SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna pass on watching the Lifetime movie, in large part because the focus is on Arias and undoubtedly sex.

Does make me happy that Twitter has been quiet for a while now and that the murdered is in closed custody. After all of the attention during the trial, I hope she is miserable as miserable can be, all by her lonesome for 23 hours a day.

BBM...I can honestly say that I think my curiosity is going to get the best of me and I'm going to watch. Not proud of that, just being honest.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/the-jodi-arias-trial-is-jodi-a-good-girl-why-do-you-care/[/URL]

[quote]Shortly after her conviction, Jodi gave a number of interviews. The details of those interviews have trickled out slowly over time. In one of those interviews, the interviewer asked her how hard it would be for her to deal with the fact that she murdered Travis. She responded that it made her feel ugly inside. She then went on to say “I know that’s just one day but I feel like even though it shouldn’t, it’s going to define the rest of my life.”[/quote]

Good blog, and worth the read.

Baffles me that this murderer said “I know that’s just one day but I feel like even though it shouldn’t, it’s going to define the rest of my life.”

WTH??? It shouldn't define you? It just goes to show how far out of touch she is with responsibility and identity.

BTW, CMJA, it is not "one day". There was more than a week of planning this atrocity, a day to execute it and years and years of manipulation and lying about it. This is how and why it defines you for what you are: a cold blooded murderer.

I loved seeing him in glasses! Hubba hubba :blushing:

picture.php

Mark is cute, but I love Vinnie.

BBM...I can honestly say that I think my curiosity is going to get the best of me and I'm going to watch. Not proud of that, just being honest.

I am not going to watch because in this one I am sure the true story about the domestic homicide victim will not be told.

I cant tolerate them glorifying the murderess so I will pass on this one.

IMO

Dang, I just missed her. Can you give a short re-cap? I'm going to miss her.

:seeya: JJ

I'd love to except I'll have to wait for a replay cuz I missed it too :banghead:

Looks like some folks caught the show and have kindly weighed in perhaps others can elaborate .. T.I.A.

A few threads ago, people were mentioning a good book to read and I thought it was called Defending Jeffrey. Barnes&Noble has no such book. Does anyone recall the correct title? I thought it was a legal thriller and people were mentioning something about what a mother would do for their child. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I'm going to watch. I'm looking forward to it. I just don't see why they didn't wait until the trial is completely over with.

picture.php

I think the actress Johanna von Ingelheim looks more like JA than the actress they are using.

A few threads ago, people were mentioning a good book to read and I thought it was called Defending Jeffrey. Barnes&Noble has no such book. Does anyone recall the correct title? I thought it was a legal thriller and people were mentioning something about what a mother would do for their child. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

It's Defending Jacob - a very good book. I read it last month.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Starred Review* A 14-year-old boy is stabbed to death in the park near his middle school in an upper-class Boston suburb, and Assistant District Attorney Andy Barber takes the case, despite the fact that his son, Jacob, was a classmate of the victim. But when the bloody fingerprint on the victim’s clothes turns out to be Jacob’s, Barber is off the case and out of his office, devoting himself solely to defending his son.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark & Vinnie are both handsome and elegant men. I'm not talking manner, they are just made that way. WOW!

"DEFENDING JACOB" ...great read!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone mentioned "Chat" last night. What is that?
Anyone?

I'm going to watch. I'm looking forward to it. I just don't see why they didn't wait until the trial is completely over with.

picture.php

I think the actress Johanna von Ingelheim looks more like JA than the actress they are using.

She totally does! Creepy!!!

MTM...just spent hours reading about the Daryn Collie disappearance ...wow...I'm so sorry for what your extended family must be going through...what a total stumper of a case! My thoughts are with everyone involved

Thank you so much! We work on so many cases here; but to have one hit this close to home brings things into a whole new perspective. I hope we find him safe and sound; and I hope I channel these feelings into helping others...not just on here but offline too...who are going through these awful ordeals. :seeya:

I tell you what. I've gained such an over-the-top level of respect for our sleuthers. We have such an awesome bunch of folks here! It brings me to tears to think of all the (wo)man hours, care, and dedication people have put into not just Daryn's case but all our cases. I am very honored and humbled to be among the WS numbers.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV