SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!!! Good to see you M. Any word from Princess????

I have a darn cold -

JA makes me sick. I cannot believe that this trial is basically still going on.
I know I have said it a 1000 times, but how does the killer have so much
control?????

I would love to see his take on ALV; hope he reads here, or someone gets the word out to him to put her under his brainiac scope.

I'm frustrated over all the secrecy and delay in such a "high profile public trial". It's a double negative in and of itself! One cancels out the other! It this a public televised trial or not; and it's weighing in on the latter. Which I feel is a problem.

this case needs to end for the family's sake. It's a nightmare, what she is putting them through and she knows it; most likely she also gets off on it. JMO :bows:

I share in the frustration that CMJA is still dragging this trial out and the lack of public information.

No minute entries recorded on the docket yet from Friday's oral arguments. Which means that we know nothing yet. We don't know what motions were heard and we don't know how rulings, if any, were decided.

I keep reminding myself that missy has been found guilty of first degree murder and that she is now in closed custody and she will never walk free in society again. Then I go off track, thinking that she is getting some degree of perverse satisfaction in moving the chess pieces on the board of justice before her king is eventually captured. All the while running the clock to the end before executing her next move.

Nerd note: AZ is now on MST, so in with the rest of mountain time. Now one hour ahead of PST and 2 hours behind EST.

Nerd note: AZ is now on MST, so in with the rest of mountain time. Now one hour ahead of PST and 2 hours behind EST.

Respectfully snipped

Stop telling me times in zones! :scared::scared:It confuses me beyond belief, I just have to goolge.

Current time Phoenix, AZ is 3:07 p.m. Lol.

Points to siggy! Please do this for our Angel! :loveyou:

How is everyone doing? :seeya:

I am tired, frustrated and close to my limit of knowledge.

My sisters and I are trying to work out a mess with our mother's estate. This is a civil matter and in no way compares to what victims in a criminal case must go through.

Over the past month, more information is coming to light and it is apparent that the lawyer entrusted with my mother's estate is completely and totally incompetent. She might as well have been a monkey. The amount of time and energy that we daughters have put into this is almost beyond comprehension. We have spent thousands in legal fees just to find out what was done and we still have more steps before we can consider filing for damages. We do not know if the lawyer has insurance for us to recover damages and thus we do not know how we will come out of this. It certainly will not be whole and we have tons of battles ahead of us with the IRS because of this lawyer's mistakes.

I know that some of you here on WS have lost family or friends to murder and have had to wait patiently for the legal process. You have my most sincere sympathy and empathy, as my situation pales compared to yours and yet I still find myself tested.

Bless Travis's family as they go through all of this...they never cease to amaze me with the public face that they have put forward throughout this incredible ordeal. Just as they are proud of Travis, he would be even prouder of them. I am sure of that.

Hey everyone!!! Good to see you M. Any word from Princess????

I have a darn cold -

JA makes me sick. I cannot believe that this trial is basically still going on.
I know I have said it a 1000 times, but how does the killer have so much
control?????

BBM Control. I think the word is more like "contrive". missy's :jail: smart in her psychotic way. She's laying down the bricks for her future appeals- either way the outcome- she will have them. That letter is just for future appeals that she had "inadequate" legal representation, which is a biggy. Of course, IMO, she's grasping at straws, but what else does she have- no miracles for her here.
Remember how her "journals" seemed to be rewritten. She anticipates, at every step, what will be coming.
It's too bad that there aren't more laws that address her "tweets". I suppose that that will come someday because of the way the world is now- some prosecutor will have to address it. And her "website"- that also.
Until then- this is what we have with this trial/case. Unfortunate. :banghead:

I share in the frustration that CMJA is still dragging this trial out and the lack of public information.

No minute entries recorded on the docket yet from Friday's oral arguments. Which means that we know nothing yet. We don't know what motions were heard and we don't know how rulings, if any, were decided.

I keep reminding myself that missy has been found guilty of first degree murder and that she is now in closed custody and she will never walk free in society again. Then I go off track, thinking that she is getting some degree of perverse satisfaction in moving the chess pieces on the board of justice before her king is eventually captured. All the while running the clock to the end before executing her next move.

You are spinning your wheels here, while she is laughing. That's what psycho's do, IMO, -delight in everyone's misery.
Here's some things that may help you feel better: :seeya:

Woman who spent 49 years in prison tells 3TV what Jodi Arias can expect (in prison):

http://www.azfamily.com/news/woman-...3TV-what-Jodi-Arias-can-expect-206855211.html

Life Without Parole, America’s Other Death Penalty-
Notes on Life Under Sentence of Death by Incarceration:

http://www.uvu.edu/chss/studentenga..._on_peace_and_justice/Life Without Parole.pdf

Please light a candle for Caylee. Link is in my siggy.

Please light a candle for Caylee. Link is in my siggy.

Tulessa, I clueless with direction! I tried the link in your siggy, and it brought me to a pretty major WS page, so I did not know where to go next.

Please help?

ugh...so today on our local news there were surveillance images of a serial robber in our area who has robbed 7 businesses within the last few weeks. the images from some of the security cameras look exactly like someone i knew through a friend (that i am no longer friends with) about 5 years ago. LE was asking people to call in if they recognized the person. Well, in about 5 of the pictures shows i thought it looked exactly like this guy, but then in one or two of them the guy looked a little bigger than this person, but the face looked the same. the police composite sketch also resembles this person except the face shape isn't an exact match. i wrestled on whether or not to call in the persons name, but i figured it couldn't hurt. i told the detective i wasn't positive and that the last time i saw this person, his face was thinner than the one shown in the composite, but that in a lot of the pictures it looks just like him. i told the detective i was sorry if i was wasting his time, but that this person is a known pill abuser. once i told the detective the name he said he recognized the name and would follow up, promised me i wasn't wasting his time and thanked me for taking the time to call it in. i still feel bad though like if it's not him i wasted all the detectives time. I told my hub i called and he's an LEO and told me they will pull up the guys name and they def have mugshots of him that they can look and and see for themselves if theres any resemblences, then they would go from there. i just feel bad, i don't want to be sending them on a wild goose chase. the detective asked me if i wanted to leave my name b/c there is award money w/this case. I declined to leave my name. My hub was like "why didn't you leave your name! what if its the same person, you could get that money!" honestly, thats the last thing that crossed my mind. I told him i could care less about award money and if i had left my name and they tried to give it to me, i would tell them to donate it to a charity or back to the victims. anyway, im just so scared i am sending them a wild goose chase and now im second guessing calling. sorry for the rant

ugh...so today on our local news there were surveillance images of a serial robber in our area who has robbed 7 businesses within the last few weeks. the images from some of the security cameras look exactly like someone i knew through a friend (that i am no longer friends with) about 5 years ago. LE was asking people to call in if they recognized the person. Well, in about 5 of the pictures shows i thought it looked exactly like this guy, but then in one or two of them the guy looked a little bigger than this person, but the face looked the same. the police composite sketch also resembles this person except the face shape isn't an exact match. i wrestled on whether or not to call in the persons name, but i figured it couldn't hurt. i told the detective i wasn't positive and that the last time i saw this person, his face was thinner than the one shown in the composite, but that in a lot of the pictures it looks just like him. i told the detective i was sorry if i was wasting his time, but that this person is a known pill abuser. once i told the detective the name he said he recognized the name and would follow up, promised me i wasn't wasting his time and thanked me for taking the time to call it in. i still feel bad though like if it's not him i wasted all the detectives time. I told my hub i called and he's an LEO and told me they will pull up the guys name and they def have mugshots of him that they can look and and see for themselves if theres any resemblences, then they would go from there. i just feel bad, i don't want to be sending them on a wild goose chase. the detective asked me if i wanted to leave my name b/c there is award money w/this case. I declined to leave my name. My hub was like "why didn't you leave your name! what if its the same person, you could get that money!" honestly, thats the last thing that crossed my mind. I told him i could care less about award money and if i had left my name and they tried to give it to me, i would tell them to donate it to a charity or back to the victims. anyway, im just so scared i am sending them a wild goose chase and now im second guessing calling. sorry for the rant

It couldn't hurt, IMO, that you gave the detective the name. That's what the detectives are there for- to investigate.
Good work, IMO- every little tip helps. (and you are very brave).

Oh, poo :sheesh: I missed Becky Sharp :dracula:

(I miss a lot of people :sigh:)

I've been watching The Kennedys on the Reelz channel all afternoon. Tonight they will have a special program called JFK: The Smoking Gun at 8:00.
I am very interested in anything JFK: he was my president when I was growing up. :loveyou:
It's been 50 years since he was assassinated (God, I'm old).

It's 24 degrees tonight :coldout:

Hi YESorNO!:seeya:

Molly, you did the right thing. LE asked people to call if they recognized the person. You thought you did and so you called.

If the person you know had no involvement, he will be able to clear himself. That simple. If he is a law abiding citizen, he will understand, especially if he can see the resemblance.

Look at it another way, what if it is the guy you knew and he continues and ends up killing someone in a robbery. How would you feel if you kept silent?

I remember getting very angry after the Boston Marathon Bombing...pix had circulated of the two then suspects. People were interviewed afterwards who said that they recognized the younger brother, but did not want to "throw him under the bus". That expression annoys me no end.

Drat! I just checked the list of active users (hi gcharlie!) and I missed you. So it's Bye YESorNO! Another time, I hope!

Molly, you did the right thing. LE asked people to call if they recognized the person. You thought you did and so you called.

If the person you know had no involvement, he will be able to clear himself. That simple. If he is a law abiding citizen, he will understand, especially if he can see the resemblance.

Look at it another way, what if it is the guy you knew and he continues and ends up killing someone in a robbery. How would you feel if you kept silent?

I remember getting very angry after the Boston Marathon Bombing...pix had circulated of the two then suspects. People were interviewed afterwards who said that they recognized the younger brother, but did not want to "throw him under the bus". That expression annoys me no end.

im just scared he will know it was me, b/c i basically told the girl that she needed to dump him due to his behaviors that were clear red flags. he blamed me for the breakup, left me crazy voicemails, would call my work, etc for like 3 months afterwards..he's not right in the head. thank god i don't have facebook anymore bc he would stalk me on there too and make up different names to send me creepy messages. it was bizzare.

hopefully they wont even question him or anything unless they have other info or also see a resemblance from his previous mug shots.

Aw. Just saw you were here last night and no one else was. We love and miss you too! :grouphug: Don't know where all the night owls were, but I am never on at night.

Was thinking about holiday jobs. Sometimes the Post Office needs holiday help. It may not be light duty though. It should pay well, although it will not end up being a full time year round job. Worth checking into, depends on your area though, since the Post Office is such a mess now.

My husband is USPS, and says it pretty bad at his facility. He's lost many ET's and techs in the past few years and their not being replaced,. One place that always needs part time help is UPS. They have several shifts and pay pretty good.

How's everyone? Still not word on princess?

ok now i feel better that i called. im almost certain it's the guy, and im sure other people prob called in with his name as well (at least if they watch the news). the latest news report tonight said police are getting very concerned b/c the persons behavior seems to be escalating with weapons and more threats of violence at every new attempted robbery. they need to get him off the streets. if its not him, oh well at least i tried i guess. i just have this gut feeling it's him based on the pictures.

Well my daughter is at the hospital getting contractions monitored, they are 5 minutes apart. I am so tired but I think I need to take a shower to wake up.

How is everyone?

I think I am talking to myself. I keep missing the party, darn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV