SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes or No,
looks like Indiana will be cold with less snowfall. I can deal with that. Thanks.

Hi all. In thinking of Jodi's retrial I hoped JM could bring her dad in to testify. When Det Flores interviewed him, he said Jodi was off. So since she stated that selling her art was to support her family, then her family should be made to testify to that statement. My thought is that her family and acquaintances were afraid to testify for fear she would go after them if she was acquitted. Remember that on the day of her arrest she had a gun taped under the hood of her rental car and knives packed in the back seat. I am sure she was on her way to kill her next victim and I am pretty sure they figured so too. She has all the makings of a serial killer. Since she was found guilty, they should now come forward.

I hope they let us have live coverage for verdict day at least. 30 minute delay would be asking a lot,so I'll take verdict day for my choice.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19h
#McTearTrial will start again Mon morning 8:30-9am ET and #jodiarias hearing at 2:30pm MST. #IWillBeThere

A status conference has also been scheduled for August 8.

Arias' penalty phase retrial is expected to begin in Arizona on September 8.

[video=youtube;qKIOFzCRVAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKIOFzCRVAo[/video]

"...'This is the worst mistake of my life, it's the worst thing I've ever done, it's the worst thing I ever could have seen myself doing.

In fact I couldn't have seen myself doing it. Before that day I wouldn't even want to harm a spider ...

To this day I can hardly believe I was capable of such violence but I know that I was, and for that I'm really sorry for the rest of my life, probably longer'....

... When she says that she's sorry, she was apologizing for being "capable of such violence."

She never faced the Alexander family directly and told them, 'I'm sorry for murdering your brother Travis.'

The day that happens will probably never come."

New missing little girl. Janice Wright just coming out. Washington state.

Didn't the media sue for coverage and win that right?

[video=youtube;28EpBe6XRpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg[/video]

Didn't the media sue for coverage and win that right?

Media coverage granted, but the public will not see it until after the trial ends.
irked.gif

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s
#jodiariad hearing at 2:30pm MST maybe open maybe not

[video=youtube;IBIZ2lFQNC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIZ2lFQNC0[/video]

"“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are
presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new
evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it
is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,
ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”
― Frantz Fanon

:seeya: all....I have on my calendar to come into this thread right now ... has hearing started.... will venture upthread

New missing little girl. Janice Wright just coming out. Washington state.
I lived out in the country growing up...years ago...and saw this happen. Ignorant, stupid, uncaring parents. (And then again, maybe she was killed. So much of that today.) But there are also parents who don't notice and don't care if the child gets up and out before they are up. Awful.

Yes or no, is that news from today's hearing or my guess is the hearing hasn't started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives