DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jodi-580x326.jpg

Lifetime Announces the Jodi Arias Movie

"... The movie premieres on June 22 at 8 pm ET on Lifetime."

http://television.mxdwn.com/news/lifetime-announces-the-jodi-arias-movie/

Thanks for posting this, Quester. It reminds me of something one of the talking heads said the other day, which was that Jodi has a flat affect.

I disagree. She pretends to have a flat affect, kind of like an animal playing dead so it will be left alone. In fact, she's scheming and conniving behind that "mentally challenged" look, and this can be seen in her eyes and facial movements, as well as her body language.

This actress has the mentally challenged look down, but doesn't capture the "mental wheels-turning" cues that are visible to those who have eyes to see (which doesn't inlude certain members of the jury, apparently :stormingmad:)!

I know I am getting old and my memory is fading, I don't remember anyone other than ja and ALV talking about ja'a family matters. So either I am not remembering, missed it, or he is assuming what ja and ALV told the jury is the truth.

Where did this foreman come up with the Dysfunctional family? Where is the proof?

And I gotta say if he believed ja or ALV repeating what ja told her, then I got a beautiful ocean front property for sale in AZ.

And, in other news, I'm sitting in the WS chat room right now and apparently people think I'm an imposter to myself. I was distracted talking to jayarohh on the phone, having trouble signing on and yes, it's me sitting there who you are all ignoring, paranoid, thinking it's not me.

I think the mods know who you are and anyone trying to use your user ID would get busted pretty quickly. I know it's you because your always polite and have intelligent answers. Don't worry Katiecoolady we know it's you and there is no way I as well as many others would ignore you.

I just remember a news feed of his mother being interviewed. Some of his siblings were there nodding along as she told the reporter how afraid they all were of him...

It was chilling...they were afraid for their lives afraid...

Do you know where it was from? Cho has only one sister, Sun Kyung Cho.

Would someone be so kind to give me the directions to the chat room

Thank you

Hi Tenacious :seeya:

Hopefully she'll be home this afternoon...they put a heart monitoring chip under her skin called the "reveal" chip in yesterday and she's getting two intravenous bags of heavy duty antibiotics today....after the second one, she may be able to come home!

Thanks for asking..you are always so thoughtful!

No you are! You are always nice an considerate to all of us!

Glad to hear the good news! I'm sure mimi is excited for her to come home too! :seeya:

Unfortunately, our "spidey" senses are usually right, the old "looks like a duck. walks like a duck, quacks like a duck" thing. You need to ask yourself if you really want to jump into this again. Your sis seems to have a line with your mom. Maybe it's time to let your mom deal with her. You know what she's like when she's wasted and you CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. She's either got to crash and burn or get unstuck off of stupid.
Suboxone withdrawal can get real bad if she takes specific other meds to counteract what's going on physically. NO BENZO's, that's xanax or any generic form of benzo, lorazapam, alprazolam, clonozapam, etc.
She's looking at 7-10 days of withdrawal. It's going to suck, she will be depressed, her opiate receptors are gonna be whacked, she's going to be sicker than a dog, and other than a chemical detox, that takes about 24 hours, she's going to have to bite the bullet. Some Dr.s' give valium, but that can be abused and they're just as messed up as when they started detoxing.
She's really setting herself up for failure by NOT slowly weaning herself off. That's what addicts do, they throw a monkey wrench into their "program", and it's back to heroin.
The biggest problem is heroin is cheap. A junkie can maintain on $45/day vs. $800/day back in the 70's-early 80's, but the stuff is a lot more pure, dangerously pure. Suboxone is easy to find on the street, just like benzo's, because they take the edge off when junkies are strung out.
Your sis has the "tools" to get clean. She doesn't need someone to hold her hand or kick her butt. You need to think of yourself, your children, and your husband. What can YOU handle? How much "drama" can you allow into your life?
You sound like a "fixer"....I was too. I totally disregarded my own issues to jump in and help someone else. It made my issues worse. Nobody is worth getting to the point that your depression drives you 2 seconds away from cashing it in, because you didn't put yourself first.
Sounds cold, but we have to save ourselves before we even contemplate helping others.
My advise? Back away from your sis. She's an adult, and relapse is so common, you want to punch a doc for even giving that glimmer of recovery. NOTHING is going to help her until she decides to do it the right way. Do NOT give her any of your meds. The best thing you can do is make it hard on her.
She made the choice to stop the Suboxone, she is going to feel like she's at death's door, she's going to have to suck it up for 7-10 days.
Do NOT let her suck you into it. Let mom handle it.
From what you've posted in the last months, you need to take care of YOU.
Addiction sucks, and it does a pretty good job of destroying everyone connected to the addict. Cherish the times sis is sober, but distance yourself when she gets sucked back in.
I haven't seen or talked to my daughter, or my 3 grandchildren since 2005. What she put me through was hell, my metal health tanked and the stress gave my BF 3 heart attacks (he had knee surgery and we get a frantic call that
we needed to be 2 hours away at a CPS hearing for my daughter the next day, tissue from the surgery migrated to his heart and closed an artery 95%, air evac to Heart Hospital in Phoenix, stint in heart, etc, etc.) To say nothing of a $1500 charge she put on my credit card during that time, it's all a long story and total BS.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

Thanks so much!! :hug:

I know all about being the fixer and finally having to just give up. Been there, done that, about 75 times. :D I finally put her out of my life for a bit and then got her on Intervention and she's been doing well (for the most part) ever since.

It's scary when she's been sober for so long that I stop worrying about relapse... but I know it's all too real and can happen at any moment. She started drinking when she was 13. She never learned how to deal with any type of stress/hurt/anger without medicating it. That's what makes me so nervous about this situation.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Thanks so much for your info and support and I'm so sorry to hear you've had to deal with this too. Unless you've been through it (either yourself or via family/friend), you just don't know how hard it is. It's a road I wish I never had to walk, that's for sure. Sending hugs your way!

Do you know where it was from? Cho has only one sister, Sun Kyung Cho.

No, it was some news show right afterwards...I may be misremembering exactly who was with his mom...but there were a couple of people sitting beside her, I remember something about a sibling.

Mom was either too afraid to let him in the house or she did let him in but was really afraid afterwards..

Sorry HMSHood...I probably should have said "I vaguely remember" or something... :facepalm:

I just vividly remember how extremely afraid she was of him...

Thanks for posting this, Quester. It reminds me of something one of the talking heads said the other day, which was that Jodi has a flat affect.

I disagree. She pretends to have a flat affect, kind of like an animal playing dead so it will be left alone. In fact, she's scheming and conniving behind that "mentally challenged" look, and this can be seen in her eye and facial movements, as well as her body language.

This actress has the mentally challenged look down, but doesn't capture the "mental wheels-turning" cues that are visible to those who have eyes to see (which doesn't inlude certain members of the jury, apparently :stormingmad:)!

Flat affect or not - I still want to slap them both mercilessly! :seeya:

Guilty verdict in SeaCat murder trial.

This jury got it SO right and I am thrilled. Justice does prevail in "most" cases. I feel so bad for victims of these narcissist/psychopathic/sociopaths (that probably isn't even a proper diagnosis). He is scum and thought he was smarter than the rest of the world (just like CMJA).

I'm hoping that all of this "justice" will deter others who think they are smarter than everyone else. Because, the fact is .... YOU'RE NOT!!!!

But ya can't tell sick people that ... they just won't get it. I don't care about them ... but I worry about all the potential victims out there

And, in other news, I'm sitting in the WS chat room right now and apparently people think I'm an imposter to myself. I was distracted talking to jayarohh on the phone, having trouble signing on and yes, it's me sitting there who you are all ignoring, paranoid, thinking it's not me.

:floorlaugh::facepalm: You should stick with us here, WE recognize you, gorgeous one! (I have never been in a chat room - no one would recognize me, either :facepalm: )

No, it was some news show right afterwards...I may be misremembering exactly who was with his mom...but there were a couple of people sitting beside her, I remember something about a sibling.

Mom was either too afraid to let him in the house or she did let him in but was really afraid afterwards..

Sorry HMSHood...I probably should have said "I vaguely remember" or something... :facepalm:

I just vividly remember how extremely afraid she was of him...

I vaguely remember it too! I believe it was on NBC, I don't remember the mom as much as I do the sibling(s). It wasn't very long after the shootings, it may have even been that night. I remember because the networks were camped out again, just like columbine... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member