DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my ex BF's song........his name was Harry :giggle:

[video=youtube;c5dwksSbD34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dwksSbD34[/video]

For all the dads out there:

[video=youtube;etundhQa724]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etundhQa724[/video]

Bless all of you out in Arizona and other states that are scorching . I'm in Southern Calif. and I was shocked at how hot it was today.Certainly not like Arizona, but it was 113 in Woodland Hills. It was 103 where I was today, and it is pretty early for this kind of heat.
Those of you with low blood pressure make sure to have some salt, or at least Gatorade . I have low blood pressure and I get super weak and dizzy from the heat.
Hugs:)

Gotta love this. ETA: Can you say harmonize? They were awesome!

[video=youtube;dTCNwgzM2rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCNwgzM2rQ[/video]

Bless all of you out in Arizona and other states that are scorching . I'm in Southern Calif. and I was shocked at how hot it was today.Certainly not like Arizona, but it was 113 in Woodland Hills. It was 103 where I was today, and it is pretty early for this kind of heat.
Those of you with low blood pressure make sure to have some salt, or at least Gatorade . I have low blood pressure and I get super weak and dizzy from the heat.
Hugs:)

I don't know how people can stand that heat. I have a friend who lives out in Arizona and she says she spends a lot of time in the pool. I can imagine that must be hot also. I guess the only thing you can do is go from your air conditioned car to your air conditioned house or job or shopping. Does the prison where prisoner 2013 is staying have air conditioning? I guess if she gets to hot she can do her yoga moves.

Me and my ex BF's song........his name was Harry :giggle:

Harry Chapin--Taxi - YouTube

Love Harry! Anytime he came to Atlanta ... I was there. He would play in this small place where we sat on the floor and drank our wine/beer. Those were the greatest days. In fact one guy in the band asked me out (Mike Masters) but I wasn't interested. I also met Lily Tomlin there. :seeya:

Ahhhhhh my neighbors decided to set off BIG FIREWORKS at 11:55pm
mini heart attack!!!
~ :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ahhhhhh my neighbors decided to set off BIG FIREWORKS at 11:55pm
mini heart attack!!!
~ :eek:

My neighbor does that all the time! Practically every weekend during the summer. It freaks my dog out....he's scared of thunder and he thinks it's a storm when they go off. He shakes like a chihuahua :lol: :floorlaugh:

Love Harry! Anytime he came to Atlanta ... I was there. He would play in this small place where we sat on the floor and drank our wine/beer. Those were the greatest days. In fact one guy in the band asked me out (Mike Masters) but I wasn't interested. I also met Lily Tomlin there. :seeya:

Another favorite......love me some Cat Stevens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29YR5-t3gg

My neighbor does that all the time! Practically every weekend during the summer. It freaks my dog out....he's scared of thunder and he thinks it's a storm when they go off. He shakes like a chihuahua :lol: :floorlaugh:

My next door neighbor (he moved then died God bless him!) used to walk out his backdoor and shoot a rifle at 8:00am on random days. I thought he was killing squirrels for his dog to play with....
NOPE!! He did it to raise his pulse so he could take his heart med...

My bedroom is about 60 ft from his porch. Seriously I am surprised I never messed my bed up!!!

Poor ole "Stubby"

And with this one I'll say goodnight. Ooh baby, baby it's a wild world......

[video=youtube;0k6mQyu2GxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6mQyu2GxM[/video]

My next door neighbor (he moved then died God bless him!) used to walk out his backdoor and shoot a rifle at 8:00am on random days. I thought he was killing squirrels for his dog to play with....
NOPE!! He did it to raise his pulse so he could take his heart med...

My bedroom is about 60 ft from his porch. Seriously I am surprised I never messed my bed up!!!

Poor ole "Stubby"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That is so cool! I was too young for Harry, my first concert was the Guess Who. First time I was totally grounded too, but that's another story!

Oh, I just watched "What happened to Alice" with Geraldine Page and Ruth Gordon. Wow, that is a lady like JA. She kept killing her housekeepers , but she had lots of people fooled thinking she was so sweet.

Oh, I just watched "What happened to Alice" with Geraldine Page and Ruth Gordon. Wow, that is a lady like JA. She kept killing her housekeepers , but she had lots of people fooled thinking she was so sweet.

Just saw the movie too! And had the same thought. And another movie called Psychopath comes on later tonight. Has JA changed us all forever?!

That is so cool! I was too young for Harry, my first concert was the Guess Who. First time I was totally grounded too, but that's another story!

We were his groupies! Once Harry was going to be performing at the U of GA, an hour or so outside Atlanta, so off we went to Athens!
:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member