SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a bbq the other night and our good friend made the mistake of telling me he's going to arizona on a business trip the first week of october. Of course I started talking about this case. My brothers girlfriend wanted to hear every detail...my husband and brother just rolled their eyes when i started talking about the forum trying to get my brothers girlfriend to join. my husband and brother think i'm insane! hub took out his iphone and googled the rather unflattering pictures of Jodi (we all know the one's im talking about, not the ones of her face) and said "this is the jodi arias i have had to hear about for the past year!" my brother and his gf almost spit out their potato salad

we had a bbq the other night and our good friend made the mistake of telling me he's going to arizona on a business trip the first week of october. Of course I started talking about this case. My brothers girlfriend wanted to hear every detail...my husband and brother just rolled their eyes when i started talking about the forum trying to get my brothers girlfriend to join. my husband and brother think i'm insane! hub took out his cell phone of the rather unflattering pictures of Jodi (we all know the one's im talking about, not the ones of her face) and said "this is the jodi arias i have had to hear about for the past year!" my brother and his gf almost spit out their potato salad

He has that pix on his cell phone! :eek:

As CMJA would say, it would be embarrassing if anyone found his phone. :floorlaugh:

we had a bbq the other night and our good friend made the mistake of telling me he's going to arizona on a business trip the first week of october. Of course I started talking about this case. My brothers girlfriend wanted to hear every detail...my husband and brother just rolled their eyes when i started talking about the forum trying to get my brothers girlfriend to join. my husband and brother think i'm insane! hub took out his cell phone of the rather unflattering pictures of Jodi (we all know the one's im talking about, not the ones of her face) and said "this is the jodi arias i have had to hear about for the past year!" my brother and his gf almost spit out their potato salad

D-I-V-O-R-C-E......................:floorlaugh:

D-I-V-O-R-C-E......................:floorlaugh:

haha it wasn't saved on his phone, i should edit my post, he googled it and brought it up, buy maybe D-I-V-O-R-C-E for making fun of me posting on true crime forums!

so which one for icky stomach?

I like Emetrol if it's really bad. Liquid and cherry flavored, surprisingly doesn't aggravate the barf reflex. Walmart's Equate just calls it anti nausea liquid.

I like Emetrol if it's really bad. Liquid and cherry flavored, surprisingly doesn't aggravate the barf reflex. Walmart's Equate just calls it anti nausea liquid.

Thanks very much!

haha it wasn't saved on his phone, i should edit my post, he googled it and brought it up, buy maybe D-I-V-O-R-C-E for making fun of me posting on true crime forums!

Is there a definite test result? Wasn't sure. Thanks!!

Evening everyone :seeya:
What are we talking about- besides missy's tutu pictures :floorlaugh:

Wonder why M doesn't visit much ... I miss her and others, too

Mario Lanza night on TCM, if anyone's interested.

My son is going to NYC tomorrow 'til Sunday, so I'm an empty nester
for a few days. Stocked up on TV dinners and had my son yell at me because
I'll be eating "processed foods" :eek:

Maybe m is very busy with her new position and too tired??
It was fun last night.

Mario Lanza night on TCM, if anyone's interested.

My son is going to NYC tomorrow 'til Sunday, so I'm an empty nester
for a few days. Stocked up on TV dinners and had my son yell at me because
I'll be eating "processed foods" :eek:

Never heard of him. :floorlaugh:

So what will you do to fill your time?

Frasier is also on in the mornings!

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a postcard, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support. One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. "Honey," she said, "you received a very strange postcard today." "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said. The wife handed the card over and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted. On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man buys a lie detector robot that slaps people who lie. He decides to test it at dinner. He asks his son, "Son, where were you today during school hours?" "At school." The robot slaps the son. "Okay, I went to the movies!" The father asks, "Which one?" "Harry Potter." The robot slaps the son again. "Okay, I was watching *advertiser censored*!" The father replies, "What? When I was your age I didn't even know what *advertiser censored* was!" The robot slaps the father. The mom chimes in, "Haha! After all, he is your son!" The robot slaps the mother.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A hillbilly family's only son saves up money to go to college. After about three years, he comes back home. They are sitting around the dinner table, when the dad says, ''Well son, you done gone to college, so you must be perty smart. Why don't you speak some math fer' us?'' ''Ok, Pa.'' The son then says, ''Pi R squared.'' After a moment, the dad says, ''Why son, they ain't teached ya nothin'! Pie are round, cornbread are square.''
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A husband got his mother-in-law a cemetery plot for Christmas. It came with a coffin, tomb stone, the works. Next Christmas comes by and the husband gets her nothing. When the mother-in-law asks, "Why didn't you get me a gift?" the husband says, "You haven't used the one I got you last year!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713