SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
legalmania I hear you. We bought an old house, and the previous owners hid many things from us. The first year we were here the basement flooded out and I lost everything that was down there. The worst was losing all of my photos. I even lost my babybook :( things that couldn't be replaced. I hope you get things sorted out.

Husband and I bought an old house also. We had a building inspector go through it so no big problems and no surprises. Our surprise happened within days of moving in. The little old lady at the post office asked us if we were told there was a recent REDRUM in our house! No, our real estate agent did not tell us. LOL!

Just walked the dog and didn't feel tired so thought I'd drop back. Princess that was the one thing I was really worried about. The house sat for six years so nobody used the pipes, and I know it gets really cold here so I was afraid the pipes in the walls would blow and I would have to move out the first month. Another thing I was wondering is why no one ever lived here, I asked everyone was there a murder or was this place built on an Indian burial ground. All the neighbors have been here since the houses were built in 2007. They said it was overpriced and everybody bought the cheaper houses first. I got lucky they reduced the price by 30k because the bank that owned it went under. So the FDIC took over. Not only that but I got it at 3.6 rate. So I got it cheaper than what the neighbors paid for theirs.

A question. Has anyone tried Almond Milk, vanilla. I bought some today and want to blend it with ice and protien powder. I do not fuss with food for myself during the day. Just grab and go with fruit, yogurt or dried cereal, sometimes a protein bar. Just wondering what the milk may taste like, when I open it tomorrow.

Hi all! Did anyone watch Nancy Grace tonight? What was up when she told that attorney Eleanor Odom, "Hey Eleanor, would you mind buttoning up that coat next time"??? I am sooo curious. I do not get what she meant....is it b/c she was saying her shirt was too low-cut, when NG was MORE low-cut, she was just wearing a necklace so it covered it. Then I got up close to my TV screen to see what it was (had on DVR so rewinded it....LOL!), and I thought I saw like a pink vertical scar on her chest but it was very faint and I couldn't tell if it was just the light......

So weird, just seeing if anyone noticed this.....

A question. Has anyone tried Almond Milk, vanilla. I bought some today and want to blend it with ice and protien powder. I do not fuss with food for myself during the day. Just grab and go with fruit, yogurt or dried cereal, sometimes a protein bar. Just wondering what the milk may taste like, when I open it tomorrow.

How do you get milk from an almond? They don't even have nipples!

;)

I make mine with onion soup mix and tomato soup, and I grate some cheese into the mix. The same recipe gets boring after a while though so I would love to try something different.

Try mixing a little (1/4 cup) of sweet pickle juice in the sauce. It's out of this world good.

My DD turned me on to it since one of her little ones is allergic to cow's milk. I really like it, even in coffee, and it has more calcium than cow's milk. I even like just plain almond milk. The vanilla is a nice sweet flavor. Goes great with fruit, yogurt, cereal, and protein bars. (Good luck on that job, hope it is yours, fingers crossed!)

I know we're not supposed to talk about anything to do with that other trial that won't be named, but what is up with that guy? I think he's an unstable person, and he has a lot of anger issues.

Please mods no TO :please:. There's nowhere to talk about that, and it's so in the news.

I believe it is okay to talk about what is going on with he and his wife today as long as it does not get into a discussion regarding the past trial. Once that starts to happen with others it's "snip, snip". lol

How do you get milk from an almond? They don't even have nipples!

;)

Seriously, I have no idea. I love almonds but have no idea how this will taste. Let you know in a while after I try some.

I found this.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almond_milk"]Almond milk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Almond milk is a beverage made from ground almonds, often used as a substitute for dairy milk.

Unlike animal milk, almond milk contains neither cholesterol nor lactose. As it does not contain any animal products, it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians who abstain from dairy products. Commercial almond milk products often come in plain, vanilla or chocolate flavors and are sometimes enriched with vitamins. Almond milk can also be made at home by grinding almonds with water in a blender. Vanilla flavoring and sweeteners are often added.[1]

Mollyandme...another little one on the way! I'm excited for you and hope that you are too.

My brother and I were Irish twins:

This picture was taken at Christmas 1957...my sister was less than a month old. My brother was 10 months older than me, so in this picture he was 27 months old and I was 17 months old. We were very, very close growing up and as adults.

Mmmm I tried the Almond milk with the protien powder. I did not add fruit. Tasted like vanilla cake batter. I read it has no cholesterol or lactose so that is a big plus. Also, saw that it comes in coconut flavor. Sounds good. Maybe I will try it. Has anyone tried coconut milk?

Mmmm I tried the Almond milk with the protien powder. I did not add fruit. Tasted like vanilla cake batter. I read it has no cholesterol or lactose so that is a big plus. Also, saw that it comes in coconut flavor. Sounds good. Maybe I will try it. Has anyone tried coconut milk?

Yes. I tried the Almond Coconut. Very good. I have Vanilla Coconut now. It is good. Watery compared to 1% milk but good. Kids love it with chocolate syrup. lol

Yes, please. I'm always looking for a good meatloaf recipe. :tyou:

Try it Italian style. I like to use 1/3 hot or sweet italian suasage instead of just all ground beef. Take it out of the casing and just mix it all together. I also add a little pasta sauce or tomato paste in the bottom of the pan and on top and oregano in addition to the regular spices. If I really want to clog everyone's arteries, I add a layer of mozzarella :)

Just wondering if any of the motions had been ruled on, particularly the moton to vacate the aggravation verdict. I thought that one had been denied and the others hadn't been ruled on as of yet but I'm getting confused since it's been so drawn out. TIA!!

This one made me laugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-4xJdCt5U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-4xJdCt5U[/ame]

Very OT:

Is there a thread here yet on Cody Johnson, the groom pushed off a cliff by his bride Jordan Linn Graham in Glacier National Park?

--------
We gave my grt.grandson Rice milk for over 2 years when he was about ten mos. we found he was allergic to dairy. He really liked it, milk was causing his crying spells! by process of elimination Amy found he was allergic to red dye 40 also, hospital didnt find it. I have heard coconut milk is good too. The only thing is these products are expensive.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member