SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all isn't Dr. Drew a psychiatrist. IMO he has taken over the role as legal consultant. How they can voice an opinion of guilt before the trial has even started baffles me. Both Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Martin are entitled to a fair trial. They are making a mockery of our legal system. They did this during the O.J. trial and a lot of people lost their jobs. I guess enough time has went by and they have forgotten. I think this show is giving Dr. Drew a big head. I still like him though. He's does good work and has to work with the worst of the worst.

BBM - I don't what he is but we still like to watch that show. I thought what he and his friends did yesterday was way bad. That little side-kick of his with the red hair with the little pulled-back part on the top of her head. It's all theatrics. And sickening IMO.

I am obviously not Karmady, but JA was not the only liar in this case. Did you see Lisa Andrews Daidone's testimony? She thought TA was a virgin..His own brother Steve Alexander said he loved telling his friends that his brother was a 30 year old virgin. (Yuck, but NOMB). Lot of lies going around.

""I loved telling all my friends ... my brother is a 30-year-old virgin," said Steve Alexander." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_1...s-on-trial-for-brutal-murder-of-ex-boyfriend/

Well, the lies we're talking about are not on the same level. Many posters here have talked about chastity and the Mormon Church. Saying you are a virgin when you are not is different than saying someone is a pedophile when they are not or saying they are physically abusive when they are not.

Seriously, are you saying that Jodi was justified when she planned to then murdered Travis? Because he lied about being a virgin? Wow. JA does not think like most of us do, but she does know right from wrong - she just doesn't care. I don't think she deserves a pass because it's all about Jodi and what Jodi wants. I guess I shouldn't be wasting time on this. If you see her in a different light, be her champion. It won't change what she is.

BBM - I don't what he is but we still like to watch that show. I thought what he and his friends did yesterday was way bad. That little side-kick of his with the red hair with the little pulled-back part on the top of her head. It's all theatrics. And sickening IMO.

Mark my words: She'll be doing *advertiser censored* by the end of the decade.

Still need music. Anyone like Tiny Dancer?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCbdpOSMuo"]Elton John - Tiny Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

Love the Cowsills but a sad family. Did you know that Barry was killed in NOLA during Hurricane Katrina?

Back when Nancy Grace was covering the Casey Anthony trial every single day, Dr. Drew only did a few shows on the subject, and he was not afraid to talk about weaknesses in the state's case if he felt that way. I believe the difference this time is HLN management forcing Drew to stick with the same story day after day with the same guests and the same opinions all the time, rather than trying to calm down the audience. This time it's purely maximizing ratings.

And if the news shows always need to have a host staring into the camera directly at the audience, I'd much rather have Jenny looking at me than a frowning Anderson Cooper. AC looks like a still photograph most of the time except his eyes blink. Jenny at least looks alive. :)

neesaki, you sure a posting some wonderful videos! If I had to guess, I would guess you attended high school in the 1970's? Don't have to answer..for privacy sake. Just a guess LOL!!

Class of '74, LOL.

Back when Nancy Grace was covering the Casey Anthony trial every single day, Dr. Drew only did a few shows on the subject, and he was not afraid to talk about weaknesses in the state's case if he felt that way. I believe the difference this time is HLN management forcing Drew to stick with the same story day after day with the same guests and the same opinions all the time, rather than trying to calm down the audience. This time it's purely maximizing ratings.

And if the news shows always need to have a host staring into the camera directly at the audience, I'd much rather have Jenny looking at me than a frowning Anderson Cooper. AC looks like a still photograph most of the time except his eyes blink. Jenny at least looks alive. :)

I agree but I'm afraid I must point out that the strongest evidence that he's sold his soul is his decision to let bride-of-chucky-Jenny co host.

Originally Posted by Sulamith
I am obviously not Karmady, but JA was not the only liar in this case. Did you see Lisa Andrews Daidone's testimony? She thought TA was a virgin..His own brother Steve Alexander said he loved telling his friends that his brother was a 30 year old virgin. (Yuck, but NOMB). Lot of lies going around.

""I loved telling all my friends ... my brother is a 30-year-old virgin," said Steve Alexander." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_16...-ex-boyfriend/

Well, the lies we're talking about are not on the same level. Many posters here have talked about chastity and the Mormon Church. Saying you are a virgin when you are not is different than saying someone is a pedophile when they are not or saying they are physically abusive when they are not.

Seriously, are you saying that Jodi was justified when she planned to then murdered Travis? Because he lied about being a virgin? Wow. JA does not think like most of us do, but she does know right from wrong - she just doesn't care. I don't think she deserves a pass because it's all about Jodi and what Jodi wants. I guess I shouldn't be wasting time on this. If you see her in a different light, be her champion. It won't change what she is.

Did not say that at all! I had no idea that lies had "levels". And I am not JA's "champion". LOL!!

Fleetwood Mac "Little Lies" [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE4CLM0QIA"]Fleetwood mac - Little lies - YouTube[/ame]

You know many people who thought CMJA wouldn't get Murder 1? That is stunning to me. The jury, without much of the information that we have, all voted guilty for 1st degree premeditated murder. The premeditation was obvious. IIRC, you are a lawyer, but not verified? If that is true, do you think the burden of proof was met for premeditated murder? If not, why not?

The DP is another matter. We do not have it in Canada, but in this case, I would agree if the DP was the sentence, but I'm okay with LWOP too. The reason that DP is okay for me is the route CMJA decided to go for her defense. She has no conscience. She enjoyed dragging Travis through the mud with unfounded lies (there is no way to verify her version of events, except for taking the word of a proven liar). It was a scam that everyone was supposed to buy.

In Jodi's "personality disordered" mind, she may have felt abused because Travis did not want her in his life. She wasn't abused in the mind of any non-personality disordered person. Perception is reality, and Jodi's perception is impaired, so much so that she is a danger to society. I hope she never leaves prison, whether it's DP or life.

The overall consensus up here in Yavapai County, just north of Maricopa County, is 1st degree, pre-meditated, cruel, (the term escapes me for the 2nd phase) and DP. Don't know what happened to the guy, who was visiting the CMJA, who lived up here in Prescott. The bears around there are pretty grumpy when they first come out in the spring, hope he wasn't taking a stroll out in the forest and ran into some trouble. Mountain lions are getting used to people too, and he wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree, if you get my drift.:facepalm:

What about Drew's guest Samantha Schacher, social commentator?

What are the job qualifications to be a social commentator? Do you need a college degree for it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15