SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just showed a very short clip of Jodi in court from today in stripes. She didn't look upset or unhappy to me.

This is so outrageous & frustrating, cannot even fathom how TA's family feels regarding these ridiculous delay tactics!

I assumed today's hearing would set a date to begin jury selection in the penalty phase redo... But the hearing was to schedule another future hearing to settle on a date??!!! Wtf?! :banghead:

It's a never ending cycle of bs all over again! Geez!

Ok, I'm going to the gym to release some tension! On the bright side... I'm gonna have one rockin' bod by the time the 2nd penalty phase is finalized!!! Haha! :floorlaugh:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 23m
#JodiArias jurors 6, 16 & 17 say they felt sense of "justice" seeing #Arias in chains in court. #TravisAlexander

I am so glad you sister is okay. Is she the one that is offering her land for animals to be relocated to? Your avatar picture looks like the one that they show for that person.

It's "Hat's" sis that's in Chino, my place is in Paulden, and has always been available for Animal Control when they've had "stranger than normal" animals they couldn't keep at their compound.:facepalm:
There's quite a few empty horse facilities in Chino, so I'm sure they've been filling up with livestock refugees. Granite Mountain Stables is right in the middle of this evacuated area. Used to wrangle a dude string there. They've got to have at least 40 head in their dude string plus boarders. I'm sure they found a place to keep them, you can trial those horses head to tail just about anywhere.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 23m
#JodiArias jurors 6, 16 & 17 say they felt sense of "justice" seeing #Arias in chains in court. #TravisAlexander

:twocents: It's too bad that they are not going to see FULL and complete justice by seeing her get the DP !

MOO !

I should have posted this link to start with. Thank you for the heads up.
This is just one of many things that happened in the CA trial.

I could not find the one here but this is the same one. Please read all 5 pages. It is amazing these things happened.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Co...nce/-/1637132/17495808/-/9rrlr7z/-/index.html

Wow, that really ticks me off! That baby killer is out and about because the FL cops simply forgot about some evidence?!?! :stormingmad:

TY for sharing though.

Wow, that really ticks me off! That baby killer is out and about because the FL cops simply forgot about some evidence?!?! :stormingmad:

TY for sharing though.

Even with that there was more than enough evidence for at least manslaughter presented. Thats all on the jury.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

----------
Watching HLN.. they just said she has no one to speak for her, without she may get the death penalty. SO WHAT!!! she has no friends should have thought of that years ago jodie, dont try to come up with them now. Bernina your post just happened to be in front of me when this was said. I know you'd agree. I am so PO'd I could spit!!! we all are. what a piece of ch*t. Shes clanking in the courtroom!! :stormingmad: I'd like to clank someone!! Thanks for letting me vent. My friend died, a good person and I'm sad :please:...Luvya..:seeya:

I have been wondering what this judge is doing that helps her come to her decisions. It seems like she takes extra long for each decision that has been made in this case. I get it she does not want to screw up and leave anything open for a mistrial bc she screwed up but argh all this waiting is making me nuts. I cant begin to imagine if Travis was family or a friend how annoying all this would be.

So no ugly, fake glasses today, huh? She looks worn out.

:seeya: I was just going to post the same thing : NO glasses !

And yes, she looked worn out ... oh well :boohoo:

I just saw the video on HLN and WOW -- the SWAT Team Guards have their complete gear on !

On HLN, I'm watching the replay of Jodi entering the courtroom. She looks teary. Good. MAYBE Jodi is finally feeling the gravity of what she's done. I think she's able to compartmentalize, but not psycho enough to completely block it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb