SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying, but can't really feel a lot of sympathy for Patty(?) Jodi's friend. She went on tv, sold pictures and granted interviews to anyone who would put her on tv. JM would not have interviewed her if the girl had not volunteered to be a witness.

I DO understand that she is scared now, but she's the one who put herself in the position.

DEAL WITH IT!

I wouldn't let some idiots posting hate stuff @ me on Facebook stop me from doing what I believe is right.

I wouldn't let some idiots posting hate stuff @ me on Facebook stop me from doing what I believe is right.

I would be having my page set so that no onr except friends could see and.blocking the send msg function. There are ways to avoid stupidity if you want to.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

What is annoying me to no end is all the TH's who sit there and say that JA is mentally ill and that is a mitigating factor so the DT using the BDP certainly should bolster their argument because even though she knew right from wrong, something is wrong with her that her decision making process is faulty.

So that means killers such as Bundy, Gacy and the like who by all accounts appear to be (or have been diagnosed) as sociopaths or psychopaths should be "excused" from their behavior because they happen to think differently?

I wish they would stop trying to equate JA to someone who is incompetent due to insanity or even a mental illness. Big difference. Psychopaths and sociopaths are dangerous people; you can't fix them, there is no medication to assist with debilitating or possibly dangerous symptoms (which, in that case, is usually a danger to themselves if anything) She is not mentally ill, she is not insane, she is just a sick, twisted person who thinks she is superior and the world must abide to her own rules.

You DON'T let someone like that walk among human beings, period.

This is why educating the jury well is essential. If that's done right, a jury should consider what's ailing JA as a REASON to give her the needle.

Death rows are full of male and female JA's. all "mentally ill" in a horrible way because they can't be fixed. They're defective products whose defects make them dangerous to others.

Anyone who has the audacity to speak up for Jodi will be raked over the coals by JM. IMO, it would be more fair if they could have a say without being put on trial themselves.

I think the jury will be smart enough to plow through the muck.

Still say the next jury will not come to the verdict of DP. It will be up to the Judge. LWOP

I think the credibility of any witness is important. There should be checks and balances.

It helps the jury to know whether they should believe the witness or not. Anyone can get up there and tell any story they want to if they know there is no one that is going to test them on their veracity for the truth.

I have more faith in the second jury. The state has been successful getting the death penalty three out of four times when a second sentencing phase jury was impaneled.

This time I hope there are those on there that aren't easily manipulated or easily led and fooled by the notorious lying defendant.

IMO

Couldn't they find better actors?

Juan and Flores not even close to what they look like.

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo...as-dirty-little-secret-characters-actors.html

This seems to be a cheesy c grade movie. I read that those who have reviewed it are only giving it 2 stars out 4.

I wasn't going to watch it anyway but I did see a preview and because the actor cant even come close to Juan in looks or mannerisms or his abilities it convinced me even more...... watching it would be a waste of good time.

IMO

I'm trying, but can't really feel a lot of sympathy for Patty(?) Jodi's friend. She went on tv, sold pictures and granted interviews to anyone who would put her on tv. JM would not have interviewed her if the girl had not volunteered to be a witness.

I DO understand that she is scared now, but she's the one who put herself in the position.

DEAL WITH IT!

I hope she knows she will have to pay taxes on any money she received for photos.

I actually don't have much sympathy for this woman. Like you have said she is the one that became public willingly and was all thrilled about her 15 minutes of fame.

I say if you cant hold up as a witness then don't volunteer to testify. What did she expect? She had to know by seeing Juan in court that he would know all about her before she testified. I still say she has things about herself that she doesn't want known.

And anyway, Judge Stephens offered to have her testify in front of jury without the media and public present. I think she just got cold feet and is using this as an excuse why she didn't testify.

IMO

I would be having my page set so that no onr except friends could see and.blocking the send msg function. There are ways to avoid stupidity if you want to.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Well, she didn't manage to avoid JA......... :floorlaugh:

This is why educating the jury well is essential. If that's done right, a jury should consider what's ailing JA as a REASON to give her the needle.

Death rows are full of male and female JA's. all "mentally ill" in a horrible way because they can't be fixed. They're defective products whose defects make them dangerous to others.

ITA!

If that is an excuse for not being on death row then the cell doors will burst open wide because many just like Ms. No Conscience Arias are there. All of a sudden Arias is suppose to be treated special just because she has a personality disorder? Nope. Not by a long shot.

She cant be fixed. Not one doctor even in today's time knows how to put a conscience inside of a human being that doesn't possess one. She is what she is, and always will be, and she needs and deserves to be no where else but on death row.

I would like to know that myself since I have not heard nor seen anything about JM writing a book.

There is an author/writer by the same name, but it is not our Juan.

I think it is a load of bull.

And it says "DA" and Juan is not the DA.:)

How do you get a screenshot of a tweet before someone has the chance to delete it? TIA

I'm just kissing and saying good bye to the last two crummy weeks

House all torn up from water damage
Mom in hospital most of last week
Boss being a total U Know What yesterday
Today, one of my crowns fell out

No mas! The weekend party starts now! Dig these smokin dance moves...

The Manhattan-Lets just kiss and say goodbye. - YouTube

I hope she knows she will have to pay taxes on any money she received for photos.

I actually don't have much sympathy for this woman. Like you have said she is the one that became public willingly and was all thrilled about her 15 minutes of fame.

I say if you cant hold up as a witness then don't volunteer to testify. What did she expect? She had to know by seeing Juan in court that he would know all about her before she testified. I still say she has things about herself that she doesn't want known.

And anyway, Judge Stephens offered to have her testify in front of jury without the media and public present. I think she just got cold feet and is using this as an excuse why she didn't testify.

IMO

Yes and Nurmi said she was to testify as to Jodi's childhood abuse and after going on TV saying she had a great childhood she couldn't quite pull that off.

This is all DP appellate choreography between the DT and their public relations reporter Kiefer. Interesting how we never hear anything about brewer "threats". They preferred he be questioned by local media than Juan Martinez.

How do you get a screenshot of a tweet before someone has the chance to delete it? TIA

With tweet on screen: Shift + Print Scrn button
Open Paint program (typically located in Accessories folder)
Paste
Crop image
Save image
Open WS new post
Manage Attachments
Upload newly saved image
Write some text
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics