SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's this jury announcement on HLN tonight .. I've got $10 riding on a book deal.

From what I know of Tuba's posts she bases her comments on more than personal opinions. However, IMPO, it may have been in the stars (so to speak) that a DP verdict would be reached...it was obviously there for the taking. But the power of four humans thwarted justice for the time being.

Yes Tuba is extremely intelligent. But I misunderstood what she had said. I appreciate all her posts as well.

So what's this jury announcement on HLN tonight .. I've got $10 riding on a book deal.

I just hope it isn't the four who voted for life. We get it. The foreman has had his fifteen minutes of fame already.

Maybe it is the eight jurors who voted for the DP going on DD to say they respect the other four. Enough already.

someone here like me loves this song.....here is a gooody

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrwiFwv94As"]The Stranglers ~ Walk On By - YouTube[/ame]

Lol no. As you said anyone can start one, you don't have to verify your identify. Its a joke....the site is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Usually petitions on that site are attempting to obtain a goal of thousands of signatures. This petition is seeking a goal of 100 signatures and they have 93. :floorlaugh:

Fire season has hit our state.....Sedona and Flagstaff have 1 each, and just a stone's throw from us, we have the Dolce fire just NW of Prescott, went from 20 to 500 acres in 1 hour, and that was around 3 pm here.
There's some very cool video of one of the DC-10's dropping fire retardant, those pilots are incredible flying those big jets!
http://www.kpho.com/story/22624322/600-acre-wildfire-near-prescott-sparks-evacuations
We've been keeping an eye on the smoke, mostly blowing North East, but the winds been shifting to the NW, then it goes right over the top of us, that weird orangey kind of color on everything.

I wonder if there is no live stream due to that notice we saw at the Maricopa website, that a request for cameras was needed?

Well, even CKJA doesn't deserve this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW1hazYKd5o"]Blues Brothers - Jailhouse Rock - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, this is the best version, imo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk"]Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

It troubles me so much that the defendant was presented as having no criminal history. Due to her stalking and malicious mischief behavior, she DOES, just not a FORMAL criminal history. If she'd been reported and arrested for such, she definitely would.

What made me even more upset is everyone of those jurors knew all that you have listed. If those aren't criminal acts then I don't know what criminal acts are.

And stalking is a form of violent abusive behavior and so is slashing three sets of tires and writing threatening email to Travis' new girlfriend and peeking into someone's window like a pervert.

How about stealing a gun? A gun that was used in commission of a murder?:banghead:

Some of the jury had to have had beans for brains imo if they even considered she had no criminal history. Just because she wasn't arrested and convicted doesn't make her NG and squeaky clean. It wasn't like they weren't aware of what she had done either.

I sure hope the second jury impaneled will use their commonsense and think that mitigating factor has absolutely no weight and neither does her age.

Actually if they combined all the frivolous mitigating factors together it would never ever outweigh the heinous cruel manner in which Arias murdered Travis nor how she lied through her teeth for 18 days trying to bury him all over again. Doing both of these things.... to an innocent man who was defenseless, naked, and in his own shower, all because he no longer wanted her in his life..... convinces me she deserves nothing less than death.

IMO

From DD show: Juror that is a nurse: Sheer brutality of crime was apparent.

Jenni: Make sure the Alexanders still want the death penalty (?).

I just hope it isn't the four who voted for life. We get it. The foreman has had his fifteen minutes of fame already.

Maybe it is the eight jurors who voted for the DP going on DD to say they respect the other four. Enough already.

I think they feel a vested interest in seeing this through to the end. And they are going to attend the new penalty phase together.

Just a thought. lol

What happened to the foreman? I thought he was going to be on DDs last night?

tia

From DD show: Juror that is a nurse: Sheer brutality of crime was apparent.

Jenni: Make sure the Alexanders still want the death penalty (?).

What? What does she mean?

Of course the family still wants her to receive death.

IMO

Good evening WS friends. I've been on sabbatical dealing with a personal health issue, and have missed you terribly.

Rosemary - how is Kyle doing?

Hopeful - how's the quit smoking going?

Sleuth - How's our favourite dog doing? Jammin' as usual I hope ;).

Katiecoolady - hope you're enjoying some down time from the theatrics which will continue once again on Thursday.

Linda x 2 (NJ and NY), Tenacious, Jane (dood and Jetson), I've missed you all. Tulessa, Tex, OBE, Panthers (Pink and black). And anyone else I've forgetten (but not really).

Love ya guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

I never in my life thought I would hear the word tumor spoken to me by a doctor, but there it is. Hanging out there like an evil thought better left unsaid. I've done a lot of soul searching over the past week, but realized I really miss my online friends.

Tuba - I love your posts, and realize they are not a statement of what "will" be, but a statement of what the planets tell you is in the "wind" so to speak. I hope you're right and Juan wins another round for justice on Thursday. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my WS buddies.

Princess

I think they feel a vested interest in seeing this through to the end. And they are going to attend the new penalty phase together.

Just a thought. lol

What happened to the foreman? I thought he was going to be on DDs last night?

tia

Anyone watching, please let me know what the jurors all said. I don't have cable. I usually try to catch it on you tube a few days later. Thanks.

Good evening WS friends. I've been on sabbatical dealing with a personal health issue, and have missed you terribly.

Rosemary - how is Kyle doing?

Hopeful - how's the quit smoking going?

Sleuth - How's our favourite dog doing? Jammin' as usual I hope ;).

Katiecoolady - hope you're enjoying some down time from the theatrics which will continue once again on Thursday.

Linda x 2 (NJ and NY), Tenacious, Jane (dood and Jetson), I've missed you all. Tulessa, Tex, OBE, Panthers (Pink and black). And anyone else I've forgetten (but not really).

Love ya guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

I never in my life thought I would hear the word tumor spoken to me by a doctor, but there it is. Hanging out there like an evil thought better left unsaid. I've done a lot of soul searching over the past week, but realized I really miss my online friends.

Tuba - I love your posts, and realize they are not a statement of what "will" be, but a statement of what the planets tell you is in the "wind" so to speak. I hope you're right and Juan wins another round for justice on Thursday. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my WS buddies.

Princess

Hi Princess,
So sorry about the tumor diagnosis. Will be praying for you. Good to have you back. Since the trial, a lot has been shared by so many, lots of heartaches, lots of overcomers. Fight it with all you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander