SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the judge was biased toward the defense team?

I absolutely did.

Apparently, the foreman was biased toward the defense also. I am not for the DP. But when he said you don't give someone the DP for being stupid I was shocked by his insensitivity toward Travis. Jodi isn't stupid and no one ever sentences someone to death because they did something "stupid". They get the DP because the murder was extremely cruel. How many TIMES did she have to kill Travis for the foreman to get the picture anyway? Wasn't the shooting in the head enough? Or maybe the stab to the heart? Oh wait, maybe it was slitting his throat? Or maybe just the other 28 stab wounds that would have left him bleeding to death for days alone in a shower?

I appreciate your honesty! In the beginning he was so into it and I was all smiles and butterflies, but it's just hot and cold now. It's not working for me. He doesn't follow through when he says he'll call, has broken plans a few times, etc. There are plenty of fish in the sea, right? :)

I've been thinking about it, and while i really don't think he's seeing anyone else, I do think that he's just a selfish person.

Even if there weren't ANY fish in the sea, must you be dragged down by a shark?
When you have that gut feeling that someone isn't all he should be, then it is over.

I appreciate your honesty! In the beginning he was so into it and I was all smiles and butterflies, but it's just hot and cold now. It's not working for me. He doesn't follow through when he says he'll call, has broken plans a few times, etc. There are plenty of fish in the sea, right? :)

I've been thinking about it, and while i really don't think he's seeing anyone else, I do think that he's just a selfish person.

That's it. Run. Run like the wind. Behavior like this rarely gets any better but does in fact get far worse. Run, roller skate, skateboard the heck away from this relationship.

Hi, I was lying here all night~insomnia. I thought of Jodie in her hole. If I were ever to see her ( wont happen) I could never touch anything she had touched. Her hands are murdering hands. I would starve before I'd ever touch food she touched. She is evil.Those sins will be on her killing hands forever. She can try to lie out of it but it will be there forever. There will be no mercy on her soul, she doesnt have one. One of my best friends died and I am weepy. God Rest Mary. :seeya:

BBM Nore, so sorry you lost your friend Mary!

*snipped because I really am not quoting!*

Just wanted to say I love Fragiles new avatar!!!
MST3K!!!

I miss that show so much, my son watches the creators online versions, he says they are just as funny.
:tears: But the old Saturday show was always something I looked forward to.

M1279,
Forgive me for being so blunt. I have just been there and done that many years ago and for some reason, we always think our relationship is the ONE that will be different. Hold out for that special man who will be so into you he will make you feel special every day. No matter how rare you think that is, he is out there.
I had about give up when along came my husband and best friend.

I used to hear the old saying "you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince". So true. Just don't waste anymore time with that old toad!

Please forgive my bluntness too but this guy may be a naricissist and the narcissist side of him has not surfaced. IMO, I agree with others - run as fast as you can and DO NOT look back.

Yes, the court continues to refer to June 20 status conference and it will be televised. Supposedly, surprises were in store but the defense has already delivered on that with the bid for retrial in 2014!

Hiya Tuba :).

Does anyone recall if a status conference has been televised in this case before? I thought this judge held them in chambers out of camera view.

I've read some of your story and I have been there and done that and gave way to much of myself. I started seeing a guy about 3 years ago he was hot and cold for about 9 months. In that time I found out when we were first dating that he was also dating a girl that I knew I confronted him on it and he said they were done and he only wanted to see me. i believed him and went along still accepting crumbs until we spent the holidays together and the following weekend after New Years he came over to tell me he slept with his ex a few times and oops she just informed him she was pregnant. That ended things right there until of course I ran into him 5 months later and he wanted to talk the ex lost the baby he wanted to see me again I saw him a few times and broke it off again because he was so wishy washy. 2 years later (this past October) he sends a text congratulating me on a new job after a couple days of my stewing to respond or not I did and well we started back up again. He went on and on about how he missed me so much and never wanted to hurt me again and in March he informed me he was just a fill in until I found the one I want to be with. To me it sounds like you should move on, I wasted so much time trying so hard and missing him when we were apart and it is all for nothing he could care less and for some reason gets his kicks out of ripping my heart apart. If this guy truly wants a relationship he will do what it takes. Take care of yourself and your happiness!

What I think is he's not your man. Yours.

You know, that one who the choice will be obvious because you will feel such a good fit and not questioning about him all the time. That guy. This guy is showing you he's not the one for you.

Yes, the court continues to refer to June 20 status conference and it will be televised. Supposedly, surprises were in store but the defense has already delivered on that with the bid for retrial in 2014!

Morning d.g.c.....I go to the Maricopa County site...like somethings gonna miraculously change...LOL
When I went to check the court docket for this week this morning, it still has the status conf on the 20th listed for Judge Stephens.

Now...what I found a little interesting, was, if you go back to the docket date area, and put in week of July (7/17/2013)......for JSS it has:

CR2008-031021........7/18/2013....10:00....Trial - "Firm" .....State Of Arizona........Jodi Ann Arias

I wonder if THIS time, JSS will really stick to the FIRM that's posted and not let the defense weasel out once again.

:seeya::seeya: Thank You for these updates !

This needs to go forward with NO MORE delays ... Justice for Travis has been delayed way too long !

:please::please::please: for Travis and his Family !

I've read some of your story and I have been there and done that and gave way to much of myself. I started seeing a guy about 3 years ago he was hot and cold for about 9 months. In that time I found out when we were first dating that he was also dating a girl that I knew I confronted him on it and he said they were done and he only wanted to see me. i believed him and went along still accepting crumbs until we spent the holidays together and the following weekend after New Years he came over to tell me he slept with his ex a few times and oops she just informed him she was pregnant. That ended things right there until of course I ran into him 5 months later and he wanted to talk the ex lost the baby he wanted to see me again I saw him a few times and broke it off again because he was so wishy washy. 2 years later (this past October) he sends a text congratulating me on a new job after a couple days of my stewing to respond or not I did and well we started back up again. He went on and on about how he missed me so much and never wanted to hurt me again and in March he informed me he was just a fill in until I found the one I want to be with. To me it sounds like you should move on, I wasted so much time trying so hard and missing him when we were apart and it is all for nothing he could care less and for some reason gets his kicks out of ripping my heart apart. If this guy truly wants a relationship he will do what it takes. Take care of yourself and your happiness!

I dated a "go away" "come here" guy in my 20s who was just like that. I broke up with him four times in a year because of the blowing hot and cold. Every time I left, he'd leave roses on my porch and leave phone messages saying how much he missed me so I caved those first few times.

Turns out he was dating me and his ex at the same time, but I didn't know that until the very end, and there was no more taking him back.

Five years later, I run into him and he asks me out to dinner. I say that it was nice to see him but no thanks, etc...

He asks why we can't be friends at least? yadda yadda and I say because he was a lousy friend to me when we were dating. One of those rare satisfying moments when you think of the comeback line in the moment and it's perfect.

Well, He STILL calls every five years to talk and I never answer the phone (love that caller ID).

I'll be 54 this July 2nd. The last time he called was about a month ago. :eek:

True story.

My mother lives with me and picked up his call a few years ago and spoke with him a bit. She said he sounded drunk.

:twocents: Absolutely, IMO ! She bent over backwards for them, IMO !

It was her first DP case ... so ...

:moo:

Also her first criminal trial case...oy vey

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone think the judge was biased toward the defense team?

Not biased but too inexperienced to know how to handle a DP case and a high profile one at that. I liked the one in the Seacat case..took charge of the courtroom, no shenanigans allowed even with Seacat taking the stand.

I dated a "go away" "come here" guy in my 20s who was just like that. I broke up with him four times in a year because of the blowing hot and cold. Every time I left, he'd leave roses on my porch and leave phone messages saying how much he missed me so I caved those first few times.

Turns out he was dating me and his ex at the same time, but I didn't know that until the very end, and there was no more taking him back.

Five years later, I run into him and he asks me out to dinner. I say that it was nice to see him but no thanks, etc...

He asks why we can't be friends at least? yadda yadda and I say because he was a lousy friend to me when we were dating. One of those rare satisfying moments when you think of the comeback line in the moment and it's perfect.

Well, He STILL calls every five years to talk and I never answer the phone (love that caller ID).

I'll be 54 this July 2nd. The last time he called was about a month ago. :eek:

True story.

My mother lives with me and picked up his call a few years ago and spoke with him a bit. She said he sounded drunk.

Ugh I really hope I don't have to deal with that!

Just wanted to say I love Fragiles new avatar!!!
MST3K!!!

I miss that show so much, my son watches the creators online versions, he says they are just as funny.
:tears: But the old Saturday show was always something I looked forward to.

Yep the old sat show laaaaaaaate at night before it went to the Sci Fi station. I miss it so much....but I love rifftraxx and cinematic titanic...gives me happiness. Sadly I find it funner to watch it with someone...and none of my friends are into it

Ugh I really hope I don't have to deal with that!

You won't if you just don't pick up the phone...then it's just like some distant gnat buzzing about.

He really does have more nerve that a bad tooth though.

Lucy I can tell you that there are an awful lot of wonderful, wonderful men out there. I'm happy for you that you're not settling!

The man I married eventually (divorced now but he's such a sweetheart), always asked me out at the end of every date the first six months we dated.

He LOVED being in a relationship...wait for one of those guys,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member