SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! :seeya:

This made me mad for you. Just ignore them.

Falls happen, ankles twist, knees give out. I'm not yet 50 and ankles and knees do just that to me already.

If others cannot think beyond gossip level, well, now you know who your friends are and are not, or whom you want as friends. (Although I know you already know anyway.)

Hang in there! :blowkiss:

re bold - that's what happened to me yesterday - I was walking really fast - can't run (LOL!), but as I was turning the corner in my hallway - my knee just gave out and I fell... god it hurts!!! Now I'm limping with a crutch! I put ice on it all day yesterday and last night trying to sleep! Put more ice on it this morning and fell asleep again and it's starting to feel a little better this morning, but still limping around...

Good morning Niner. Take care of you knee Niner and 21.

Hi all! Is there any new news regarding CMJA's case? Haven't been on here in a while....

I was thinking the same thing seams like we don't hear much about her anymore

Hi all! Is there any new news regarding CMJA's case? Haven't been on here in a while....

----------
Hi aa9511, you are not missing anything but we miss you! :floorlaugh: They keep putting the penalty phase off and having meetings behind closed doors. Some think it could be a lawsuit by Alexander family, some think working on a plea deal. I think N. is just trying to make more money with carp!:banghead: at the rate they are going she may die of old age before going to prison.. :seeya:

I have a walking cast/boot...these thing are a miracle...I couldnt walk when I done it and they put this on and I was off like a rocket lol

Hopefully will have it off before the 6weeks if physio works,I have no muscle left on my leg just looks like a bone .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

----------
Hi Josie, I hope you heal up soon. This has to be extremely hard with two little ones. Just hang in there, Amys friend fell yesterday, straight to the hospital.She is having surgery now! compound fracture of ankle and one leg bone broken. Amy will help her with two yr.old on days off. Your muscle will do fine in time..Take care. :seeya:

----------
Hi aa9511, you are not missing anything but we miss you! :floorlaugh: They keep putting the penalty phase off and having meetings behind closed doors. Some think it could be a lawsuit by Alexander family, some think working on a plea deal. I think N. is just trying to make more money with carp!:banghead: at the rate they are going she may die of old age before going to prison.. :seeya:

LOL! Thanks! I think you are right about the old age part....

She can say all she wants how the media is damaging her case, blah, blah, yeah but it's also helping her....everything is behind closed doors and closed to the public, no one knows what is going on. Also since it's death penalty, you know those anti-death supporters are gonna come out for her, which I still think that's the reason ALV supported her and lied for her.....

All that "bad" media attention is also getting her celebrity status in jail, deposting money in her commissary (sp?) account via supporters, allowing her to, I'm sure, buy her way into favorable terms with some girls who might be jealous of her jail status. Probably gets to get the "good" jail jobs, etc..

In the meantime...she gets all the benefits from the media but gets to shield herself from any "harm" in terms of the public knowing anything about anything regarding her case. Closed hearings, sealed trancripts, on and on.

Hey everyone :) I wanted to share with those of you in pain. for the last 5 months I've been dealing with varicose veins, I had laser treatment about a month ago, two treatments on my left leg and one on my right leg. I used FREEZE IT, and an gel called Arnicare. They both worked really well for me, especially the FREEZE IT. Hope this helps :)

Hmmm....HLN "Breaking News"...never seen before interviews?

Like cutting that fell on the floor of the editing room? :floorlaugh:

Hard to imagine anything newsworthy that would not have already been aired, but OK, call me a sucker. I'll take the hook.

And grumble afterwards when I've found out I got totally suckered. :floorlaugh:

I forgot how much I hate that little hole in missy's :jail: lips
when she shuts her mouth. She should shut her mouth :silenced: or maybe someone should shut it for her??? (but I forget-- her rights :doh: we have to remember those :tos: :puke:) :sigh:

I think I've seen this before- nothing new so far on NG.
So sad- Steven and Samantha- seeing them again.

Hey everyone!! I hate everything about the killer.

Looks like HLN will have the MacNeill trial televised through NG"s eyes (at 8:00 tomorrow night) :sigh:
No cameras in court??

How come liars can lie with such a straight face?
This is really old footage of missy's :jail: lies. ("my own innocence" - Pfttttt) :stormingmad:

I forgot how much I hate that little hole in missy's :jail: lips
when she shuts her mouth. She should shut her mouth :silenced: or maybe someone should shut it for her??? (but I forget-- her rights :doh: we have to remember those :tos: :puke:) :sigh:

I think I've seen this before- nothing new so far on NG.
So sad- Steven and Samantha- seeing them again.

I forgot how much I hate her nostrils. Front view reminds me of a pig.

What a crock, all of it. She thinks God won't be bringing up Travis's murder. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member