SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning peeps!
I need to say..the best thing that ever happened to court watching is Live Streaming court coverage!!!! Too many pundits on the news............Geraldo......:floorlaugh:....dahm, he got old! That tells you how long it's been since I was exposed to FOX :facepalm: I wonder if he's still marketable because there's always that feeling that something is going to go wrong, empty vault, chair being thrown at him, mortars being launched his direction, or maybe he'll be doodling in the sand and give away someone's position in the theater of war. Have always been a fan of Kurt Vonnegut, so when Geraldo divorced KV's daughter, my opinion majorly tanked for Mr. Rivera. KV does NOT like Mr. Rivera.
The good people of Arizona are still going strong with donations and fundraisers for the families of the Granite Mountain Hot Shots and the residents of Yarnell.
CMJA is sweltering at Estrella, the dew point is up so she's probably odoriferous by the first 12 hours of no shower. I had a thought the other day......she will never have the opportunity to have CASH in her hands, not even loose change.
Really hoping this penalty phase gets underway, miss Juan, kinda miss Nurmi and Wilmont and their behavior at the defense table and side bar. Did anyone notice that it looked like CMJA had a bit of a "tan" during her last appearance in court, ala shackles and jail jumpsuit? No sunscreen in the "pokie" and 10 minutes out in the "cage" for her is probably like going to a tanning salon. :floorlaugh:
Does anyone know if and when Juan's case against the ex-police officer is coming up and if it is still going to be streamed?
Will definitely be at the AS thread when her trial gets started, I'm one of those "people watchers", CMJA and AS just fascinate me with their warped sense of reality......
On another note.............does anyone out there take Estroven? Yep, weird question, but mentalpause has done kicked my behind (8 years and counting :facepalm:) and HRT is not an option for me. I don't know how those pioneer women did it, maybe they just killed off their husbands and no one thought it was nothing more than banditos that took their beloved? I have to realize that just because I have a deep pond, rope, and quite a few cinderblocks, to say nothing of the Tilapia that took over the pond, and eat ANYTHING, that drowning is not a legitimate option for my BF when he gets on my last nerve....... :twocents: But that would give you all an interesting incite IF that happened and I went to trial.:floorlaugh: I'd be remiss in not starting a few blogs IF that were the case! :rockon:
And I'd expect at least a few of you to show up on Nancy Grace, as my BFF's and tell her I did it to improve her ratings........Bawahahahaha!!!!!! And as a side note, explain that her barrettes told me to do it!! :floorlaugh:
Back to my question: Been on Estroven for 10 days now, and it does seem to have eased the hot flashes and night sweats. Have read that if you stop taking it, those nasty things come back with a vengeance. Anyone with some incite on this "topic" would be greatly appreciated. :please:

My dog's feet smell like corn chips.

Just thought I'd share.

Can't give any insight on you dog's feet :floorlaugh: but wanted to mention that your name was brought up on Tricia's True Crime show last night. She read your post about not believing everything you read by the media :goodpost: If you didn't get a chance to listen to the show, she had some great guests on and you may want to listen.

Good afternoon! Just woke up after about 12 hours of sleep. :)

Hey angelwings!!! Love your posts over there! LOVE them, especially one of your last ones! I agree with you, hope this last phase goes off without a hitch so everyone can move on, especially the Alexanders.

I was over on the HLN site and looking at the headlines and realizing it was filled with stories of Zimmerman and not one mention of Jodi was satisfying. It must BURN her that the world has moved on and forgotten her and she's just another blip on the radar. She never realize she doesn't matter.

My last one seems to have been deleted. :scared: Oh well. JA has faded away...it's awesome! I hope it stays that way. Must be driving her nuts...I like it.

Morning peeps!
I need to say..the best thing that ever happened to court watching is Live Streaming court coverage!!!! Too many pundits on the news............Geraldo......:floorlaugh:....dahm, he got old! That tells you how long it's been since I was exposed to FOX :facepalm: I wonder if he's still marketable because there's always that feeling that something is going to go wrong, empty vault, chair being thrown at him, mortars being launched his direction, or maybe he'll be doodling in the sand and give away someone's position in the theater of war. Have always been a fan of Kurt Vonnegut, so when Geraldo divorced KV's daughter, my opinion majorly tanked for Mr. Rivera. KV does NOT like Mr. Rivera.
The good people of Arizona are still going strong with donations and fundraisers for the families of the Granite Mountain Hot Shots and the residents of Yarnell.
CMJA is sweltering at Estrella, the dew point is up so she's probably odoriferous by the first 12 hours of no shower. I had a thought the other day......she will never have the opportunity to have CASH in her hands, not even loose change.
Really hoping this penalty phase gets underway, miss Juan, kinda miss Nurmi and Wilmont and their behavior at the defense table and side bar. Did anyone notice that it looked like CMJA had a bit of a "tan" during her last appearance in court, ala shackles and jail jumpsuit? No sunscreen in the "pokie" and 10 minutes out in the "cage" for her is probably like going to a tanning salon. :floorlaugh:
Does anyone know if and when Juan's case against the ex-police officer is coming up and if it is still going to be streamed?
Will definitely be at the AS thread when her trial gets started, I'm one of those "people watchers", CMJA and AS just fascinate me with their warped sense of reality......
On another note.............does anyone out there take Estroven? Yep, weird question, but mentalpause has done kicked my behind (8 years and counting :facepalm:) and HRT is not an option for me. I don't know how those pioneer women did it, maybe they just killed off their husbands and no one thought it was nothing more than banditos that took their beloved? I have to realize that just because I have a deep pond, rope, and quite a few cinderblocks, to say nothing of the Tilapia that took over the pond, and eat ANYTHING, that drowning is not a legitimate option for my BF when he gets on my last nerve....... :twocents: But that would give you all an interesting incite IF that happened and I went to trial.:floorlaugh: I'd be remiss in not starting a few blogs IF that were the case! :rockon:
And I'd expect at least a few of you to show up on Nancy Grace, as my BFF's and tell her I did it to improve her ratings........Bawahahahaha!!!!!! And as a side note, explain that her barrettes told me to do it!! :floorlaugh:
Back to my question: Been on Estroven for 10 days now, and it does seem to have eased the hot flashes and night sweats. Have read that if you stop taking it, those nasty things come back with a vengeance. Anyone with some incite on this "topic" would be greatly appreciated. :please:
You are so funny! I take bio identical hormone cream, that is compounded. I take teeny doses and it helps with the hot flashes and overall *****yness(most of the time). Last night through, I woke up very hot but not sweating, that was unpleasant . I cranked up the air at four in the morning, and my fur babies were trying to get under the covers! I guess they were cold? My son keeps asking me how long menopause lasts! He has been doing some reading about it, and one day when I was in a bad mood, he looked at me and said" I know that menopause is one the hardest things women ever go through." I just looked at him, and asked how he knew. He said he had been reading up on it, from the Internet. What a guy! He was probably checking to see what the heck was wrong with mom and her moods.

Thanks, Tulessa, for quoting the Arias tweet. It is so in character, "my status conference". Just like my court costume, my mug shot, my interview make-up, my plea, blah blah blah. It's all just precious cameos for her public, isn't it. When does reality sink its teeth in?

The deferred status conference is meant to deal with production of documents, settlement negotiations, estimates of length of trial, start date & of course, a ruling on the last defense motion to vacate the aggro phase verdict. Media has to request camera access. I guess we should check to see if they have.

You are so funny! I take bio identical hormone cream, that is compounded. I take teeny doses and it helps with the hot flashes and overall *****yness(most of the time). Last night through, I woke up very hot but not sweating, that was unpleasant . I cranked up the air at four in the morning, and my fur babies were trying to get under the covers! I guess they were cold? My son keeps asking me how long menopause lasts! He has been doing some reading about it, and one day when I was in a bad mood, he looked at me and said" I know that menopause is one the hardest things women ever go through." I just looked at him, and asked how he knew. He said he had been reading up on it, from the Internet. What a guy! He was probably checking to see what the heck was wrong with mom and her moods.

BBM.........................................Really, does anyone know?!?!?!?
I've been waking up and cranking the AC in the bedroom to 68, ceiling fan going 20,000 rpm, AURGH!! Well, ya know, as fast as that puppy will go with out spinning through the ceiling :facepalm:
And this insomnia is killin' me :stormingmad:
What get's me is these "male enhancement" pills..............................................like WTH!? Obviously, they didn't have any menopausal women on their development team because they'd be saying "HE!! NO!" Those commercials usually get the rubber brick thrown at the TV. "Prostate problems"? Hey, buddy, SUCK IT UP! Your "junk" ain't coming near my stuff cause it's "Temporarily OUT of ORDER", sheesh!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

BBM.........................................Really, does anyone know?!?!?!?
I've been waking up and cranking the AC in the bedroom to 68, ceiling fan going 20,000 rpm, AURGH!! Well, ya know, as fast as that puppy will go with out spinning through the ceiling :facepalm:
And this insomnia is killin' me :stormingmad:
What get's me is these "male enhancement" pills..............................................like WTH!? Obviously, they didn't have any menopausal women on their development team because they'd be saying "HE!! NO!" Those commercials usually get the rubber brick thrown at the TV. "Prostate problems"? Hey, buddy, SUCK IT UP! Your "junk" ain't coming near my stuff cause it's "Temporarily OUT of ORDER", sheesh!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

You're cracking me up, Bernina!!

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 13 Jul
A girl recently turned me on... to country music. I used to dislike it but not anymore. :banghead:

Did we ever find out what happened in all of those sealed hearings between the DV counselor and Juan? Was she held in contempt for something?

I think the 2 oz bottle is $70. The drops plus the decreased calories is what helps you lose weight. It prevents the body from thinking it is in starvation mode. There is science behind this diet, believe it or not. :seeya:

I tried the HCG back in 2011. I needed to peel off around 10 pounds to get into a dress for my sister in laws wedding- anyway In two weeks I lost 11 pounds. It was the homeopathic (h-hcg) kind. That was about the time the FDA was cracking down on homeopathic.

BUT it worked for me and so far I'm still sailing along- I didn't do p3. That bothered me but I'm not a big eater anyway and was able to maintain. That extra weight I had when I started it was from years of late night eating and not gorging.

I'm 5' tall. A hard diet but after the third day you just sail along and with the hcg itself you get rid of a lot of belly fat- its not for everyone. 500 calories is serious business but the hcg helps to take away the appetite.

They even write songs about ladies on Death Row Jodi might relate to:

"Women's Prison" by Loretta Lynn

I'm in a women's prison with bars all around
I caught my darlin cheatin thats when I shot him down
I caught him in a honky-tonk with a girl I used to know
The door to my cell is open wide and a voice cries out oh no

The judge says I'm guilty my sentence is to die
I know I've been forgiven but the price of love is high

The crowd outside is screamin' let the murderer die But above all their voices I
can hear my mama cry

I'm sittin' here on death row and Lord I've lost my mind
For love I've killed my darlin and for love I'll lose my life

I can hear the warden coming From the clinging of his keys
But when they come to get me He'll have to drag me off my kness
The door to my cell swings open It's time for me to go
The priest is reading my last rights He says dying's part of livin' ya know

And there's a crowd outside screamin' let that murderer fry
But above all their voices You can hear my mama cry

Now they've strapped me in the chair And covered up my eyes
And the last voice I hear on Earth Is my mama's cry

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-loretta-lynn-women-s-prison/e0496a8005aee5350992

OMG! You have a Yorkie don't you? I swear my Yorkie's feet smell like corn chips when he needs a bath!!! ... That's when I call the groomer ... When he gets all Frito Bandito. That is so funny!

Ok, so you found my inner thoughts again. I think ALL of their feel smell like frito's.

Always have. Every single one of them.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 13 Jul
A girl recently turned me on... to country music. I used to dislike it but not anymore.

Ohhhhhhhhh, poopers. First thing I see tonight is missy's diarrhea of the mouth. Someone please put a muzzle on her. :puke: :censored:
She thinks she's so cute when she uses the .....
-like we're holding our breath to find out what turns her on- pftttttt
and another :puke:
Make her go away.

Anyway. Evening everyone. :seeya:
How was everyone's Sunday? Mine was quiet and I seemed very tired- took a couple of naps.

Ok, so you found my inner thoughts again. I think ALL of their feel smell like frito's.

Always have. Every single one of them.

My dog's paws smell like popcorn. We call it- "popcorny feet"-:floorlaugh:
I think it smells wonderful.
You know, dogs sweat only from their mouth and their paws, so when you smell their paws, it's like smelling someone's armpits :floorlaugh:

Happy Sunday night all! I'm SO ready to go back to work tomorrow. Way too much time to stew and think about things today. I did finally clean my patio doors today, inside AND outside. I've lived in my apartment for 2 years and this is the first time I've done that. :blushing:

Watching the Golden Girls and just took a Benedryl, hoping to be sleepy very soon.

I tried the HCG back in 2011. I needed to peel off around 10 pounds to get into a dress for my sister in laws wedding- anyway In two weeks I lost 11 pounds. It was the homeopathic (h-hcg) kind. That was about the time the FDA was cracking down on homeopathic.

BUT it worked for me and so far I'm still sailing along- I didn't do p3. That bothered me but I'm not a big eater anyway and was able to maintain. That extra weight I had when I started it was from years of late night eating and not gorging.

I'm 5' tall. A hard diet but after the third day you just sail along and with the hcg itself you get rid of a lot of belly fat- its not for everyone. 500 calories is serious business but the hcg helps to take away the appetite.

Still sounds scary to me- taking some one elses hormones. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member