SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think?

Jodi Arias Trial - Jodi's Neighbor Interview
"Dr Drew Interviews neighbor. She talks about Jodi's actions after killing Travis Alexander and what Jodi was like in middle school. "

[video=youtube;zgCKvEXco5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCKvEXco5I[/video]

Jodi Arias' former art teacher speaks out
"Jane Velez-Mitchell speaks to her former high school art teacher to find out what Jodi Arias was really like."

[video=youtube;GzzaCpKwufg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzzaCpKwufg[/video]

How about these people for JM's rebuttal? :facepalm:

Jodi Arias' coworker: She was a manipulator
"Veronica was a co-worker of Jodi Arias and she says Jodi was the manipulator not Travis Alexander. Veronica says Jodi would leave work at 11 p.m. and drive 5 hours to Arizona. She tells Jane Velez-Mitchell that Jodi was "absolutely engrossed with him." She had to know where he was what he was doing. "She ran the show.".."

[video=youtube;4UXhVsuzRTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXhVsuzRTE[/video]

Friend: My confrontation with a jealous Jodi Arias
" Clancy Talbot, a friend of Travis Alexander, speaks out about an incident where Jodi Arias apparently cornered her in a bathroom and confronted her about Travis Alexander."

[video=youtube;-MwJBsd2VNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MwJBsd2VNQ[/video]

Friend of Travis: 'No way in hell' it was self-defense

[video=youtube;zb57OS_rd5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb57OS_rd5Y[/video]

Travis Alexander's friend calls Arias a 'non-factor'

[video=youtube;nWOGI_5UmLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWOGI_5UmLY[/video]

Jodi Arias: Did Travis Alexander Deserve To Die?

"... Jodi, her family, her defense team and her supporters continue to say “Travis was a bad, horrible, abusive man, but he didn’t deserve to die…” as if this somehow distances them from what they really mean and what they can only mean, “Travis did deserve to die, and if we can convince a jury of that, it will exonerate Jodi or at least spare her life until we hit appeals”...."

http://.blogspot.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-did-travis-alexander-deserve.html

Y/N, you are busy this morning. You need a bite to eat to keep up your energy level. As always, thanks for my morning reading. I enjoy this quiet time!

I brought breakfast:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 332
Y/N, you are busy this morning. You need a bite to eat to keep up your energy level. As always, thanks for my morning reading. I enjoy this quiet time!

I brought breakfast:

Thanks- looks so good.:seeya::loveyou:

I haven't had breakfast yet and that pic makes me so hungry.

OH! That breakfast, I want to eat it all, yummy yummy :)

I think there's more to it than that. She's not wearing lipstick either and she looks very pale IMO.

The color must be off on my monitor because the pic I saw of JSS yesterday shows no lipstick but there is a flushed sort of look to her forehead, cheeks, and chin. Or my resolution could be off.

I've been very critical of JSS but I certainly don't want her to be sick. This trial has taken a toll on a lot of us so I cannot imagine the toll it has taken on her. I can walk away from it, but she cannot.

Anyway, I wish her well!

That pic make me drool..... and nothing in my house compares enough to want to eat it. gah!

I wish Juan would call this man to witness for Travis. Juan needs these friends of Travis and I don't understand why he isn't calling any of them. For me they bring Travis to life and do more good than experts like dr. Demarte. As much as I like her, if I am a juror, I want to hear from those who knew him. This man is correct. This trial is not about Mormon ism or sell fantasies.

I wish Juan would call this man to witness for Travis. Juan needs these friends of Travis and I don't understand why he isn't calling any of them. For me they bring Travis to life and do more good than experts like dr. Demarte. As much as I like her, if I am a juror, I want to hear from those who knew him. This man is correct. This trial is not about Mormonism or sexual fantasies. I think Juan could do more.

Eta: sorry about double post. My tablet stopped and now won't allow me to delete first post.

I have some questions about someone stealing stuff from my house and would appreciate some feedback. I am going to press charges for breach of trust and an arrest warrant for this person. (South Carolina) Does anyone know how long it takes for the arrest after all the paperwork is done? I'm meeting with the detective Tuesday and am curious what happens at that point. Do they go for the arrest immediately? Appreciate any knowledge you have! The former roomie took many things but the only thing that has shown up is my pressure washer at a pawn shop. Thanks ya'll!
I am also from SC and hate to say it but it really depends on how dilligent law enforcement is. If there's a known patteren with this person it could go fast. If the person is hard to find or has well placed friends then not so fast. Good luck!

I strongly believe if there was a bunch of *advertiser censored* on TA's computer, JA managed to put it there. She was always sneaking around, knew passwords, and it would not surprise me if she learned how to remotely access his computer to install such carp. She is a dangerous type....like a sugar cube coated with poison.

That's also what I think is most likely, that JA put the *advertiser censored* on TA's computer in an effort to destroy his reputation with the Mormon church, before butchering him. This is just another way she can constantly drag his name through the mud via her defense team.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think TA did google *advertiser censored* and watched it for several reasons. By all accounts, IMO TA was still rather inexperienced sexually. Most guys his age had been having sex since they were in high school. He gets involved with CMJA who has been having sex since she was a teen and was far more experienced. This would tap into any guy's insecurities about being good in bed. What better way to "catch up on moves" than to watch *advertiser censored*. F

From the dates BN mentioned, the *advertiser censored* seemed to start when he had met and had become involved with CMJA. She was a sexual dynamo from the sounds of it and she used her sexuality to attract and manipulate men. We all know the type as we have witnessed it in action more than likely. IMO, the *advertiser censored* was perfectly normal. TA was by all accounts a great guy, but he was not a saint. JMO

I don't understand how people are acting as if Jodi is a genius. Her verbal IQ is 130-something, but even that is not quite in the genius range (but very close). Her total IQ is 119, I think. Her total IQ was above normal, but it was nowhere near the genius range. It was above normal. I think the lowest total IQ a person can have on certain IQ tests to be considered a genius is 140. 119 isn't anywhere close to 140. I think this just says that she reads a lot, has a large vocabulary, and has great reading comprehension. In other areas, she is just average. She just thinks she is smarter than everybody else. I looked at the Wechsler and the Stanford-Binet and saw that a score of 119 was in the "high-average" on both.

I have some questions about someone stealing stuff from my house and would appreciate some feedback. I am going to press charges for breach of trust and an arrest warrant for this person. (South Carolina) Does anyone know how long it takes for the arrest after all the paperwork is done? I'm meeting with the detective Tuesday and am curious what happens at that point. Do they go for the arrest immediately? Appreciate any knowledge you have! The former roomie took many things but the only thing that has shown up is my pressure washer at a pawn shop. Thanks ya'll!

Sorry to hear this Daisy. Just what you didn't need. I don't know what the laws are in SC, but can you take your list of stolen items, a rough idea of how much their depreciated value is vs new, dates when they went missing and any proof this person stole them? Why can't this person be charged with theft? Does the value of the items have to be a certain dollar amount to reach a higher charge than lets say petty theft?

I can't believe he took your pressure washer. I remember when you were using it to wash your driveway which took many hours of back breaking work. I hope you get resolution to your problem and the cops will help you out. The violation of trust must feel awful. Best of luck.

If you see your power washer in a pawn shop? the local police should be able to get the pawn ticket for you.
My ex pawned my bike once. I was in pawn shop few months later and saw it. MY BIKE! Police ran ticket and asked if I knew _____. That's how I found out. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove