DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

It's cold!
freez-in2-smiley.gif

Stay warm everyone.

----------------------------------------

Jodi Arias: Juan Martinez counters shocking *advertiser censored* accusation with equally shocking revelation

"There were some surprises this morning in the retrial of the penalty phase for Jodi Arias. It would appear that Judge Stephens has had enough of the shifty maneuvering from Arias' defense team. ..."

:deadhorse: :thewhip:

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/11/jodi-arias-juan-martinez-counters.html

Change your settings to 200 posts/page. I did, now I only have 8 pages on the main thread.

Trying to fool yourself? :floorlaugh:

It's still the same amount of posts to read. :fear:

Former Jodi Arias attorneys blamed for *advertiser censored* deletion

"...On Wednesday, Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Juan Martinez struck back, saying in his own motion that if any *advertiser censored* was on the computer, it got there through computer viruses.

And if anything was deleted, Martinez claimed, it was deleted by Arias' former defense counsel.... :facepalm:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ecution-former-jodi-arias-attorneys/18948089/

---------------------------

I don't understand why Nurmi and co. didn't realize this revelation. Doesn't he have competent people helping him with this trial? :findinglink: Makes them look like a bunch of clowns. :clown: :shame:

:sheesh:

I would like to see a large banner over Perryville that says Wecome Home Jodi.

Jodi is beyond Borderline. Its a combination of Histrionic and Borderline. Shes one crazy *****.

Hey everyone, Good morning :-) Todays go'na be a good day, I hope I hope! So I've been planning for Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. We'll have a houseful YAY! I wonder if Sheriff Joe serves bologna turkey. Well it makes me happy thinking of CMJA sitting all alone in her cell eating all alone, whatever she gets served!

Hey everyone, Good morning :-) Todays go'na be a good day, I hope I hope! So I've been planning for Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. We'll have a houseful YAY! I wonder if Sheriff Joe serves bologna turkey. Well it makes me happy thinking of CMJA sitting all alone in her cell eating all alone, whatever she gets served!

Hi Grammie,
I am gearing up for Thanksgiving also. Hadn't been in the frame of mind to do so but yesterday somehow I got excited. It is my favorite holiday! And with so many bad things happening around us, we still have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed. And this trial is getting in my way. Haha. Thank goodness for Fridays! My daughter and granddaughter love Starbucks, so every time I drive by there I am reminded that Jodi will never sip from a Starbucks cup again as a free woman. Yes, so much to be thankful for.

ETA: I really HATE sounding so mean. :(. CMJA brings out the worst in me. Glad court is dark during Thanksgiving.

This is so beautiful. Wouldn't it be nice to put it in a frame and send it Travis' family? Could I do that? Would it be allowed?
Hi grammie, that is a wonderful idea. . . and yes you may use it for non commercial purposes, the photo is a shared free stock image and I have license usage for the font. :smile:

O/T...I just read that Russia is sending bombers to patrol the Gulf Coast of the United States. Oh and of course, our lame government is doing nothing about it. WTH?!!! That's where I grew up!! It pays for me to not read the news anymore. The leaders in Washington need to go to Perryville with Miss Psychopath.
My own opinion! And that was just the headline news. All the other stuff out there is craziness too!!

Hi Grammie,
I am gearing up for Thanksgiving also. Hadn't been in the frame of mind to do so but yesterday somehow I got excited. It is my favorite holiday! And with so many bad things happening around us, we still have so much to be thankful for. We are so blessed. And this trial is getting in my way. Haha. Thank goodness for Fridays! My daughter and granddaughter love Starbucks, so every time I drive by there I am reminded that Jodi will never sip from a Starbucks cup again as a free woman. Yes, so much to be thankful for.

ETA: I really HATE sounding so mean. :(. CMJA brings out the worst in me. Glad court is dark during Thanksgiving.

YEP! Me too. That's why I walked away for awhile, she's just not worth me getting angry over! My hubby told me I was making it too personal, because of what we went through with my Aunt, and then again years later with my Mom. I don't know how Travis' family does it. To be so close to the murderer without attacking her. I have so much respect for Travis' family.

Hi grammie, that is a wonderful idea. . . and yes you may use it for non commercial purposes, the photo is a shared free stock image and I have license usage for the font. :smile:

OK thank you! And I'll send it from all of us here at WS, if I can do that. Would anyone be against that???? Thanks again :)

Prosecution: Previous Jodi Arias attorneys at fault if *advertiser censored* deleted

"..., Judge Sherry Stephens granted Martinez motion asking that no witnesses be questioned about *advertiser censored* on the computer until it is sorted out."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ertiser censored*-allegations-fault/18944771/

So Nurmi, how is it working out for you and Jodi that not only are your witnesses out of order, but that the witness on the stand currently cannot be questioned about *advertiser censored*

EPIC FAIL on strategy...and your attempt to put out to the media to have the headlines of prosecutorial misconduct and *advertiser censored*.... EPIC FAIL again.

And you are saying the OTHER counsel was ineffective... hehehe...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/27/joe-arpaio-thanksgiving_n_4351729.html

Arpaio Offers Inmates, Fed Only Twice A Day, 56-Cent Thanksgiving Meal

The official Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office website features a bio of Arpaio that touts his accomplishments in providing inmates with “the cheapest meals in the U.S.” by feeding inmates “only twice daily, to cut the labor costs of meal delivery." Arpaio has “even stopped serving them salt and pepper” to save taxpayer money, according to the bio.

The average meal for an inmate in a Maricopa County jail costs between 15 and 40 cents, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office website.

No one posting tweets- I'll do today, I guess, and hope the BW will hold up (I have Friday and the weekend to recoup- I hope)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 58m58 minutes ago
Judge is looking over other matters. Willmott & Martinez in court, no Nurmi yet. Travis' family is entering courtroom. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57m57 minutes ago
In the courtroom ready for more #JodiArias action. Judge is hearing other cases at the moment. Gorgeous morning.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55m55 minutes ago
Willmott is a white top and black skirt. Nurmi dark gray with light blueberry shirt. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 52m52 minutes ago
Nurmi now in court but things are running a little late this morning. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51m51 minutes ago
Busy courtroom this morning with other cases. Attorneys all over the place and such. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49m49 minutes ago
We r running a little late. A sentencing is going on right now with family members speaking #Jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 47m47 minutes ago
Judge Stephens is finishing up pleas on the morning calendar. All players are here just waiting #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47m47 minutes ago
TA family and Juan are seated in the front row (in front of me) waiting for the other cases to be over. #JodiArias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 45m45 minutes ago
#jodiarias trial will resume w/ testimony of psychologist Fonseca. My up-to-the-minute blog is avail for members of http://karasoncrime.com/

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 45m45 minutes ago
#JodiArias courtroom still on routine criminal cases. We will start soon. Witness did her restroom. Juan was sitting in gallery for while.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 44m44 minutes ago
#JodiArias JAs mom and balding blonde buddy are in court -she's wearing a turquoise,white,gray and black ensemble. Looks like paisley barf

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42m42 minutes ago
Court reporter Mike B does some finger to thumb exercises as he prepares for more testimony in the #JodiArias trial.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 40m40 minutes ago
I noticed that most of what Fonseca was testifying to seemed like basic common sense #JodiArias @KillersLie @garrity52 @SDavld

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 39m39 minutes ago
apparently we're really running behind today. JSS goinng through other defendants w/plea deals. #JodiArias @12news

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 45m45 minutes ago
#JodiArias #DeathPenalty retrial about to begin. All Attorney's and Alexander family are in place. Arias and Family are not in court yet

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 39m39 minutes ago
2 #JodiArias murder trial jurors are coming to court. Both wanted #deathpenalty. Respectfully, they won't intvw until post trial. #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth