SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Breed of dog you would like to own that is different from the one you do own

German Shephard.....husband used to have one and wants to join the police K-9 unit so we are trying to find a good breeder. I will always love golden retrievers though!

you're safe, not to worry, but someone in this forum is my telephone friend and we talk about y'all :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had no idea you knew Arias! Does she call collect? Are YOU the one tweeting for her? :floorlaugh:

Question: Do you like clowns or do they scare you?

i don't really like them but they don't scare me. my 2 year old told me i looked like a clown when i tried on red lipstick at the mall the other day though!

Question: Breed of dog you would like to own that is different from the one you do own

Chinese hairless crested. So I could carry it and dress it up to look funny!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376704200.055822.jpg

I had no idea you knew Arias! Does she call collect? Are YOU the one tweeting for her? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
That's a good one Zuri- love it.
The nerve- to talk about us wonderful WSer's. :floorlaugh:

Did you visit the Anne Frank house? I'd love to go there.

yes i did! me and anne frank have the same bday actually :) It was very cool but a big tourist trap obviously, however it's set up so that you basically have to go single file through it, and they give you headphones too if im remembering correctly. honestly, amsterdam is a great place to visit and if you are planning on going to europe and traveling to different countries, its a good airport to fly into and out of because of its location to many of the nicest places in europe. i rented a bike the whole time i was there and biked everywhere, it was so fun!

Have a good night peeps. Have to go because my IPad is almost dead.

Sweet dreams to everyone.

German Shephard.....husband used to have one and wants to join the police K-9 unit so we are trying to find a good breeder. I will always love golden retrievers though!

Molly! A woman after my own heart. I love my GSDs. I have looked at breeders both here and in Germany online. If you inquire about breeders from your local and state GSD club, they may be able to help you find one. The temperament for a family GSD is vastly different than the ones the K9 units use. Mine have fab temperaments and I had a trainer help me. He is a former K9 cop and wow, just wow, he really helped me. Good luck!

My husband just told me a great story.

A State trooper stopped an 80 year old woman for speeding. He asked her for her license etc. and noticed she had a concealed weapon permit (CCW). The trooper asked her if she had any guns in the car. She said yes, a Colt .45 in the glove compartment. He had a hunch and asked her if she had another gun in the car. Yes she said, a Glock 9 mm in the center console. He then asked if there were any more. She said, well I have a .357 in my purse right here. The trooper was shocked. He asked her, Lady what are you afraid of?
The lady replied, Not a Darn thing!

I'm going to bed- tired.
Goodnight- see everyone tomorrow. :seeya:
Be good. :floorlaugh:
'night, sis.

Molly! A woman after my own heart. I love my GSDs. I have looked at breeders both here and in Germany online. If you inquire about breeders from your local and state GSD club, they may be able to help you find one. The temperament for a family GSD is vastly different than the ones the K9 units use. Mine have fab temperaments and I had a trainer help me. He is a former K9 cop and wow, just wow, he really helped me. Good luck!

oooo you are close to me if you are in Delaware. im right outside philly. used to have to go to dupont children's hospital when i was a teen like everymoth because i had really low blood platelet levels and the best hematologist was there. my mom is a "blue hen" haha. do you think a k-9 dog would be a good family dog? we have two small kids and will prob be having a 3rd within the next year or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay