SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Jodi went back to brunette before the crime. Would have gotten a kick out of watching the roots growing out.

Speaking of Jodi's hair, I saw some photos of her from last week's court appearance and noticed that her hair has gotten very long since the trial. Looks to me like there are definitely 10" that could be cut off and donated to Locks of Love. Why hasn't the benevolent, humanitarian, thoughtful convicted murderess donated her long tresses to this worthy cause?

Totally OT but thought some might be interested:

Hostess says Twinkies will return to shelves July 15 with wider distribution

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/hostess-says-twinkies-will-return-to-shelves-july-15-with-wider-distribution/2013/06/23/ee357440-dc20-11e2-a484-7b7f79cd66a1_story.html

Thanks, geevee. I was just thinking about Devil Dogs today and wishing I had one :floorlaugh:. I don't care for Twinkies, but love the chocolate cup-cakes with the squiggle on top. :seeya:

Evening everyone.
Thought I'd post this funny:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A techie woman writes to the IT Technical support.....
Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0 , MONEY 3.0 and ESPN 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

_______ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ ___ _______

The IT Help Desk Responds

DEAR Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband1.0 to default to Silence 2.5 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly (Beta version).

Whatever you do, DO NOT in any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Good Looks 7.7.

Good Luck Madam!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And a riddle:

What does man love more than life?

Fear more than death or mortal strife?

What do the poor have, that the rich require,

And what contented men desire?

What does the miser spend,

The spendthrift save,

And all men carry to their graves?

Evening everyone.
Thought I'd post this funny:
>Snipped<
And a riddle:

What does man love more than life?

Fear more than death or mortal strife?

What do the poor have, that the rich require,

And what contented men desire?

What does the miser spend,

The spendthrift save,

And all men carry to their graves?

Answer: Nothing :rockon:

--------
Hi, anyone remember the Banana Flips? Sponge cake folded over banana cream?
I want banana flips!!!:(:giggle:

Here you go, Nore- enjoy :seeya:

picture.php

Why is a crazy man trying to walk across the Grand Canyon?
I'm afraid of heights and just looking down the Grand Canyon makes my stomach jump.

How about some eye-candy for tonight (is anyone here? Oh, well, I'll just drool by myself- LOL): His name is David Gandy and is a model.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

did anyone see the video on facebook of Maria giving Jodi's Mom another piece of paper

I feel sorry for Mrs. Wallenda. OMG, glad he's not my husband.

Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 3h My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: "Why do people find it so easy to hate but so hard to love?"Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet

Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 4h Please Don't send any photos I'm not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.

I have two questions:

Why does twitter allow tweets under the names of convicted murderers?

When will twitter be boycotted because of its lack of leadership, decency, and social justice?

Typically glib and shallow. Yawn.

He's maybe halfway at 8:45 minutes in

3/4 mark. Windy though 21 min on the wire

Mission accomplished. 22:54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics