SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that how you turned that bear into a beautiful lady?

Why yes! :blushing:

I saw them in concert in San Antonio, along with John Mayall, and, let me see....oh, yeah, the Grateful Dead. Mmmmmmm, heaven!

Ok, really going to bed now!

Absolutely... Love this photo, best Picture of the whole trial. Juan needs it framed I think.

It was my screenshot. ::rockon::rockon: So if it appeared in a newspaper, we know the media read here too!

Hook 'em Horns!

I only lived in Minneapolis a year but went I moved up there I took Tweety on the plane in a little carrier that fit under my seat.

I had SUCH fun watching heads in the seats in front of me snap around every time Tweety chirped! :floorlaugh:

Re BBM

Your story reminded of a situation I once ran into and want to learn what to do next time, so need some advice from anyone.

This falls into the "What would You Do?" category.

I once was on a plane and there was a mother and small boy (lets say brat) in the seats directly in front of me. I had nobody beside me in my isle.

During the flight, the kid would stand up in his seat and stare right at me and stick his tounge out and make faces at me. At first, I cracked up, but after about the 20th time, I finally decided to stick my toungue out back at him and made a scary face at him. :floorlaugh:

He didnt like that and started crying and his Mom of course thinks I must have did something horrible to him, as she turned around and gave me a dirty look too. I came real close to sticking my toungue out at her too, but resisted. :floorlaugh:

Did I react too much ? What would others do? I want to be ready for next time. :floorlaugh:

I love this pic...
I find it very amusing that some ppl here think JSS is pro jodi...the "other forum --JAII" thinks she is is pro Juan...I guess its all in ones' perspective.

judge Sherry will vote LWOP if it comes down to it...
Cow moo imo jmo etc ocd Ltd et al....

Seguek9 -

BBM - "Ltd", hahahahaha!:floorlaugh:

Re BBM

Your story reminded of a situation I once ran into and want to learn what to do next time, so need some advice from anyone.

This falls into the "What would You Do?" category.

I once was on a plane and there was a mother and small boy (lets say brat) in the seats directly in front of me. I had nobody beside me in my isle.

During the flight, the kid would stand up in his seat and stare right at me and stick his tounge out and make faces at me. At first, I cracked up, but after about the 20th time, I finally decided to stick my toungue out back at him and made a scary face at him. :floorlaugh:

He didnt like that and started crying and his Mom of course thinks I must have did something horrible to him, as she turned around and gave me a dirty look too. I came real close to sticking my toungue out at her too, but resisted. :floorlaugh:

Did I react too much ? What would others do? I want to be ready for next time. :floorlaugh:

That's just what I would have done!

Now who are you going to believe?

toddler-crying-280x2801.jpg

Him or a bully? ha ha j/k around. Been there...best to ignore...

kaRN, as hard as that is for me to watch THANK YOU for posting it! What a wonderful tribute.
I am a huge "Breaking Bad" fan (Kyle and I watch it together) and a couple of the actors from BB have been in touch with him through Facebook. I was reading him the messages and he started crying. I said What's wrong?! He replied that is just such a nice thing to do. I told him that there are plenty of sh**ty people in this world.....but way more wonderful people!

I think of you and Kyle every day often Rosemary and I'm sending all my fiercest fighting power to you both from afar. Never ever ever give up. The monster can and will be beaten. F*ck Cancer Sorry mods. :blushing: Please snip my words if needed and not me.
Please let me know what I can do to help- anytime. I can do the research and you can be the Mom!!

Thanks for your help Truth Detector!!!

Scrounged thru boxes, found the electronics cords, hooked up the TV and DVD player *all by myself* and found season 4 of Sex and the City and enjoying a fine Sauvignon Blanc, my girls, Stanford, Alan cumming as dolce or gabbana after a freezing cold shower as our gas isn't turned in til Monday sitting in the most comfortable recliner I may have ever sat in (thank you Alfonse) belly full of Chinese takeout and trying for the world record for longest runon sentence known to man. :seeya:

Yeah, it was sad when she died.

During the last 5 years of her life, you could see her openly not liking her husband and I wished so bad she would just dump the geezer. She seemed so unhappy with him and he was such a stuffy person. They were a total mis-match. I hope she didnt marry him just to get money and be in a royal family as we all know you cant buy happiness.

The other sad thing was I could not see her with the type of guy she ended up getting killed with either, except he was probably more adventurist with all the money that guy had too.

I always felt Diana would have just liked a normal non famous person.

She seemed so nice.

The weird thing is I kind of see a similar thing happening with the new young royal couple. I hope she didnt marry him just to get in a royal Prince family with money. I hope it works long term but I have my concerns about her true love for him.

I think Kate loves him dearly - they had a long relationship in college.

Hatfield, You did not do any thing wrong. Sounds like the child could do whatever he wants wherever he goes. Thats a result of whimpy parenting.

Rosemary, sending you some warm healing Sedona energy, for both you and your darling Kyle.

I think Kate loves him dearly - they had a long relationship in college.
The young couple are lazy. Mrs Middleton is no doubt a hard working woman *but* she's a social climber. And the amount of publicity Pippa has been given is ridiculous.

ETA - if you go to royaldish you'll see some amusing photos, esp of the way Kate always manages to catch a camera. It's funny. Some of the posts on there are harsh but as an example they tracked the amount of work Kate was doing. Answer - Not Very Much.

ETA Adding the link again http://royaldish.com/index.php?board=41.0

Scrounged thru boxes, found the electronics cords, hooked up the TV and DVD player *all by myself* and found season 4 of Sex and the City and enjoying a fine Sauvignon Blanc, my girls, Stanford, Alan cumming as dolce or gabbana after a freezing cold shower as our gas isn't turned in til Monday sitting in the most comfortable recliner I may have ever sat in (thank you Alfonse) belly full of Chinese takeout and trying for the world record for longest runon sentence known to man. :seeya:

:seeya: That sounds like some perfect R&R time... Get a nice, warm, fuzzy wooly blanket to keep you warm, if you like them. I have a grey one that is so worn out but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024