SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the best of both worlds!

Did you shoot that video? I loved the older guy dancing at the beginning. I totally forgot about "California Nights" - found a clip that also includes Julie Newmar, so guys like Sleuth5 can have some eye candy:

Lesley Gore "California Nights" (Batman) 1967 - YouTube

I only found out a few years ago that Quincy Jones produced all her early hits! "It's My Party" almost became a parody (It's my trial and I'll lie if I want to...)

No, I lucked out and found it on Youtube.

I have always had a girl crush on the fab Miss Newmar, Catwoman was the best part of Batman.

I cackled when I read this...

court jester ‏@courtjesterias 21m
can someone please go get JVM a freaking ham sandwich so she can STFU #jodiarias

Here's some of my faves :) I'm a big fan of acoustic versions of songs. I like just voice and guitar sometimes, nice and simple. That's how you can tell who really has a great voice.

I dance when this comes on :)
Plain White T's - "Rhythm Of Love" (Studio Session) LIVE!!! - YouTube

Sooo good!
Sara Bareilles, live at the Fillmore - (Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay - with lyrics - HQ.flv - YouTube

I'm ashamed to admit I never appreciated Amy Winehouse until after her death. What a voice :(
You Know I'm No Good (acoustic performance) - YouTube

Amy Winehouse - Valerie (Acoustic, Live, Best Quality) - YouTube

can someone please go get JVM a freaking ham sandwich so she can STFU #jodiarias

I think that would make matters worse. She's a vegetarian. :floorlaugh:

Yep, someone doesn't know JVM very well...
Ironically enough she might STFU up if you got her TOFU.... :floorlaugh:

I just can't listen to HLN anymore, Jinkasaurus is really making me nuts. Must watch Deadliest Catch now. I have the most bizarre crush on Sig and his brother...and I don't even like crab :dunno:

I just can't listen to HLN anymore, Jinkasaurus is really making me nuts. Must watch Deadliest Catch now. I have the most bizarre crush on Sig and his brother...and I don't even like crab :dunno:

Let's just keep that between us, okay? Mr. Mertz LOVES that show but we only have one working TV right now and I have him almost dozing on the couch with a bowl of Jello to keep him appeased. I want to catch Deanna Reid on Dr. Drew!

More music tomorrow my friend!

Let's just keep that between us, okay? Mr. Mertz LOVES that show but we only have one working TV right now and I have him almost dozing on the couch with a bowl of Jello to keep him appeased. I want to catch Deanna Reid on Dr. Drew!

More music tomorrow my friend!

Without a doubt. I'll catch the early morning Dr. Drew while I decide what tunage to post. Have a great evening!

:thud:

:thud:

I'm just gonna curl up and sleep here tonight. Sorry ive been MIA over here. Miss you! Shout outs to Yes and No and Vivian and everyone.....

:grouphug:

Swoon, Timothy Olyphant is teh sexy!

If you are missing him since Justified is over for the season, maybe go back and watch "Deadwood". This is the first show I ever saw him in, and although the violence is pretty overwhelming, it is a fantastic show.

Just now seeing this Chester. Deadwood was, without a doubt, one of the best series EVER! I loved "The Wire" too. Breaking Bad, Justified, and Game of Thrones are the three I am obsessed over right now!

It could be worse, someone in her audience could eat a hot dog and get mustard and relish stains on their shirt. Then JVM would have to interview them, touch their shoulder repeatedly, run her finger across the stains as she gives her expert opinion on what caused the stains and somehow relate it to her being a recovering alcoholic for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove