DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jodi-580x326.jpg

Lifetime Announces the Jodi Arias Movie

"... The movie premieres on June 22 at 8 pm ET on Lifetime."

http://television.mxdwn.com/news/lifetime-announces-the-jodi-arias-movie/

WOW they both look creepy.

Interesting cost analysis ...thank you!!!

It amuses me that the city of Phoenix has more people than my ENTIRE state of Montana :floorlaugh:
Stay cool down there :hot:

Oh "H" "E" double toothpicks NO! You couldn't PAY me to go to Phoenix! I moved to North Central Arizona in 1989, only went back if my old job had me going down there!
It's been hitting 99 up here, "Dry Heat" my a$$, but we don't get a lot of those and it's still down in the 50's at night. Just a few more weeks before the monsoon kicks in and temps drop real nice, 70's, low 80's. Phoenix gets muggy and sticky, uck. Too many roads, sidewalks and greenbelts running through there that just jack up the sweat factor.

Boy, someone sure missed the "pale factor/greasy hair" and I'd fire those make-up artists! :floorlaugh: They needed to have their actress put cotton batts in her mouth to get that under lip protrusion.............ok, I'm getting obsessive :facepalm:

:floorlaugh: looks like the work of the same people who tried to make Rob Lowe look like Drew Peterson

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1h
My last day at HLN and In Session was June 4. But I'm appearing on Nancy Grace tonight to weigh in on new details from the Arias trial.

My last day at HLN and In Session was June 4. But I'm appearing on Nancy Grace tonight to weigh in on new details from the Arias trial.

Yay! Gonna have to tune in tonight. :rocker:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/06/jodi_arias_trial_five_things_t.php
Jodi Arias: The Trial
Jodi Arias Trial: Five Things to Watch for Between Now and July 18
By Ray Stern Mon., Jun. 10 2013 at 9:59 AM
Fortunately, more coverage is coming up. Here are five things to watch out for between now and July 18, the date scheduled for a retrial of the penalty phase:
A delay...
Political grandstanding...
Speaking of the County's Arpaio...
Some kind of publicity stunt by Arias...
The Arias movie on Lifetime, set to air June 22.

I need a vacation. I want to be sitting near a pool and having fancy cold drinks with little umbrella in the drink.

My nerves are shot and I have already smoked my quota of smokes for today and tomorrow.

that's all!!!

Here ya go! HTH

0000087625.jpg

http://www.travelersjoy.com/images/item_images/archive/0000087625.jpg

Hi folks! For the Neil Young fans:

[video=youtube;6a6A6oTFdcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6A6oTFdcw[/video]

(I know he got grief for this, but I loved this album and the video is so goofy)

I saw this today and I immediately thought about WS members, sitting on their hands while trying to avoid a TO. :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• 200084_174309589359857_1524017713_n.jpg
    200084_174309589359857_1524017713_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 59
Sheriff Feared Jodi Arias Would Try To ESCAPE If Her Shackles Were Removed

... Jodi ran up a long rap sheet behind bars, with 14 infractions including attacking another inmate and hiding pens on multiple occasions and the Sheriff apparently didn’t trust her when she was in the courthouse either.

According to AZCentral.com, the unsealed court documents reveal that the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office complained “that Arias should not be allowed to go into the judge’s chambers because of escape risk.” ...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ed-unsealed-documents-travis-alexander-trial/

picture.php

Evening everyone.

I'm watching NG. I can't believe that the defense are saying that JA is NOW mentally ill. Why they didn't use that in the beginning is beyond me. Of course, she is not mentally ill, just a murderer- big difference. She knew what she was doing.
I'm was happy to see Beth K.

Dang, I just missed her. Can you give a short re-cap? I'm going to miss her.

picture.php

Evening everyone.

I'm watching NG. I can't believe that the defense are saying that JA is NOW mentally ill. Why they didn't use that in the beginning is beyond me. Of course, she is not mentally ill, just a murderer- big difference. She knew what she was doing.
I'm was happy to see Beth K.

Mentally ill people don't premeditate murders. She has an illness that cannot be cured; essentially she is broken and should not be given chance at life. moo

Mark on Dr. Drew acting like JM- so funny.

What was Nancy Grace talking about?

The assertion that Jodi is mentally ill was uncontested during the trial. They only debated which mental illness she has.

The jury rejected mental illness. She was convicted of premeditated and aggravated first degree murder. The trial is over.

The penalty phase in a death penalty case is required to consider mental illness as a mitigating factor. Sorry Nancy if that makes you so angry. Move to some country where they don't have a constitution like ours. Or try meds.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/06/jodi_arias_trial_five_things_t.php
Jodi Arias: The Trial
Jodi Arias Trial: Five Things to Watch for Between Now and July 18
By Ray Stern Mon., Jun. 10 2013 at 9:59 AM
Fortunately, more coverage is coming up. Here are five things to watch out for between now and July 18, the date scheduled for a retrial of the penalty phase:
A delay...
Political grandstanding...
Speaking of the County's Arpaio...
Some kind of publicity stunt by Arias...
The Arias movie on Lifetime, set to air June 22.

I think I'm gonna pass on watching the Lifetime movie, in large part because the focus is on Arias and undoubtedly sex.

Does make me happy that Twitter has been quiet for a while now and that the murdered is in closed custody. After all of the attention during the trial, I hope she is miserable as miserable can be, all by her lonesome for 23 hours a day.

On Dr Drew: Juror Tara talking about sex tape and said JA didn't sound like JA was abused.
Juror Marylou (I don't know what juror she is??) felt PTSD claim and sex dev. was a distraction in trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV