DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annette Bening right?

This version ..
[video=youtube;XVwOcz-VMlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVwOcz-VMlU[/video]
and I meant the Michelle Pfeiffer character, acts like she knows nothing, but is somehow good enough to send the best player in the land batty .. hmmm?

My interpretation is that she played the game so well she demanded he become genuine in order to have her .. which was his undoing.

Have you watched Dangerous Liasons 100 times? I swear I watched that movie daily in my early 20's, all wisdom is contained therein :floorlaugh: Here's a hint, the best player in the game was the Michelle Pfeiffer character ..

It seems totally cliche but the guys that I flat out told that I didn't think I was compatible with were always the ones that were like a moth to a flame!

It seems totally cliche but the guys that I flat out told that I didn't think I was compatible with were always the ones that were like a moth to a flame!

Well, it's not much of a challenge otherwise is it?

Have you watched Dangerous Liasons 100 times? I swear I watched that movie daily in my early 20's, all wisdom is contained therein :floorlaugh: Here's a hint, the best player in the game was the Michelle Pfeiffer character ..

I've never seen this....I'm guessing I need to.....?

I couldn't "thank" this, so thank you :) Will definitely check it out!

This version .. John Malkovich as Vicomte de Valmont, Dangerous Liaisons - YouTube and I meant the Michelle Pfeiffer character, acts like she knows nothing, but is somehow good enough to send the best player in the land batty .. hmmm?

My interpretation is that she played the game so well she demanded he become genuine in order to have her .. which was his undoing.

Oh, that's right! Well, I think I'm landing on the side of authenticity always being the best option.

[video=youtube;HPfG728ymxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfG728ymxc[/video]

[video=youtube;a-8gpHjjkkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-8gpHjjkkA[/video]

Last one....the one that never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Goodnight all.

[video=youtube;VmeXmTaYxUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeXmTaYxUA[/video]

Lord help us Kim and Kanye are officially parents, hope they have grown up a little over the past few months. Kids have a way of making you grow up real fast. I know Kim will be a good mother but don't know about Kanye. Well all I can do is hope. It's different when a guy is chasing your little girl. Well my dog is crossing his legs gotta go.

I think the "jury may still be out" on how good of a mother Kim will be. Kris Jenner was/is no role model for Kim to learn from. (Who peddles their daughter's sex tape for big buck$???) And Kim herself makes some pretty poor choices.

But, I'll be HOPING for the best right along with you, for the sake of the baby.

Do we have a name yet? I'm sure it will be a "K" name. Just as long as it's not something like Apple, or Cocoa, or MoonBeam or even Blue Ivy. (No rocks, please!) :truce:

RE: Dangerous Liaisons and Valmont

Loved both of them. Even really like the modern one Cruel Intentions with Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe.

I think the "jury may still be out" on how good of a mother Kim will be. Kris Jenner was/is no role model for Kim to learn from. (Who peddles their daughter's sex tape for big buck$???) And Kim herself makes some pretty poor choices.

But, I'll be HOPING for the best right along with you, for the sake of the baby.

Do we have a name yet? I'm sure it will be a "K" name. Just as long as it's not something like Apple, or Cocoa, or MoonBeam or even Blue Ivy. (No rocks, please!) :truce:

I agree that the jury is still out on her maternal instincts. My DD and I were both a bit worried when we thought of this child, being parented by two very narcissistic people. This baby girl will have 'the best' of everything, but might have a lot of emotional baggage as well, imo. How can she ever live up to everyone's expectations. I hope she looks more like her mom than her dad, for example. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97