SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree!

Ditto to what you said. As much as I liked what Dan Gibbs said about most of the testimony, he said CKJA was just on the stand too long. That sounded as if, maybe, if she hadn't been up there so tediously long, she might have gotten some of the "connection" the DT wanted the jurors to have with her. Dan Gibbs got that.

(But, I thought, "What if she hadn't been up there for 18 days, so smug and contentious? Would that have made any difference with everything else?)

I was surprised that he didn't mention ALV and her preposterous lies about CKJA and lies about abuse, etc. The vile things ALV said about Travis, based on CKJA 's lies and some out-of-context texts and emails was unconscionable.

Doc $cam was a buffoon, but I found ALV much, much more insidious and dangerous, if believed.

(It's possible I haven't seen the complete interview of juror # 8 because of streaming and HLN editing. If so, I will immediately amend my comments.)

BBM

Me too totally shocked that ALV was never brought up! I kept waiting but nothing. I also wished someone on dd panel had asked him, what he thought of Jodie's sparring attitude with the prosecutor. Dern

BBM~ For someone who is a doing a public service, he gets a DUI? :facepalm:

I don't have alot of respect for that dude.

Source: hlntv.com

According to a Gilbert Police Department report obtained by Nancy Grace Producer Alexis Weed, the juror, 52-year-old Daniel Gibb, allegedly had a blood alcohol content of .206—more than twice the legal limit—when he was pulled over at 9:49 p.m. on April 20.

The report stated that an officer observed Gibb’s vehicle drifting into a residential bike lane twice before he pulled him over. Gibb allegedly had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech, and the officer claimed he could smell the odor of intoxicating beverage coming from the vehicle.

According to the report, Gibb initially told the officer that he had one beer an hour earlier. After failed attempts to perform field sobriety tests, the officer administered a preliminary breathalyzer test, which showed the BAC of .206.

Gibb’s wife was also in the car at the time. The report stated the officer told her to walk home because the law required him to impound the vehicle.

Daniel Gibb was arrested for extreme DUI and was taken to the Gilbert Police Department for processing. According to the report, while in custody Gibb repeatedly said, “I am so stupid.” When the officer asked what he was talking about, Gibb told him he was a member of the Arias jury.

The report stated that the officer told him to stop talking about the case, but Gibb allegedly said repeatedly that he was “going to get kicked off the jury.”

Gibb then allegedly told the officer he had two drinks at a bar between 7:30 and 9 p.m. that night, including a beer and “a shot of something.” Questioned about a receipt indicating he had spent $72.50 at the bar, Gibb said he bought drinks for several other people, according to the report.

Not your run-of-the-mill DUI, but Extreme, twice the legal limit and lying about it DUI.

CEO = Copious EtOH

Moreover, he pulled a Reese Witherspoon when arrested. :doh::facepalm::doh::facepalm:

Stifling a huge LOL here...
I remember my own surprise when it's gender was clarfied for me.

My husband said the same thing. "Wait. THAT is a woman??". What kind of person burns down a business? Yes they call them arsonists but really, think about it. How sick and twisted can you be to do that? Then she takes JA as a BFF? Yep, DB is really trying to straighten out her life, isn't she? She really should be doing more time.

Kiefer is just ticked because after kissing the defense teams arses for months and months, Troy scooped him and got the interview. JMO

That Kiefer guy is the one that was all in the ALV business (being stalked?!), during testiphoney, wasn't he? I think someone ought to investigate that shifty business.

That is correct. I heard it said by the Sheriff, who I am sure was in cahoots with Jane Fonda's son, Troy Hayden , getting that interview.
In May 2012, Hayden's fawning coverage of the Maricopa County SWAT team came under strong criticism from critics of the Joe Arpaio administration.
And now look who is teaming to train them ( Steven Seagal)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/joe-arpaio-steven-seagal-_n_2653125.html
Sheriff Joe is a little "starstruck" in my humble opinion....:rockon:

Troy Hayden is NOT Jane Fonda's son. Her son is Troy Garity, an actor.:twocents:

Not at all. As much as I hate JA not every single thing she said is a lie. She did talk about having difficult relations with her parents etc. Even I believe a few things she has said. Dan said the jury got it right. He didn't believe the pedophilia carp. I think he believed little things here and there. I think most of us did too. That's all. :seeya:

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

- I believed her when she told Detective Flores Travis didn't own a gun, that his only weapons were his fists.

- I believed her when she told Maureen Maher of CBS that Travis used to get annoyed with her that she kept her rear-view mirror facing her so she could do or check her makeup, that TA called her vain.

- I believed her when she told Detective Flores that Travis would have been reluctant to be photographed in the shower.

Even the most incorrigible liars are sometimes truthful here and there, it would be extremely difficult not to. But JA is beyond incorrigible so it's a moot point.

Me too totally shocked that ALV was never brought up! I kept waiting but nothing. I also wished someone on dd panel had asked him, what he thought of Jodie's sparring attitude with the prosecutor. Dern

I kinda think that Juror #8 is keeping a lot of things close to the vest. Once the trial is finally over, I think we will hear much more. I'm sure he limited himself with respect what he said, in order not to jeopardize the process ... appeals etc. down the road. I believe he was airing on the side of caution.

Very wise on his part ... and perhaps he has legal advice in that regard. There is no way he would want to damage the outcome of this case. Says a lot about his character ... I like him ... and I think he gave us all he could at this point.

JMO

TBO, I don't think we need to be postulating that here. DB is a father. That is paramount. I don't think it's appropriate to be insinuating anything like that here without proof. Things like that get ugly fast. The uglier the rumor, the faster it travels. Let's not go there..... JMO
DB has opened himself up to speculation and now he's going to testify for the person who put the subject on the table. I don't have a problem with speculating.

WagaraTapaTalk

Troy Hayden is NOT Jane Fonda's son. Her son is Troy Garity, an actor.:twocents:

correct...

Troy Hayden (Reporter) approx age 46

Troy O'Donovan Hayden Garity (Actor) approx age 40
(Garrity was grandma surname I think, says he took that. He is the son of Tom Hayden)

Can see how one might confuse them.

This guy's blog, he had a GF like Jodi and he escaped by moving in the middle of the night...literally. He describes the stalking behavior, how if you raised your voice....they raised their arms like you were going to strike them and then the stalking became worse...the gas-lighting much, much worse. http://.blogspot.com/2013/04/jodi-arias-breaking-down-relationship.html

Remember, we will never know how many times Jodi threatened to kill herself to Travis, how many times she hacked into his private accounts (nothing was sacred, not even his diaries) or those cheery little stories on the stand about Travis' "open house" were designed to include her....when it certainly DID NOT. Imagine him walking in his house and there is Jodi or she is hiding in that closet. Most likely he awoke at night, in his bed and well, there she is...doing what Jodi does best. That was Jodi's hook to Travis. He was a human being....and Jodi, well...she's a sociopath, BPD and extreme narcissist.

DB has opened himself up to speculation and now he's going to testify for the person who put the subject on the table. I don't have a problem with speculating.

WagaraTapaTalk

The conversation of DB insinuates one of the most foul and heinous of behaviors. Accusations such as that should not be made without one bit of proof. Simply because he is going to testify on JA's behalf in no way makes him an open target for THAT kind of speculation, IMO. Accuse him of being a sucker, being gullible or whatever, but what people are insinuating or speculating in the previous conversation is not appropriate.

Not at all. As much as I hate JA not every single thing she said is a lie. She did talk about having difficult relations with her parents etc. Even I believe a few things she has said. Dan said the jury got it right. He didn't believe the pedophilia carp. I think he believed little things here and there. I think most of us did too. That's all. :seeya:

Her life has been nothing but a lie for three decades.

And to manipulate others into believing the big lies, she undergirds, surrounds, and bolsters the big lies with dozens of little lies.

:liar: So, when she starts shrieking about the wolf in her cell, don't expect the guards to drop everything and head her way. :liar:

This is a very interesting show, indy. Thank you for posting.

IMO, that DR seemed rather cushy, that guy who slit the throat of a 4 year old girl and her mother (after raping her), was living in a cell the size of a studio apartment, with seemingly every convenience, and even a pet cat!!

That is much too good for a double murderer.

And that other guy, the barber, who's all like 'the only thing I ever did was murder', like that was no big deal. And when asked how he killed them, he says 'they were stabbed'. No responsibility still. Not "I stabbed them."

And he did it for $700-800. Supposedly because some dude threatened to kill his family. Sounds like Jodi.

Stupid, moronic murderers. Don't deserve anything, but an empty cell, balony sandwiches, water. Instead, they have 3 squares, books, TV, pets, pictures, radio, exercise equipment.

Why?!? They are living better than homeless people who have done nothing worse sometimes than lose their job.

Ugh.

BBM- I know, how can that be right? I don't get it?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

- I believed her when she told Detective Flores Travis didn't own a gun, that his only weapons were his fists.

- I believed her when she told Maureen Maher of CBS that Travis used to get annoyed with her that she kept her rear-view mirror facing her so she could do or check her makeup, that TA called her vain.

- I believed her when she told Detective Flores that Travis would have been reluctant to be photographed in the shower.

Even the most incorrigible liars are sometimes truthful here and there, it would be extremely difficult not to. But JA is beyond incorrigible so it's a moot point.

1. Travis never used his fist as weapons; he was a lover, not a fighter. Another lie to impugn Travis.
  2. Like everything else she told Maher, these were little white lies to support the big one about an annoyed, angry, name-calling Travis who kept abusing her. More lies to blame Travis.
  3. Because JA said otherwise, it's more likely than not that TA was a willing poser in the shower. She lied yet again.

No, I don't believe a single thing the lying torture-murderess ever said/says without independent corroboration.

If the whole object was to avoid the Death Penalty she could have avoided that pretty much from the start. No past criminal history and just burst into tears, yes she did it, don't know why, I loved him, could not get him out of my head, I know what I did was horrible, oh my god, what did I do!!!

FROM DAY ONE................

But then she wouldn't have put out the all the lies about TA. She really wanted to kill him a 4th time and that was to try and ruin his reputation.

She wanted the sex tape out there, her pictures everywhere, the notoriety she has received, the destruction of her family. She had plenty of time to think this through story after story. When those lies didn't fly she was hell bent on hurting everyone who doubted her in the slightest way.

DB Has not done it yet....yet. Wonder what happens if he does...if he does not deliver like JA expects all hell will break lose on DB.

This maybe why no family member has stepped up.

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

I LOVE THIS THREAD. Case discussion and chit chat, with food and drink and music. I might never want to go back to a real trial thread after this!

And pet pics too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member