SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo glad I moved to central Arizona!!!!! Scottsdale got to 118 today :hot:
(I check Wunderground.com)
We got up to 108....grrrrr...and had a good 1 1/2 hours of a dust storm, yucko, clouds but no rain, but it's already 74 degrees :rockon: and have all the windows open, cool breeze coming in!! Come On, MONSOON!!!!!! It usually doesn't hit us till around July 4th, but one can hope :please:

I have learned the best way to read a trial thread is to check it out, AFTER it's been closed. :floorlaugh: 20 pages, I have been enlightened!

Finished "We Need to Talk About Kevin". Very substantial read. Very good. Saw quite a bit of my daughter in Kevin....oh, yes, I have a daughter. At the tender age of 15, her twisted mind introduced me to the term "familicide". It's strange how I can look back at situations, as an older, wiser person, I'm amazed at how things just lined up in a certain way and common sense (MAJOR "HAH") prevailed, even though I still had no idea what I was dealing with.

I would still like to lodge a complaint with the "Powers that Be". Children should come with an operator's handbook and trouble shooting guide, seriously. Possibly they do, but those uncouth OB/Gyns probably snatch it away with the after birth soon after delivery!!!! While mom, dad, and family members are "ooh-ing" around the little "bundle of joy", the nurses are feverishly stuffing the "How to" manuals into the medical waste tubs, along with the warranties, trial period, and trade in guides. I could have sworn I saw something like a return shipping label during one of my deliveries, but it could have been just the pain killers. Someone should seriously investigate this......

Hope all of you find a nice cool place to spend the weekend!

Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial

Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.
Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and is on death row in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.
“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says. “The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...writing-music-about-the-Jodi-Arias-trial.html

Interesting ...

very random question,do any of you coupon? ive been watching extreme couponers and i want to be able to have the patience to do that.

watching one in az just now and the house is so similar to travis' and the womans surname is Flores. very weird

I am an avid couponer but not extreme. The key to getting the great deals the show portrays is buying things with a coupon, that are onsale, NOT when you need them.

For example, toothpaste. Dont wait til you run out to buy it. There are always coupons for toothpaste. They usually double and grocery stores have GREAT sales on this item. So, a fifty cent coupon will double to a dollar off and if the toothpaste is on sale for 99 cents, you get it free. I buy as many as the store will allow, or as many coupons as I have. So I have like fifteen toothpastes in my cabinet, all free. NEVER ever buy something when you need it, or you wont get the best deal.

LOL, did you even ask for all that information. Can you tell I love couponing? :blushing:

I have a small stockpile of free or very cheap items, nothing like the extreme couponers but lots of toiletries, paper towels, shampoo etc. You would be surprised how much money you can save.

It does take organization, saving and clipping coupons every Sunday and looking at all the sales flyers. I find it more of a game and I will now, NEVER, EVER pay full price for anything I know I can get for free. ( or close to free)

:seeya:

Tonight at 6:00PM (EDT) on Lifetime:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret (2013)

Jodi Arias, an aspiring photographer, stands trial for the brutal 2008 murder of her boyfriend. She claims the killing was done in self-defense, but prosecutors believe otherwise. Based on a true story.

seen on facebook that supposedly cameras arent going to be in the courtroom for this penalty phase? please tell me its BS?

I will... Her daughter is 6? now? Time flies!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She was just a picture at the Kentucky Derby. She was dressed as Mary Poppins and her father was dressed as Bert when they jumped into the chalk drawing. So cute.

Kentucky Gal :
She is just too cute! Praying her life doesn't play out like her brother and mother!!! I really liked both of them - faults and all.
She has a chance (I think)

Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial

Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.
Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and is on death row in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.
“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says. “The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...writing-music-about-the-Jodi-Arias-trial.html

Interesting ...

You would think Barry could find something a lot more fulfilling to write music about. :facepalm: Maybe the "Who" will decide to write a Rock Opera about her, "Tommy" or Quadrophenia "style :floorlaugh:

In all seriousness, CMJA is a nobody, who pursued "recognition" and the only way she got it was by murdering Travis and creating a sick, twisted story around it to garner attention. We were subjected to her "Autobiography", ad nauseam, from the stand........... :banghead:

I'd really like to know why anyone refers to that monster as a "girl"?

Who is tweeting for the CM? She swears it's not Donavan and she's supposed to be in high security lock up - so who's the culprit facilitating this nonsense?

Who is tweeting for the CM? She swears it's not Donavan and she's supposed to be in high security lock up - so who's the culprit facilitating this nonsense?

I think it's her Aunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Jetson
I do! I find sociopaths fascinating, and they're probably a big part of the reason I pursued studies in psychology.

If we study their behavior, we can find out what makes them tick, and, hopefully, figure out a way to help them stop being psychos more easily!

I too love, love 'people behavior' and understand what you are saying!

When I first read this I got a vision of a room full of 'Arias types' going "guys come here, you have to read this, we still have them believing 'they' might actually figure us out!! laughter erupting

I remember when they were profiling the 'Craigslist Killer' saying he would be a loner, who couldn't perform sexually, and had no significant accomplishments, etc. and he turned out to be a Goodlooking guy, in a intimate relationship who was extremely social, in the top 4% of his class, and was becoming a Dr.... we have a long long way to go, in figuring out the minds of evil...

Personally, I feel we are going to find that a genetic/chromosomal type of 'formula' that occurs may come into play. Somewhat like what makes some people addicts, or some people more prone to cancers, etc. It is definitely an interesting subject.

BBM. Fascinating! But not surprising. Our "experts" are always saying "We have this figured out. Don't worry about it." But sociopaths are a wily lot. One psychologist made a pretty good argument that, for some of them, at least, it came from being dropped on their heads as children!

I do love the subject of profiling. There's a great show on now that has a male FBI profiler, who is extremely good at figuring cases out in this manner. I don't remember the name if it, but on a recent episode, he looked into a case where a woman was murdered in a "Park and Go" parking lot (don't want to give away the end, but it's amazing!).

Oh, but there was one profiler who I thought was a total turncoat. He said that little Jon Benet's parents were innocent, and that I did NOT believe. :stormingmad:

Kentucky Gal :
She is just too cute! Praying her life doesn't play out like her brother and mother!!! I really liked both of them - faults and all.
She has a chance (I think)

I agree... & she has a great father who seems to be doing a wonderful job raising her.

Moo

Anderson Cooper did a wonderful interview with Trayvon's stepmother last night. Her name is Alicia Stanley. She was still married to Tracy at the time of his death, and raised him from age 3, for 14 years. If you Google her name you can read all about her, or maybe someone can do a youtube of the show. It's a very heart breaking story and she was pushed away from the family once the media got involved. Thought y'all would like to know about her. :seeya:

I've moved this to the media thread with a link to the interview and youtube.

Anderson Cooper did a wonderful interview with Trayvon's stepmother last night. Her name is Alicia Stanley. She was still married to Tracy at the time of his death, and raised him from age 3, for 14 years. If you Google her name you can read all about her, or maybe someone can do a youtube of the show. It's a very heart breaking story and she was pushed away from the family once the media got involved. Thought y'all would like to know about her. :seeya:

Daisymae: You might want to move this over to the Trayvon Martin Media thread with a link to YouTube. Thanks. They are starving over there for information to read. lol

My weekly check in! Hello all! Hope everyone is well!

That being said, I am super stoked to watch the Anna Nicole movie tonight on Lifetime! As crazy as she was, I just loved her. What a tortured soul.

I think it is probably her Aunt. Yesterday, CMJA tweeted on how it was impossible to answer all of her mail, but she'll find a way to handle that. I am paraphrasing since I won't go to her twitter account. But, it made me think that CMJA has someone who is going to write a book for her. Can't somebody muzzle her? Good gracious! :banghead::jail:

My weekly check in! Hello all! Hope everyone is well!

That being said, I am super stoked to watch the Anna Nicole movie tonight on Lifetime! As crazy as she was, I just loved her. What a tortured soul.

:ditto: I already have my DVR set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member