SIDEBAR #33 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been to sleep yet! insomnia. I read the PDF's and I still don't know whats going on, mental block I guess. from the looks of it I think it's still tweets only. I hope some day she roasts in he(( for what she is causing. Talk about grasping at straws! I hope someone explains what the ruling is. Pray for Juan. ...in the 30's here. We went shopping last evening. We bought enough as to not go out in rotten snow which is coming. :seeya:

Me too but I keep going over my anatomy and physiology assignment in my head non stop lol

I am listening to this:

Angels in Science & Spirit
Date: 11-11-14
Host: George Noory
Guests: Matthew Fox, Rupert Sheldrake, Dannion Brinkley

Radical theologian and Episcopalian priest Matthew Fox (hours 2, 3, & 4) and maverick biologist Rupert Sheldrake (hours 3 & 4) joined forces to explore the nature of angels. They addressed some of the spiritual, and literary references to angels, and detailed people's encounters with them. Angels are closely associated with intuition as well as creativity, and many artists and musicians experience them in the form of a muse, Fox noted. "I know painters who say that spirits come through the canvas...telling them what to paint," he recounted.

While some people get direct communication from angels, they can also show themselves through deeds and actions, Fox reported. If one is going through a crisis, you can ask for guidance through a dream, as angels will often speak to us via the dream state, he said. Angels are not just here for us as individuals but also to assist in our evolution, and how we relate to other beings, and types of consciousness, he continued.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/11/11

I am not sure I have an angel watching over me....LOL, if I do it's not been obvious to me.

Good morning. I'm awake. Depressed. It's 36 degrees outside and gloomy. Matches my mood.

Good morning Yes or No. I know you are always able to find the motions filed. :)
if you see the one Juan filed in response to Nurmi, please post it. Thanks. :fence:

Good morning. I'm awake. Depressed. It's 36 degrees outside and gloomy. Matches my mood.

I'm sorry you're feeling bad today, Curious. I can't believe it's already almost winter again, and snow where you are, seems like we just got over winter doesn't it ? And this trial from H*ll and all of this low down business being played by CMJA and her sheeple DT, which, frankly is getting to me too.

Anyway, something we used to sing in Sunday School came to mind and I found this really cute version, can you believe it... Pebbles and BammBamm :giggle: .
So do you remember this one ? :hug:

[video=youtube;MVogUqWScYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc[/video]

Another OT: A question, I've noticed when I post a link to a video, that the video screen shot doesn't show up in the post, like YorN's for instance. Only the link shows in the post. It didn't use to be that way, not sure when it changed. :waitasec: Maybe it's a browser setting... does anyone have any idea what might be causing this ? TIA :wave:

ETA: Oh, I figured it out. :)

Good Morning everyone. Hang on tight it is going to be a bumpy ride.
Today I think it is going to be a big nothing. Postponed until the 25th. JMO

I am feeling for you all that are getting the bad weather. I did at one time live where it seemed winter never ended. We moved to the warm for the weather only. It worked out great.

CA was my big disappointment trial. After all the trials I have watched, that is the trial that really got me. This may be that trial for you. If it is, the others get easier. I love Rose's suggestion breathe-in, breathe-out.

Another OT: A question, I've noticed when I post a link to a video, that the video screen shot doesn't show up in the post, like YorN's for instance. Only the link shows in the post. It didn't use to be that way, not sure when it changed. :waitasec: Maybe it's a browser setting... does anyone have any idea what might be causing this ? TIA :wave:

ETA: Oh, I figured it out. :)

I can see the video. :smile:

Oh, what a beautiful image, hindsight2020. Thanks for sharing. :)

Is Bernina still away? I can post tweets for a little while today.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2h2 hours ago
waiting for #JodiArias to start. First up should be motion to pull cameras but we're not sure.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h2 hours ago
Nurmi is setting up at his table. Willmott is oot of the courtroom. We are still waiting.

#TravisAlexander family is here. SO is defense team. Haven't seen Martinez yet. #JodiArias

media's taking bets on how long we'll be allowed in here today. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2h2 hours ago
"Hogwash" Samantha Alexander-T. A.'s Sister-says of Def *advertiser censored*/misconduct motion as she entered court this morning #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2h2 hours ago
Both sides are back in court. Travis' family is present, as well as #JodiArias' mom. Judge still looking over other matters.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
Juan is here in black suit, red and navy striped tie..Det. Flores is here also #jodiarias #JuanTieReport

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2h2 hours ago
Waiting for the #JodiaArias hearing to begin. I believe it will start with Kirk Nurmi's motion to throw out TV for filming Maria De La Rosa.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1h1 hour ago
Meanwhile, I haven't seen the document yet, but I'm told Juan Martinez says that prior defense counsel deleted contested *advertiser censored* files.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1h1 hour ago
Judge asks if ready to proceed and Nurmi says no we have motions #jodiarias #3tvarias

All that prior #JodiArias counsel Maria Schaffer would say to me this morning is, "I'm livid."

Nurmi wants sanctions against media #jodiarias #3tvarias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias has her hair down and is wearing a purple knitted sweater & glasses

Nurmi says the videotaping of Maria and #jodiarias at defense table is the issue #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1h1 hour ago
Our lawyer's here and ready to argue this one #JodiArias

Nurmi is asking the court enforce its order of sanctions against the media. He has some video of Maria and #JodiArias chatting at the table.

Nurmi now wants to discuss media issue. Attorney Chris Moeser is here for the AZ Republic, 12 News, and three other TV stations. #JodiArias

Stephens sys she hasn't gotten the motion and won't be able to rule. She's not going to consider it today. #JodiArias

Stephens says she has not read Nurmi's motion and she will not stop the proceedings to consider it. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2h2 hours ago
#JodiArias defense atty. wants sanctions against media for showing video of jodi and her advocate. Judge says won't shut down camera.

The camera person has been warned and Judge is not stopping proceedings #jodiarias #3tvarias

looks like our lawyer didn't even have to argue...

Nurmi wants to discuss the motion to dismiss because of the deletions on Nov. 21. Thinks it will take 2-3 days of testimony from expert.

Nurmi says his motion to dismiss will take a long time since there is a lot of evidence to present on computer deletions. #JodiArias

"There is a plethora of evidence being uncovered by the expert." Nurmi says the expert is sorting out viruses from searches. #JodiArias

Motion to dismiss because of computer issues is being discussed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias Nurmi wants forever to litigate motion to dismiss. Martinez says he just had hard drive reexamined and Travis didn't access *advertiser censored*

Martinez says Mesa forensics powered up the laptop. Says he was there when it happened. #JodiArias

Nurmi is asking the court enforce its order of sanctions against the media. He has some video of Maria and #JodiArias chatting at the table.

Nurmi now wants to discuss media issue. Attorney Chris Moeser is here for the AZ Republic, 12 News, and three other TV stations. #JodiArias

Stephens sys she hasn't gotten the motion and won't be able to rule. She's not going to consider it today. #JodiArias

Stephens says she has not read Nurmi's motion and she will not stop the proceedings to consider it. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2h2 hours ago
#JodiArias defense atty. wants sanctions against media for showing video of jodi and her advocate. Judge says won't shut down camera.

The camera person has been warned and Judge is not stopping proceedings #jodiarias #3tvarias

looks like our lawyer didn't even have to argue...

Nurmi wants to discuss the motion to dismiss because of the deletions on Nov. 21. Thinks it will take 2-3 days of testimony from expert.

Nurmi says his motion to dismiss will take a long time since there is a lot of evidence to present on computer deletions. #JodiArias

"There is a plethora of evidence being uncovered by the expert." Nurmi says the expert is sorting out viruses from searches. #JodiArias

Motion to dismiss because of computer issues is being discussed #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias Nurmi wants forever to litigate motion to dismiss. Martinez says he just had hard drive reexamined and Travis didn't access *advertiser censored*

Martinez says Mesa forensics powered up the laptop. Says he was there when it happened. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h2 hours ago
#JodiArias Martinez says her own prior attys were the ones that looked at computer not state!

Juan states defense lawyers had the computer during this alleged deletion & they powered up the computer not the state #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan says Travis didn't access these *advertiser censored* sites and it's a virus. It was active after Travis was dead #jodiarias #3tvarias

Martinez says he talked to previous defense counsel and he remembers powering up the laptop in forensics. #JodiArias

Nurmi's up now. Says he doesn't accept Martinez's explanation. #JodiArias

Nurmi: allowing anyone to access the evidence without a write blocker is an admission of negligence of the evidence. #JodiArias

Nurmi says then if #jodiarias prior counsel deleted these Jodi now has ineffective counsel issues #3tvarias

Nurmi: "We either have an admission of gross negligence ... " or ineffective assistance of counsel by first attorneys. #JodiArias

I talked to a computer forensics expert...he said you never work on the actual laptop...you work on an exact copy. Why boot original?

Nurmi says that during first trial, Martinez called #JodiArias a liar when she said Alexander's computer had a virus.

Nurmi says he wants an evidentiary hearing to find out what happened.

Juan wants testimony precluded on this issue till have have a hearing. Nurmi says no way #3tvarias #JodiArias

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias looks on as her attorney #KirkNurmi discusses media, witnesses & motion to dismiss at start of court.

B2QXIZqCQAAjReq.jpg

Stephens denies Nurmi's request to call witnesses out of order. Proceeding as planned. #JodiArias

#JodiArias prosecutor motion to limit any testimony about the deletions for now is granted

Judge grants the states motion in limine. We are moving forward. Jury is on their way in now. #JodiArias

Stephens says that Nurmi cannot ask questions about the deletions until it's sorted out. #JodiArias.

Jury's coming in. Martinez wants to know if jury heard anything in the news about Nurmi's motion. #JodiArias

SO cameras are staying. Nurmi asking for reconsideration and entering a dvd of the footage into evidence. not sure what's on that dvd.
(It's the video footage of the closeup conversation between CMJA and Maria)

no one on the jury has seen, heard, or researched anything about the case.

Nurmi calls the first witness we've actually been able to see. Dr. Michio Fonseca, clinical psychologist. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias defense calls witness out of order. Dr. Michio Fonseca clinical psychologist. Testifying on dynamics of Jodi-Travis relationship

Now we will discuss "unusual sexual proclivities." #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h1 hour ago
Dr. F explains what unusual sexual proclivity is. Pedophilia and cross dressing is mentioned. #JodiArias

And Nurmi's motion to vacate the conviction will be considered at a later date...not sure when. Seriously can't believe we're all still here

Dr. F reviewed a voluminous amount of evidence but knows she hasn't seen it all. "There was so much information". #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1h1 hour ago
This doctor says she reviewed voluminous amounts of info, TMs, emails/testimony/victim statements/TAs presentations etc. #jodiArias

She feels she reviewed "a sufficient amount of information" to give input. A relationship of love, lust, forbidden sex. #JodiArias

Nurmi hands her an exhibit to review, #560, a number of emails written by #TA to Chris Hughes and his wife Skye Hughes. #JodiArias

These emails are from late Jan 2007. No just from TA to the Hughes but also emails sent back to him from them. #JodiArias

Dr. states this email is important...Title.."You've Crossed the Line" from Travis to Chris #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias Atty Nurmi looks to be gaining some weight back

Up on the screen is an email in which Alexander takes the Hugheses to task for telling #JodiArias he was a jerk to women.

#JodiArias expert looks at pic of Jodi in baptism garb

Now looking at the baptism photo of #jodiarais and Travis #3tvarias Juan objects to lack of foundation. Sidebar

Nurmi is setting foundation #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1h1 hour ago
"TA was a very dedicated Mormon" #JodiArias

Fonseca describes Alexander's role as a Mormon. She acknowledges that Alexander baptized #JodiArias. Martinez objects to photo of same.

#JodiArias expert now admits its all hearsay and was told what was in pic... By who? Asks Martinez ..sidebar

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 1h1 hour ago
#JodiArias & her attorney #JenniferWillmott smile as they look at their witness Dr. Fonseca as she takes the stand.

B2QbuW6IgAAmi89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member