SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, and several friends have been on juries for murder, drugs etc. I was called once and was too ill to go so I cannot give input. I asked these people if they ever heard of the Alexander Murder.....believe it or not they looked at me like "what." So I explained briefly and then asked them what they as the jury would think about the secret hearing with only jury present to hear the secret scared witness. They all looked at me and said in similar words "what dirty trick does the defense have up their sleeve....the closure of the court to them is against the constitution" and they said they would not think much of the testimony! I was surprised at all their responses.

I guess Aunt Sue, Jodi, and the rest of them are made from the same cloth. (No comment about the father as he has remained fairly quiet). Amazing to me that they enable and coddle a murderer. Attacking the victim's family...it doesn't get any lower than that.

I am getting caught up this morning, but just have to comment.
I find CMJA's family crass and lacking in judgement. It would behoove them to take notes from the Alexander family on how to behave with dignity and grace.

Someone may want to remind the convicted murder's family that the person that they are related to, CMJA, is on trial for judgement, not the Alexander family.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
What will happen today in Star Chamber of Judge Sherry Stephens? More secret witnesses? Was #jodiarias secret witness? Farce! #3tvarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 54s54 seconds ago
I could be off, but my feeling is appeals court will side with Jdge Stephens and much of #JodiArias def case will b sealed. Hope I'm wrong.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 46s47 seconds ago
At the #JodiArias courtroom with @chriswnews. Word is, everyone will be ejected. There is a telephonic hearing before Court of Appeals at 11

Screen shot from Twitter/the rest of Justus Forusall's "oops":

View attachment 62590

I find it rather ironic that one of CMJA's supporters inadvertently leaked the info. It's interesting how CMJA has such grandiose plans, but fails to see them through to completion due to lack of foresight. It's a pattern with her.

Memory Monday

JA Broken finger Travis attacked her, Bwawahahahaha! She's looking at her finger mighty hard makes sure it's bent and looks crooked, lol. She probably broke it herself before this little side show on stand.
View attachment 62637

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gSfq4EetY
JA on stand with Nurmi shows finger at 2:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1TcrBwB71Q&feature=youtu.be
48 hours 0:53

And instead of showing off my double-jointed finger, I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my toungue.

Big freekin deal. :laugh:

It just screams staged leak to me. I find it hard to believe that anyone is that stupid to post that part (the "Oops" part) publically.
It also says to me that this person knows right from wrong. It's in the same vein as Jodi sending Travis voice mails and e-mails in the hours and days after she killed him, trying to reinforce her alibi ( She didn't know he was dead, she was never in the state of Arizona). Yeah, right!!!

We have had posters here say Mods please delete/move this thread/post, but hoping a mod will come along and see it is never as effective as contacting them directly by alerting/PM'ing them. Don't most people know this???

BBM
Yes, just like most people know that CMJA is guilty as guilty can be and deserves the DP. But those people who are in support of CMJA aren't like most people.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
Judge Stephens just told the #JodiArias jury to return at 1:15 because the lawyers need to attend the Appeals Court hearing. C U later.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
TA family and prosecution just walked out of the courtroom and went to the elevators. Jurors have to be back here at 1:15. #jodiarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m3 minutes ago
The appeals court hearing RE: sealed #JodiArias courtroom takes place @ 11am. Media will be observing via phone. More to come...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Lawyers need to be at the appeals hearing so #jodiarias is postponed till 1:15pm MST

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Both defense and pros. are heading over to the court of appeals hearing. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias on hold-hearing on media objection to closed court at 11am-back before Judge Stephens at 1:15 #3tvarias

Jurors are still coming out. Don't see much emotion on their faces. Some were smiling. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m2 minutes ago
The #jodiarias trial is on hold for half a day. The attorneys must appear in the Court of Appeas in an hour.

World Trade Center reopens for business

"NEW YORK (AP) — Thirteen years after the 9/11 terrorist attack, the resurrected World Trade Center is again opening for business — marking an emotional milestone for both New Yorkers and the United States as a whole...."

635505834843991276-AP-WORLD-TRADE-CENTER-REOPENING-68469398.JPG

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/03/world-trade-center-reopens/18399467/

[video=youtube;oZIApwWq1AU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZIApwWq1AU[/video]

Wow so touching. I remember that day, I still leaved in the caribbean. I'll never forget it. How the world has changed as a result of it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
Judge Stephens just told the #JodiArias jury to return at 1:15 because the lawyers need to attend the Appeals Court hearing. C U later.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
TA family and prosecution just walked out of the courtroom and went to the elevators. Jurors have to be back here at 1:15. #jodiarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m3 minutes ago
The appeals court hearing RE: sealed #JodiArias courtroom takes place @ 11am. Media will be observing via phone. More to come...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Lawyers need to be at the appeals hearing so #jodiarias is postponed till 1:15pm MST

Both defense and pros. are heading over to the court of appeals hearing. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias on hold-hearing on media objection to closed court at 11am-back before Judge Stephens at 1:15 #3tvarias

Jurors are still coming out. Don't see much emotion on their faces. Some were smiling. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m2 minutes ago
The #jodiarias trial is on hold for half a day. The attorneys must appear in the Court of Appeas in an hour.

Will the media follow them over to the appeals hearing? This should be interesting.

This is going to be interesting, whatever the final result.

I hope we can get some accurate tweets about the proceedings.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
In the courtroom at the court of appeals now. Gorgeous dark wood all over. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 55s56 seconds ago
Change of plan. The hearing on motion to stay is at the Court of Appeals in open court, not telephonic. There now. #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi and Juan are seated together. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 51s52 seconds ago
12 News setting up TV camera now. Hopefully a Republic photog is on the way. #JodiArias

This is going to be interesting, whatever the final result.

I hope we can get some accurate tweets about the proceedings.

That is why this decision is so important. If the appeals court continues to allow the trial to be held in private, then we wont get any reliable news at all. Zilch, Zero, Nada

Please let the courts do the right thing and allow the public to see what is going on.

Someone made a good point that even if this 1 witness is just allowed in private, it could affect all other witnesses like Demarte because Juan and his other witnesses wont be able to mention things that they could have directly objected to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member