SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB King - Why I Sing The Blues - Live In Africa 1974 - YouTube

BB King - I lived in LA for about 10 years and got to watch him perform in NO...

Though we have been to NO, I don't remember that much about BB King's. We went to so many places. What can I say, I don't really remember that much, what with all the jello shots, etc., lol. :rolleyes:

I have been to BB's club in Memphis. Didn't see him, but the band was good, and we were pleasantly surprised that one of the band members from Bon Jovi, David Bryan, was there along with some of the cast for the musical "Memphis". They just happened to be rehearsing / filming it at the time we were there. David Bryan is the keyboardist for Bon Jovi, and got up on the stage with the band and played a few tunes. He's obviously very good. The most entertaining night that we have ever spent on Beale street.

Jodi's side kick the night stalker died Friday of liver failure.

It is amazing to me that I never felt real pain - It was about a week ago that I noticed I couldn't bite into things while eating. According to the dentist and my xray, there is zero bone supporting my tooth.

I hope it's doing better this weekend for you! My bite has started shifting, and I've been having headaches... I've been blaming allergies and bad sinus... But I'd probably better get my bum in to make sure all is good. :seeya:

And set your alarm clock for your morning dose, Auburn. And don't forget to drink plenty of water. Nurse's orders. :seeya:

Drinking water - Won't set an alarm - Won't wake my DH's sleep. This is a royal PITA !!!

NO, I never saw that. Interesting, and he was always hilarious no matter what he did. When was this, btw ?

i think late 70's and then reruns. checking. slow, keyboard is broken

SCTV John Candy Mr. Science - YouTube

Second City Television (SCTV) is a Canadian television sketch comedy show offshoot from Toronto's The Second City troupe that ran between 1976 and 1984.

The show presented "SCTV" as an independent television station in the fictitious city of Melonville. Rather than broadcasting the usual TV rerun fare, the station produced a bizarre and humorously incompetent range of cheap local programming, as well as acquired cheap movies from other sources

Second City Television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I had a bad accident in Thailand. I ended up in a hospital in Chiang Mai for 11 days. My bill was $1400 and I had CAT and MRI scans + a private room with meals. (Although all I drank was OJ and Milo).

I had the best medical care there then I ever did or ever will in Canada. The rooms were clean and the hospital staff well-trained and my main Dr. went to school in Minneapolis.

I'm in Ontario Canada & I had a private room with meals & wonderful care when I had my son & my taxes paid for it all.

I hope it's doing better this weekend for you! My bite has started shifting, and I've been having headaches... I've been blaming allergies and bad sinus... But I'd probably better get my bum in to make sure all is good. :seeya:

Have you had an extraction in the past 6 months or so? Teeth do shift after extractions. A trip to your dentist is a good idea. :seeya:

:floorlaugh: Yes! I thought only Canadians knew about this show. Classic show. :D

Nope, you have no secrets!:seeya: I can't remember where I first saw it, but think it probably played on our comedy network.

An actress named "Shannon Guess Richardson" has been arrested per the AP for ricin tainted letters to Bloomberg and Obama.

She's apparently pregnant and blames it on her husband. The husband says she did it. They're getting a divorce.

:rolleyes:

She's had small roles the Vampire Diaries & Walking Dead, and The Blind Side.

First the guys in Mississippi and now this - is this the new way to get back at someone who's angered you? Yeesh.

BBM:
"She's apparently pregnant and blames it on her husband." (Who goes and gets pregnant by their HUSBAND these days?) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Have you had an extraction in the past 6 months or so? Teeth do shift after extractions. A trip to your dentist is a good idea. :seeya:

No extractions, probably biting tongue too hard during trial :floorlaugh:

I think I probably clench them at night... I never wore my retainer :blushing: so that might have a hand in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy