blog and, well, lets just say you were made to tell a story. I look forward to future installments :seeya:

Her blog is such a beautiful tribute. I really enjoy reading it. I was on her thread reading thru the posts the other day (while at work) and had to stop. I had tears streaming down my face. All of the stories are so moving. There is no doubt a special energy that brings people here!

Thank you!!!! And my hair is lighter now than in the picture I posted (I took it in December hence the red lipstick). I put in low lights during the winter months.

Love the low lights. I keep thinking you look like that gal who used to be with Ellen...you know the one. What is her name?

Anne Heche!

Wow!! Wait until sleuthy sees you :floorlaugh:
Thanks for streaking with us!

Ok so it is rather liberating. And IT IS nice to put a face with a screen name. I've been posting with so many of you way back from the Anthony case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia