SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuri- there's only 99mg (in each pill), of potassium. If a person needed more potassium, they would have to see a Dr. to get it. I researched this very thoroughly before I put this pill in my mouth. I don't take pills- only the potassium g and a low-dose aspirin for my heart.
Just for anyone's info :seeya:

I am sure you did, I just panicked. It sounded like a lot and I didn't want anything to happen to you since I am the boss of you. :floorlaugh:

Zuri- there's only 99mg (in each pill), of potassium. If a person needed more potassium, they would have to see a Dr. to get it. I researched this very thoroughly before I put this pill in my mouth. I don't take pills- only the potassium g and a low-dose aspirin for my heart.
Just for anyone's info :seeya:

freaky avatar you have, Y/N :floorlaugh:

I am sure you did, I just panicked. It sounded like a lot and I didn't want anything to happen to you since I am the boss of you. :floorlaugh:

You're too young to be the boss. :floorlaugh: I'm still The Queen, but a little bit skeevy right now and I need hugs- lots of them.

My new kitty went to the girl who the young man bought him for today. It actually was best as my shepherds were really out of sorts with him being allowed up on the bed. That and the kitty would eat my male shepherds food and then he wouldn't touch it once I removed the cat. So, it was a fun week while it lasted. :)

freaky avatar you have, Y/N :floorlaugh:

It's my inner hairy squirrel. The Queen will be back later when she's feeling better in her head. In the meantime, you'll have to look at that avatar. :floorlaugh:

My new kitty went to the girl who the young man bought him for today. It actually was best as my shepherds were really out of sorts with him being allowed up on the bed. That and the kitty would eat my male shepherds food and then he wouldn't touch it once I removed the cat. So, it was a fun week while it lasted. :)

awwww :(

The Queen had a most horrible day today. Besides the hairs ,
my son decided that we should go to breakfast at Denny's. I ordered wheat pancakes with chocolate chips and water. The waitress brought me buttermilk pancakes and a diet Coke (I don't like Coke or Pepsi- never mind that it was diet- I know I gained weight, but she insulted me :floorlaugh:). I had to wait for the correct pancakes and drink and then she tried to charge us for the diet Coke!!!!
I didn't give her a good tip (I usually give a big tip- where they come up to me and thank me. I know waitpersons don't make a lot of money).
A most horrible day. :scared: :floorlaugh:

Daisy, every time I click on this link it is the same pic. No movement. My brain is broken. Do I need an app?

I don't think so .... a screen will come up asking if you're still watching. Click it to refresh :)

the white brick wall is up now

I don't think so .... a screen will come up asking if you're still watching. Click it to refresh :)

I need an app cuz I am using an IPad I think. No clue what my app password is either. Brain very broken. Need hand delivered sammich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717