SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinwheels and missy:jail:. What's it all about...hmm

You remember this story of the smuggling of a missy :jail: picture of a pinwheel for her mitigation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ial-defense-member-banned-from-jails/6555615/

When doing a Google search for pinwheels, I found out that pinwheels are involved with a website called Pinwheels for Prevention. Their mission is " "to prevent the abuse and neglect of our nation's children". There's also a website for Pinwheels For Peace, too.

http://www.pinwheelsforprevention.org/index.php

Is this missy's :jail: new part of her mitigation- child abuse and drawing pinwheels for a cause? You know, like hair, "survivor" shirts, and maybe, toenail clippings to auction off. :aktion1:

Pfttt. She's still harping on Travis as a pedophile or her alleged abuse as a child. What crap, IMO. :banghead:

Niner, so happy you are home! Sorry you had bad V-8 and microwaved bagels. Hope your recovery is swift and pain free!

YorN, love how you call CMJA Missy, I chuckle every time. Thank you for keeping us posted.

How are all the pups here? Haven't seen a recent update.

I'm following all the info you are all providing on SS and Medicare, just tucking it away for when it is time. I, too, fear I will be homeless. Whatever will be, will be. But the info is making me not worry as much.

Been watching videos on how to diagnose and repair rear windshield defroster, ugh. Means I have to go outside and test the voltage of the clips. Already looked at the fuse, but it is a big gray square, guess I have to find out how to test that too. Pollen got on my arm and caused itchy bump, put cortisone on it, all good. (Still haven't heard back from the doctor about the face issue, been a month. Is that normal? They took blood and swabs, it is gone for now, but shouldn't I have heard something? Is no call good?)

Also watched some overly dramatized video on "The Devil's Sea - Beyond the Bermuda Triangle." Really, they could have just said the waves were as large and long as the giant ship in a typhoon and the ship couldn't out run the typhoon. Geesh!

ETA: It is the defroster clips! NO voltage on one side, random changing but around the correct voltage on the other. Least I think that is all it will be. Easy enough, buy the kit, sand, affix, wait, and it will work again. WooHoo!

Dr. Seuss Horton Hears A Who Full Movie - YouTube

Just found this news article about the "note" that missy :jail: included in the envelope for her pinwheel drawing:

"Here's another drawing for the mitigation case," read an Arias note accompanying the drawing in the envelope. "It should be good for allocution. Of course, I'll let you and my attorneys decide for sure. Thanks! -- Jodi Arias."

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2014/03/jodi_arias_de_la_rosa_drawing.php
-------------------------------
"Jodi Arias Trial: Experts Say Defense at a Disadvantage With New Jury in Sentencing Phase...
On what expect to see in the Arias sentencing phase.

“Especially now that we’re talking about the sentencing phase, it’s very different from when you see the prosecutors are going for the actual conviction of the crime,” said Williams. “Now they have to even more so harp on the egregious nature of what Jodi Arias did to this young man. And if I’m the prosecutor in this case, that’s exactly what I’m going to do, I’m going to lay it out step by step how gruesome and inhumane Jodi Arias’ actions were, thereby making the only reasonable sentence appropriate the death penalty....

Any chance that she won’t be sentenced to death?

“She seemed to have planned it, there’s really a lot against her, the fact that she tried to ingratiate herself to the jury and that didn’t work is really going to hurt, on the other hand the defense has to focus on this lady being out of touch with reality, some mental health mitigation, which is what we call in the business trying to get away from the death penalty by showing that there’s things about Jodi Arias that you should sort of forgive her for, sympathize with her a little bit,” OMara said. “But that whole trial was nothing but a disaster and a trainwreck for Jodi Arias, the way she presented herself it’s going to be hard to get around.”

Taking the stand herself in the first part of the trial hurt Arias, the experts said. Should she take the stand again?

“I’m the prosecutor, I hope she takes the stand again,” Williams said. ”The prosecutor has to show Jodi as not out of touch or suffering some mental health defect, but instead manipulative and show intent and some negative connotation behind her behavior.” (Oh, God- not again- this will take forever again.)

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/586...is-at-a-disadvantage-in-new-sentencing-phase/

Niner, so happy you are home! Sorry you had bad V-8 and microwaved bagels. Hope your recovery is swift and pain free!

YorN, love how you call CMJA Missy, I chuckle every time. Thank you for keeping us posted.

How are all the pups here? Haven't seen a recent update.

I'm following all the info you are all providing on SS and Medicare, just tucking it away for when it is time. I, too, fear I will be homeless. Whatever will be, will be. But the info is making me not worry as much.

Been watching videos on how to diagnose and repair rear windshield defroster, ugh. Means I have to go outside and test the voltage of the clips. Already looked at the fuse, but it is a big gray square, guess I have to find out how to test that too. Pollen got on my arm and caused itchy bump, put cortisone on it, all good. (Still haven't heard back from the doctor about the face issue, been a month. Is that normal? They too blood and swabs, it is gone for now, but shouldn't I have heard something? Is no call good?)

Also watched some overly dramatized video on "The Devil's Sea - Beyond the Bermuda Triangle." Really, they could have just said the waves were as large and long as the giant ship in a typhoon and the ship couldn't out run the typhoon. Geesh!

Dr. Seuss Horton Hears A Who Full Movie - YouTube

BBM I suppose if it was bad news the doctor would have called you already. Why haven't you called? I would have if it were me with the problem.

I call her "missy :jail:" because she's missing something as a human being. I changed the name for a while to "The Killer :jail:", but I kept on thinking of Boris Karloff in one of his movies and felt it did a disservice to Karloff's character as he wasn't as ruthless as missy:jail: when she murdered Travis- with the 29 stab wounds, the gunshot to the head, and the slitting of his throat.
The Missy:jail: name fits her, IMO. There are other names I would like to call her, but I'm "evolved", as missy:jail: likes to say. And I don't want to get a TO. :facepalm:

BBM I suppose if it was bad news the doctor would have called you already. Why haven't you called? I would have if it were me with the problem.

I called at two weeks in, the blood taking nurse, lol, got on the line and said my file was still on his desk. Whatever that means IDK. ???

I call her "missy :jail:" because she's missing something as a human being. I changed the name for a while to "The Killer :jail:", but I kept on thinking of Boris Karloff in one of his movies and felt it did a disservice to Karloff's character as he wasn't as ruthless as missy:jail: when she murdered Travis- with the 29 stab wounds, the gunshot to the head, and the slitting of his throat.
The Missy:jail: name fits her, IMO. There are other names I would like to call her, but I'm "evolved", as missy:jail: likes to say. And I don't want to get a TO. :facepalm:

I love it! Something way off in that kind of mind, don't care to find out what it is, just make sure she is never around other living beings, not even plants, again! :please:

Going to have to find a Boris Karloff movie with "The Killer" in it now. Used to love Karloff movies. :loveyou:

Anyone ever watch the PBS cooking shows on Saturday?

Oh my, sometimes I just don't know.

Today they had a couple of large guy chefs go to eat some "Hot Fried Chicken." Haha, they were sweating, blowing their noses, you know. Well, get this, I really just don't know. The took chicken skin, scraped it clean, salted, put in between 2 cookie sheets and baked it. Then, they swabbed it with sorghum (sweet stuff I take it), put cayenne something blend on it, AND!!! Pureed Wonder Bread, put in baggie, snipped the end, and put bread dots on spicy chicken skin. :floorlaugh: I have no doubt that it would be a good drinking snack or something, but how unhealthy can you get. Mostly-WHY!!!!

I called at two weeks in, the blood taking nurse, lol, got on the line and said my file was still on his desk. Whatever that means IDK. ???

I love it! Something way off in that kind of mind, don't care to find out what it is, just make sure she is never around other living beings, not even plants, again! :please:

Going to have to find a Boris Karloff movie with "The Killer" in it now. Used to love Karloff movies. :loveyou:

Abbott And Costello Meet The Killer, Boris Karloff (1949)

http://www.jubileedvds.com/Abbott-A...Killer-Boris-Karloff-1949-DVD-Z5132013241.htm

-More about the funny movie:
Karloff.....never mind- won't tell you about it after all. It's funny, tho'.

Anyone ever watch the PBS cooking shows on Saturday?

Oh my, sometimes I just don't know.

Today they had a couple of large guy chefs go to eat some "Hot Fried Chicken." Haha, they were sweating, blowing their noses, you know. Well, get this, I really just don't know. The took chicken skin, scraped it clean, salted, put in between 2 cookie sheets and baked it. Then, they swabbed it with sorghum (sweet stuff I take it), put cayenne something blend on it, AND!!! Pureed Wonder Bread, put in baggie, snipped the end, and put bread dots on spicy chicken skin. :floorlaugh: I have no doubt that it would be a good drinking snack or something, but how unhealthy can you get. Mostly-WHY!!!!

Sounds- kinda bleechky to me. :sick:
(don't get PBS- wish I did- use to love all the shows they had on)

Goddess Archetype Questionnaire

http://goddess-power.com/questions.htm

This is what I am- sounds like me, basically- the virgin goddess :floorlaugh:

"A brief psychological overview of Hestia

Hestia - possesses an introverted temperament and is focused on her inner, spiritual world. Hestia is an archetype of inner centeredness. She was known to be mild mannered, upstanding, charitable, as well as a protector. She is the least known of the Olympian goddesses primarily because she never takes part in any disputes or wars. She minds her own business amidst a family of goddesses and gods who engage in ‘high drama’. Similarly to Athena and Artemis she resists the amorous advances of men, therefore, placing her in the ‘virgin’ goddess category. Her energy is impersonal and detached. Her awareness is focused. Different than Persephone who seeks to please others, Hestia’s focus is for herself. She is grounded and her life has meaning. Unlike Athena & Artemis, Hestia did not venture out to explore the world or wilderness; she remained inside, contained within the hearth. The goddess, Hestia did not take a partner. A Hestia-type woman, today, may prefer to live a more solitary life or live within a community of like-minded, spiritual ‘sisters’."

http://goddess-power.com/hestia.htm

Okay, I actually did this. With the disclaimer that none of the questions/answers work for me. Oh my, like when I had a nervous breakdown and went to see a therapist. The questions on the personality tests drove me up a wall, and then, a lady lawyer talked me into trying a dating website.

Disclaimers first:

Personality test questions, one I remember that was stupid, you could only answer yes or no, no lines to fill in, no one to ask and answer.

"Are you any more angry now than you usually are?" Yes or no.

Hello, I am not angry. This is absurd. I am hurting and confused. The answer is no, but it is absurd to me.

Dating website:

Told me that I am interested in 1% of the population of humans. (Yep.) Only 3% of the population would be interested in me. :floorlaugh:

For your Goddess test:

I am three quarters Hestia, the rest is Demeter and Aphrodite.

Maybe everyone is right, I am not normal. :sigh: I live in here, and feel I am, but no one knows me except my ex-hubby, still best friends, but he needed to be free and do what he had to do, and I don't get any SS if he goes first, we were together more than 10 years but married only 5. We loved each other, but neither of us can live with others. Unless we had giant mansions and did not have to have contact with others until we choose.

Full interview: Dottie Sandusky speaks with Matt Lauer
Jerry Sandusky's wife shares her side of the story in an exclusive interview with TODAY's Matt Lauer.

http://www.today.com/video/today/54648895#54648895
-----------------

"Dottie Sandusky tells the Today show that the case against her husband was built on lies...
"He is innocent," she says, claiming the victims were manipulated and that the case against Sandusky was built on lies.

"I think they were manipulated and they saw money," she says. "And once lawyers came into the case they said there was money."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y-dottie-sandusky-today-child-abuser/6316305/
-----------------
Another person who has her head in the sand.
She's just like missy:jail: - who thinks that anything she says in the penalty retrial will help her. I just hope JM can pull this off and make the new jury see the real missy:jail:.

Unbelievable!

Okay, I actually did this. With the disclaimer that none of the questions/answers work for me. Oh my, like when I had a nervous breakdown and went to see a therapist. The questions on the personality tests drove me up a wall, and then, a lady lawyer talked me into trying a dating website.

Disclaimers first:

Personality test questions, one I remember that was stupid, you could only answer yes or no, no lines to fill in, no one to ask and answer.

"Are you any more angry now than you usually are?" Yes or no.

Hello, I am not angry. This is absurd. I am hurting and confused. The answer is no, but it is absurd to me.

Dating website:

Told me that I am interested in 1% of the population of humans. (Yep.) Only 3% of the population would be interested in me. :floorlaugh:

For your Goddess test:

I am three quarters Hestia, the rest is Demeter and Aphrodite.

Maybe everyone is right, I am not normal. :sigh: I live in here, and feel I am, but no one knows me except my ex-hubby, still best friends, but he needed to be free and do what he had to do, and I don't get any SS if he goes first, we were together more than 10 years but married only 5. We loved each other, but neither of us can live with others. Unless we had giant mansions and did not have to have contact with others until we choose.

BBM What do you mean you are not "normal"? What the heck is "normal" anyway?
You are you- merc- the kind and funny one, who is pleasant to talk to- and very interesting, IMO.
No one knows anyone- what's inside them. Everyone is a unique being- different from everyone else.
Stop beating yourself up or I'll :pillowfight: :floorlaugh:

:blowkiss:

BBM What do you mean you are not "normal"? What the heck is "normal" anyway?
You are you- merc- the kind and funny one, who is pleasant to talk to- and very interesting, IMO.
No one knows anyone- what's inside them. Everyone is a unique being- different from everyone else.
Stop beating yourself up or I'll :pillowfight: :floorlaugh:

:blowkiss:

For many years I literally struggled with "Well, then, what is normal?" I really did. I got over and realized I can only be who I am, so can others. Huge understanding came. Of course, you could plop me a room of a thousand people (hopefully that will never happen, lol) and the literally crazy person will find me. I guess because I will listen and try to get it. Nothing wrong with viewing the world through others experiences.

Thanks for reminding me. ;)

You are very kind. I'll bet your loved ones can't stand to be away for too long.

For many years I literally struggled with "Well, then, what is normal?" I really did. I got over and realized I can only be who I am, so can others. Huge understanding came. Of course, you could plop me a room of a thousand people (hopefully that will never happen, lol) and the literally crazy person will find me. I guess because I will listen and try to get it. Nothing wrong with viewing the world through others experiences.

Thanks for reminding me. ;)

You are very kind. I'll bet your loved ones can't stand to be away for too long.

BBM I think people gravitate to you because you are kind - don't you see. I "see" that in your posts.

Me kind? I think it's in my nature to care about people- I have no ulterior motives and I'm not concerned with whether or not other people like me. I love myself as much as I care about others and expect to be treated with respect. I also take responsibility for my own self-care and don't depend on others for it, nor blame others for my shortcomings. When I see people, I see me and how I want to be treated. It's real simple actually. I view my own pain, distress, and suffering as tools for empathy and understanding in others- no matter how different they may be from me. And I'm a happy person- kindness is easier that way. I think happy people are more concerned with others than just themselves, IMO.
I am a grateful person and have a great appreciation of life's simple pleasures.- what I call "The Romance Of The Ordinary Life" (I am writing about that on my word pad, but I hesitate to post it here because it is too much "I" and who the heck am "I" to assume anyone would be interested in it. My mother always said, "don't think so highly of yourself". And she's right, IMO. I'm just an ordinary person.).

I don't see myself as being overly kind, but I thank-you for that. I do see myself as seeking the truth of a person- who they are and what they are trying to say when they post/talk- the underlying "something" that they are, if you know what I mean. When can I be kind? Always.

Here I go- rambling again. :silenced: Too much "I" :eek:
:facepalm:

picture.php

Where is Zuri, anyway?
Maybe she is on holiday.
(That reminds me of the movie Chicken Run. There was a hen that always said "on holiday" :floorlaugh: Anyone see it?)

I know Zuri was sick, and maybe she worries about yet another with surgery. I don't know. I hope she is okay though. I do worry about her.

Love the Chicken Run movie, oh, should not admit it (again), I love all animated or cartoon family feel movies and t.v. shows.

Get out of your fort. Now I have to google a new hamster!

ETA: The Knight Being Crowned (by himself I think)

Hamster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member