SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 34561

Just ordered this collar for my dog from Etsy and my husband said its too girly for him. What do you think?
View attachment 34562

I think it will look tasty and summery !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:waitasec: Since when are watermelons too girly Mr. Linda???

Besides the dog could be wearing a pink tutu and would still look bossss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4YpqRPLIWc"]Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young-Almost Cut My Hair - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3ruuml-R4"]Stephen Stills - Love The One You're With - YouTube[/ame]

Listening to all these wonderful old songs has been fun. Now I am wondering what do I do with all my old albums and 45's and cassettes that I have packed away collecting spiders and dust?
Do people still have stereos and record players ??

Ebay...people collect them.

Rosemary...how's he doing?
oxoxoxo to you and Kyle.

Not well RR. When I left he had a fever of 102.9. His White Blood cells are extremely low, so they are doing transfusions. I hated to leave, but I don't see him getting discharged any time soon....so I needed my things.

He is down to 102 lbs, and has sores in his mouth that makes it hard toswallow. These sores can go all the way down their GI tract, from the chemo. He is getting so depressed, and I understand that but can't stand to see it.

Thanks for asking :blowkiss:

I haven't read any of the 50 shades books. I know there was a big hub-bub about the book when it first came out. Walmart had it shrink-wrapped, so I couldn't look to see if I would like to read it.
What do you think about it? Is it a good read or just smutt? I think I've had enough smutt with the JA trial and instead of being intriguing, sex was disgusting (I mean, not that sex is disgusting- oh, you know what I mean!).
How is the writing? Is it a good read or just a waste?

Personally, I liked the books, and yes they make JA/Travis seem boring. The writing was not amazing or anything, but for me the author hooked me and I really did become invested in the story and the characters.

This book can definitely be offensive for some people. There is a lot of dominate/submissive sex involved, so if the reader is not able to move past that to the love story, and the connection, vulnerability, etc. woven within than it probably would not be enjoyable.

I actually could go on and on about this book, because I really did like it, and I have a tendency to analyze everything, so I paralleled that all of us have dominate/submissive tendencies within relationships, sexually, or in other ways. There is also, a lot about surrendering yourself to another person, a willingness to open yourself to pain to find safety, etc. I also did like all the kinky sex, it really was very sexy and intense.

Christian Grey and Anastasia were from different worlds that came together. When they came together their chemistry was hot, and I loved how Christian always took his time. Let's just say they experience each other in every way possible, and it is a wild ride.

Just old sounds:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omG-hZfN6zk"]PIPELINE - The Chantays - YouTube[/ame]

I studied five-string bluegrass banjo for a short time. I took lessons and then went to a week-long summer music camp for adults in Maryland and lucky me, my teacher was Bill Keith, who played with Bill Monroe and the Bluegress Boys in the mid 60s. I never really could get my rolls up to speed and don’t play anymore, but I can at least play O Susanna (very slowly) on the back porch if I want to.

Anyhoo, Bill Keith said that when Bill Monroe started bluegrass, which is very hard-driving and relentless, it was frowned-upon by the country music business people. Bill Keith said Bluegrass was the punk rock music of those days

Bluegrass representing…. :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEq2jFswcgs"]Bill Monroe & the Bluegrass Boys - Rawhide - YouTube[/ame]

And just for funsies, here’s some Bela Fleck playing Bach….

[video=youtube;4sYgllgF7lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYgllgF7lc[/video]

[video=youtube;wqiDOuwUJxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqiDOuwUJxk[/video]

Personally, I liked the books, and yes they make JA/Travis seem boring. The writing was not amazing or anything, but for me the author hooked me and I really did become invested in the story and the characters.

This book can definitely be offensive for some people. There is a lot of dominate/submissive sex involved, so if the reader is not able to move past that to the love story, and the connection, vulnerability, etc. woven within than it probably would not be enjoyable.

I actually could go on and on about this book, because I really did like it, and I have a tendency to analyze everything, so I paralleled that all of us have dominate/submissive tendencies within relationships, sexually, or in other ways. There is also, a lot about surrendering yourself to another person, a willingness to open yourself to pain to find safety, etc. I also did like all the kinky sex, it really was very sexy and intense.

Christian Grey and Anastasia were from different worlds that came together. When they came together their chemistry was hot, and I loved how Christian always took his time. Let's just say they experience each other in every way possible, and it is a wild ride.

If you want to follow a real live trial like 50 shades of grey go look on websleuths for the thread for Bob and Jane Bashara. he had an S&M dungeon below a bar that he leased out. he hired a hit man who have a very low IQ and is now in jail for putting out a hit on the hit man. he has just been recently indicted for the killing of his wife.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

i haven't read any of the 50 shades books. I know there was a big hub-bub about the book when it first came out. Walmart had it shrink-wrapped, so i couldn't look to see if i would like to read it.
What do you think about it? Is it a good read or just smutt? I think i've had enough smutt with the ja trial and instead of being intriguing, sex was disgusting (i mean, not that sex is disgusting- oh, you know what i mean!).
How is the writing? is it a good read or just a waste?

yes :)

Listening to all these wonderful old songs has been fun. Now I am wondering what do I do with all my old albums and 45's and cassettes that I have packed away collecting spiders and dust?
Do people still have stereos and record players ??

They're not old and dusty. Now, they're vintage collectables. The 45s and LPs are especially valuable if they're in the original covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper