SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people in prison in Perryville DO NOT already know the Spanish language?

:floorlaugh:

Probably most of them. That's why Jodi has to learn it! She's trying to say she "learning spanish" for a good cause blah blah

No, she learning it to save her own skin. imo

Question: Who thinks Jodi made this herself?

arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg

Our WS poster, Bernina, said in one post that Jodi will have a very rough time because she is a CALIFORNIA Latina. She said the ARIZONA Latinas are rivals of the California gangs. IIRC she said the fact that Jodi is only part Mexican is not in her favor either.

She also said that Jodi will be passed around and used up 'til she's no good for anyone. I guess if she's in lock-up 23 hours a day it may save her skin.

I read about a gal that looked forward to getting her level of custody lowered so that she could be in gen. pop.. When it finally happened for her it was so bad that she begged to go back to solitary. :twocents:

That poster must have based opinion as if CMA was just going to be sent to prison...Death Row is much different. Death Row is what CMA deserves IMO.

What do you think he had on her? Do you think he hide her make-up and expose while she had a clean face?

I don't think he was serious with her at anytime. Do you have any thoughts?

Theres no way to know what Travis was talking about in his text. Whatever it was caused him tocall her evil, sociopath, and the worst thing that ever happen to him. He said she continues to lie even after shes caught. He said he was going to tell everyone including her parents if she did not tell the truth. She not going to reveal what that exchange was about.

How many people in prison in Perryville DO NOT already know the Spanish language?

:floorlaugh:

It's at least 2 to one. Every two Hispanic prisoners to every one American prisoner. I think in AZ that number could go more off balanced. not my job...

Sssssspts. Over here, do you speak Espanol? I have a honeybun to sell ya'. Dated 2012...Yeah, she'll be teaching Spanish.

Probably most of them. That's why Jodi has to learn it! She's trying to say she "learning spanish" for a good cause blah blah

No, she learning it to save her own skin. imo

She was going to teach sign language for the hearing impaired. Did any of the jurors have disabled family or hard of hearing?

Question: Who thinks Jodi made this herself?

arias-t-shirt-e1363201757947-300x280.jpg

Wishful thinking is what it was...Just like the fake Valentine's Day present she claims she got...You know - the melted chocolates on top of the whatever.....:seeya:

Theres no way to know what Travis was talking about in his text. Whatever it was caused him tocall her evil, sociopath, and the worst thing that ever happen to him. He said she continues to lie even after shes caught. He said he was going to tell everyone including her parents if she did not tell the truth. She not going to reveal what that exchange was about.

BBM~ I don't think so either. Too bad.

Yes, she will not be able to teach/reading/paint/draw etc... with Perryville inmates. They have her number. Her "fame attitude" will just add fuel to their anger.

Learning Spanish will save her arse only because she will know what they're saying when they are preparing to jump her.

Director of activities.:floorlaugh:

She was going to teach sign language for the hearing impaired. Did any of the jurors have disabled family or hard of hearing?

Yes.

He ended up being de-selected from the Jury that found her fate but had to wear earphones during the trial.

I don't think can get out? He must be getting a huge bonus, no?

I'm probably wrong thanks to idle chatter but I thought cmja can ask for new council in June...

I would hate to see nurmi get out of this mess now...

Yes, one juror needed headphones, so i'm assuming he had hearing loss.

Wishful thinking is what it was...Just like the fake Valentine's Day present she claims she got...You know - the melted chocolates on top of the whatever.....:seeya:

Don't forget the spiderman underwear. :floorlaugh:

Thanks, I missed the part about him telling her parents. Hmm.. So he was raised at the end of his youth by his religious grandmother. Cue here why no one can beat his story over her's, which is a wooden spoon.

He would tell her parents. I am guessing that in a financial way, he was going to say... I am done with helping here. She wrecked my car and enough is enough. She owed that guy that she lived with years a lot of money.. by her own admission.

I watched Lockup women in Maricopa County tonite and these women teach each other how to dry-hump and do other things that might please future prison mates. One was the intelligent manipulative type and the other was a guy type. Gawwwwww-Leeeeeeeee !!! Awful. :facepalm:

Thanks, I missed the part about him telling her parents. Hmm.. So he was raised at the end of his youth by his religious grandmother. Cue here why no one can beat his story over her's, which is a wooden spoon.

He would tell her parents. I am guessing that in a financial way, he was going to say... I am done with helping here. She wrecked my car and enough is enough. She owed that guy that she lived with years a lot of money.. by her own admission.

I personally think she scammed him.

He helped her throughout that whole time in AZ; and when she moved back to Yreka, she somehow scammed him. He was so heart-broken because he helped her financially and she ripped him off. It hurt him. He even mentioned in it in the text. moo

She can teach:

1. Manipulation 101
2. Lying 101
3. How to act like a tart, and get men to fall into your trap. 101

BBM. Not just men but females as well. Well she got ALV but not Dr DeMarte.

I watched Lockup women in Maricopa County tonite and these women teach each other how to dry-hump and do other things that might please future prison mates. One was the intelligent manipulative type and the other was a guy type. Gawwwwww-Leeeeeeeee !!! Awful. :facepalm:

Eeeewwww. Gross. Good for you for watching that show. I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024