SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ Exactly. :) It was in her benefit and only her benefit, she had to dispose of Travis.

Travis had something on her and he was going to expose her if she did not come clean.Combine that with her knowing it was over and she became homicidal.

Lock down 23 hours a day. When they let her out for court after two months she will go on a verbal assault.

I think she has all that time to think up something to stir the pot...

She did on her drive to Mesa in June 2008.

Which reminds me, it's 2 days from Travis' memorial. :angel:

"Angels In The Stars
© Sara Manis

God saw I was getting tired
as he put his arms around me
as he whispered come with me

There is a place for you in heaven
where there is no suffering and no pain
all you have to do is look up to the sky
and know that you will see me

As I am an angel in the stars
what a great place to be
I am an angel of God and a
sparkle I shall be

Know that I'm watching over you
just look up and see
I'm looking watching over you
please don't be sad for me

I'm your angel in the stars
where I am happy now
you will see and one day
you will be with me"

My DH found a python snake on the deck yesterday .. So now every night he goes and gets 'Cyril' and we get to hang out with him .. This is awesome NOT .. It's like DH is 12.

Pics? When I was on the Gold Coast, the property I was at had a snake that went after the possums. My BF at the time peed on it! :floorlaugh:

What I heard was Travis telling CMA that in June was going to be a new beginning in Travis Alexander's life.

And he also said Jodi was the priority.

But, clearly things were still ok until about 2 weeks after the sex tape when he found out once and for all what he was dealing with.

Sex tape: May 10
Angry text: May 25

Lock down 23 hours a day. When they let her out for court after two months she will go on a verbal assault.

I'm not buying that - she is very controlling, calculative, and manipulative. She is in calculating mode right now. When she meets with whatever attorneys she has - she will then "shift" into manipulative mode and controlling mode because remember, she is smarter than everyone else.

I'm not buying that - she is very controlling, calculative, and manipulative. She is in calculating mode right now. When she meets with whatever attorneys she has - she will then "shift" into manipulative mode and controlling mode because remember, she is smarter than everyone else.

Aren't Nurmi and JW still the DT?

We have rattle snakes, not in the city but wherever it's hot and rocky. When I was in oil and gas one of the guys from the field had caught one and tossed it in front of my door...not funny all I heard was the rattle and was up on my desk. Turns out the field guys killed them all the time when they were at the wells. The snakes bodies still move and strike until they get cold... I just didn't happen to notice the missing head... Guys are jerks with their reptiles sometimes.:seeya:

My DH found a python snake on the deck yesterday .. So now every night he goes and gets 'Cyril' and we get to hang out with him .. This is awesome NOT .. It's like DH is 12.

I am paranoid of three things:

>Snakes
>Tornadoes
>Heights

In that order...

I want to hear more about her first attorneys.

We have rattle snakes, not in the city but wherever it's hot and rocky. When I was in oil and gas one of the guys from the field had caught one and tossed it in front of my door...not funny all I heard was the rattle and was up on my desk. Turns out the field guys killed them all the time when they were at the wells. The snakes bodies still move and strike until they get cold... I just didn't happen to notice the missing head... Guys are jerks with their reptiles sometimes.:seeya:

Thank the Lord for Oil and Gas! I remember growing up in SoCal finding rattlers tails in our yard! Not the snake but the rattler was left behind.

If you ever see gold rush Alaska, the Freddy Dodge guy that always comes in as their expert used to work for us. His dad also drove our trucks...his dad is a long funny story for another time.

The memorial I went to today was draining...afterwards we started drinking too early.

That's kind of a "chola" thing that some Latinas do, a long with a particular hairstlye that includes the bangs JA has been sporting. She is likely attempting to fit in to her perceived demographic. She may have denied her heritage on the outside, but in prison unless she is segregated she will have to align herself with either Latinas or Caucasians. Just the way it is.

Our WS poster, Bernina, said in one post that Jodi will have a very rough time because she is a CALIFORNIA Latina. She said the ARIZONA Latinas are rivals of the California gangs. IIRC she said the fact that Jodi is only part Mexican is not in her favor either.

She also said that Jodi will be passed around and used up 'til she's no good for anyone. I guess if she's in lock-up 23 hours a day it may save her skin.

I read about a gal that looked forward to getting her level of custody lowered so that she could be in gen. pop.. When it finally happened for her it was so bad that she begged to go back to solitary. :twocents:

If you ever see gold rush Alaska, the Freddy Dodge guy that always comes in as their expert used to work for us. His dad also drove our trucks...his dad is a long funny story for another time.

The memorial I went to today was draining...afterwards we started drinking too early.

I love that show. You must be in Alaska!

Whose memorial? Sorry, I know those are numbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024