DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds ago
We have some morning sizzle #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s44 seconds ago
Jury is seated. Geff pours some TCW as counsel is in a sizzlebar. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49s50 seconds ago
nice to see thigns haven't changed in mny absence. Wilmott called for sidebar while the jury was still walking in. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s51 seconds ago
#JodiArias is seated with a black short sleeve shirt on. No glasses as of yet. Flipping through pages of something.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Good Morning, back in court for #jodiarias. Full week of court, for the first time in a while.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias seated wearing a black top. TA and JA's family seated, as well as jury. Counsel at sidebar. Dr. Geffner continues today.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Dr Geffner still on the stand under direct. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 50s51 seconds ago
Wilmott begins with questions about #JodiArias relationship with Juarez.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
After an extended sizzle, Jennifer greets the Geff with a g'morning and continues where they left off yesterday afternoon. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
.@WildAboutTrial One of the #jodiarias jurors is definitely in the #christmas spirit, he's rocking the #reindeer christmas sweater!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner talking about #JodiArias' first relationship that was very abusive.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias trial back in session. Defense questioning psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner. Describing jodi's abusive 1st relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Geffner- Outside the home this was Jodi's first relationship and it was abusive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner was talking about a serious physical abuse incident. Now sidebar. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner says Bobby was a big guy and Juan objected so we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 54s54 seconds ago
Martinez just objected to an answer about Bobby Juarenz's height. Overruled. #JodiArias

Willmott puts up a photo of #jodiarias and Bobby Juarez.

B5EnS2DCAAAojqg.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
A photo of #JodiArias and Bobby Juarez is put up. Geff continues to describe the abuse etc.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 59s59 seconds ago
So many sidebars in #jodiarias case. At least lawyers are exercising, standing up, walking, sitting down. Over and over and over.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 55s55 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner and Willmott going into the relationship details of Juarez and #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s60 seconds ago
Geffner- Jodi told us about the abuse and Carl and Matt collaborated the story. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 58s59 seconds ago
Now we're seeing photo of teenaged #jodiarias with allegedly abusive first boyfriend.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 44s45 seconds ago
Wilmott puts this pic up on screen. Bobby Juarez and #JodiArias . Geffner says Juarez put Arias in chokehold

B5EndqoCEAAaPjc.jpg

Bobby was into martial arts and Jodi was put in a choke hold once and he twisted her arm while yelling and screaming at her. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
How does the moustache go grey but the hair on top doesn't? I am baffled. #TheGeffernator #JodiArias

Jodi left and Carl said Jodi was very upset and scared. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner says Juarez came out of the house with a "samurai sword" swinging at people during another instance. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
This picture is up now of Bobby Juarez and #JodiArias.

B5En6-oCcAA_PVi.jpg

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
back to the wheel of abuse... #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
If I was a juror I would have to put in a question about the moustache/hair color thingy. #JodiArias

Carl confronted Bobby to scare him & tell him to stop but Bobby came out of house w/ a sword & tried to attack him so Carl left. #jodiarias

People warned Jodi to not go back but she did on and off. Willmott is going over the Power & Control chart 2 show Jodi was abused #jodiarias

Eventually they break up and now Jodi is with Matt M. After Jodi split with Matt they remained friends #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 55s56 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner back on the stand telling jurors #jodiarias was physically abused by early boyfriend #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Dr G and Jenn Willmott discuss the "power and control" chart back up

B5Eo1xmCEAA7Jmv.jpg

The Jennifer pulls up another photo, #JodiArias and Matt McCartney. He cheated on her and they broke up. :(

Jodi told Geffner Matt had an affair. A pic of Matt and Jodi is on the screen and it's one I've never seen #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
I was cheated on once. In monopoly. It hurt's... bad. #DontCheat #JodiArias

Defense puts up another photo of #jodiarias, this time she's with Matt McCartney, her bf after Juarez.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s49 seconds ago
Now talkinng about #JodiArias ex Matt McCartney.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago
Juan is here in a black suit and lavender tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 49s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
McCartney, #JodiArias next boyfriend, had affairs, Geffner says. Martinez objects on lack of foundation - sustained. Photo shown to jury

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s46 seconds ago
looks like a photo from the enchantment under the sea dance in back to the future... #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 53s53 seconds ago
,#jodiarias And Matt McCarthy breakup being discussed

B5Epk01CQAAFzyC.jpg

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Now we're on to the next relationship #jodiarias & Matt McCartney. It didn't last.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds ago
Geffner is talking about how Jodi confronted Bianca but they don't want to use the word "confront" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 41s42 seconds ago
Defense Psychologist going over #jodiarias's first boyfriends-says 1st was physically abusive-2nd was cheater #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds ago
Geffner looked at an interview with Matt M on April of 2009 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 31s31 seconds ago
#JodiArias & Matt McCartney. Dr. Geffner talking about a confrontation Jodi had with a girl Matt cheated on her with

B5EqJpPCIAEc_2W.jpg

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48s49 seconds ago
The point of this testimony is to show #jodiarias was in other relationships that didn't end in murder. So jurors wonder about TA.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Some staple noises are heard "swinglines". Jennifer hands an interview with Matt McCartney to The Geff to review. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s48 seconds ago
Juan objects to this exhibit based on foundation. Judge is all "proach pleeeee". Sizzlin' #JodiArias

Juan objects to foundation and we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
One of the jurors looks like he has a headache. He keeps rubbing his head. #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Willmott ask Geffner to speak of interview w McCartney in '09 he didn't conduct. Objection from prosecution on material - sidebar #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 28s29 seconds ago
Wilmott puts up interview notes with McCartney on the big screen. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s42 seconds ago
The interview is put up on the monitors, it's in bullet point format. Jennifers nails still looking pristine. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds ago
Interview with Matt M says that Jodi went to Ashland to talk to Bianca but Bianca was in Crater Lake so she drove there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 21s22 seconds ago
Remind me when I am on trial for murder to bring up that whole Monopoly cheating incident. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s37 seconds ago
Matt says it wasn't a nasty confrontation and Bianca was very level headed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago
Matt says Jodi was crying and was emotional. Matt said she was always like that while they dated. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 54s55 seconds ago
And another sidebar. This is going to be a long day. #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 53s54 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
McCartney said in '09 interview that he had suspicions that #JodiArias was bipolar bc of her mood swings

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds ago
Matt states that Jodi had mood shifts and he thought she was bi polar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds ago
Matt and Jodi dated for 2 years. He says Jodi was loving, kind and affectionate and never needy #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juror "Beck" is taking notes but all others seem to be just chillin' #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 52s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias expert is allowed to say that Matt thought Jodi was "bi-polar"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds ago
Geffner says Matt and Jodi talked about marriage. Matt says Jodi was very sweet, took lot's of pics and wrote poems. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds ago
WIllmott asks if this is something Geffner has seen. Geffner says yes she's very creative and expressive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s41 seconds ago
#JodiArias sits in a non craftular position. Paying attention to Jennifer and The Geff. Glasses on.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds ago
Matt says Jodi is emotional but can balance it with logicFor the most part Jodi was happy #jodiarias #3tvarias

5th sizzlebar. I am beginning to think my choice of not getting a burger today is a mistake. #JodiArias

Another sidebar interrupts Geffner has he begins to talk about bipolar #JodiArias

Jodi needs exact communication so that she could understand #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another sidebar interrupts Geffner has he begins to talk about bipolar disorder #JodiArias

Sidebar....Juan wants foundation for some of the stuff they are addressing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 58s59 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Another sidebar interrupts Geffner as he begins to talk about bipolar disorder #JodiArias

The Geff takes time to organize his paperwork as counsel is still sizzlin with the judge. Jennifer and Juan are same height today #JodiArias

my juror barometer: hands on faces = losing interest. Got a lot of that right now. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s51 seconds ago
granted i missed the last day of this, but so far it's exactly what Fonseca testified to with a bit more medical terminology. #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
So far most of #JodiArias trail spent in sidebar - 7th one of the day and less than an hour in

Next time I go to the retrial thread, would someone please kick me and remind me why I should stay here at the friendly side bar....have to go put myself in the corner for time out for going over there!!!! See you all in a few minutes.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Another sidebar meeting with judge and attorneys. The static white noise not so annoying. I guess we are all numb to it by now.#jodiarias

KInda creepy but The Geff was just starting at the jury while we were sizzlin' #JodiArias

Carl says Jodi has rapid shifts in emotions ( angry and yelling and then nice) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
Out of the sizzle. Geff explains that Matts description of #JodiArias included "she wasn't manipulative, not aggressive or abusive"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds ago
When Matt described Jodi he said she wasn't manipulative, didn't get angry, wasn't aggressive #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 55s56 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says aggressiveness was not part of #JodiArias' personality.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
Geffner says it was consistent with his interview with Jodi and the testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner says people told him #JodiArias had rapid mood swings. McCartney said she wasn't manipulative or angry.

Next time I go to the retrial thread, would someone please kick me and remind me why I should stay here at the friendly side bar....have to go put myself in the corner for time out for going over there!!!! See you all in a few minutes.

What's wrong Josie? :grouphug:

Interestinng to see how defense reconciles "bipolar" with "suffering in silence". Expect Martinez to hone in on that. #JodiArias

Jodi feels like she loses control and her identity when a break up occurs. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s57 seconds ago
We are going over #JodiArias' time in Big Sur now. The job at the restaurant and all that jazz. ugh.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s47 seconds ago
Jodi then moves to Big Sur after break up with Matt and works at Ventana #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 52s52 seconds ago
#jodiarias had rapid mood swings according to people around her. Matt described JA as not being aggressive, wasn't manipulative.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 57s58 seconds ago
Geffner tells jurors #jodiarias does not have pattern of "aggressiveness" or "hostility"& "wasn't manipulative"

McCartney says #JodiArias "took it hard" when they broke up & "couldn't get over it" Geffner says this is an example of her low self-esteem

Curious as to why the penalty phase of the #JodiArias is taking longer than the original trial.

Jodi works for awhile and then begins to date Darryl Brewer who was no longer her boss #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s23 seconds ago
A photo of #JodiArias, Darryl and his son are up now. They are all like =D and what not.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s32 seconds ago
Geffner- This relationship is positive. Darryl is 20 yrs older than #jodiarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 32s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Common responses from people who knew #JodiArias well, say she had rapid mood swings, but was not manipulative or aggressive

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds ago
They were like a family according to Darryl. No abuse, No major problems. Darryl says #jodiarias wasn't manipulative, aggressive or hostile

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 33s34 seconds ago
This pic up on the screen now. #JodiArias and Darryl Brewer and his son. PIc's actually reversed for some reason...

B5ExzihCAAAJ015.jpg

Daryll Brewer and son and #JodiArias

B5Ex50HCQAA4wHx.jpg

Morning recess. 10 mins. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
Judge calls for 10 minute morning recesss #JodiArias

Daryll Brewer and #JodiArias

B5EyJzoCQAAnfgc.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jodi met Travis in Oct. 06 and Darryl and Jodi broke up #jodiarias #3tvarias

As the jury left, #JodiArias looked back at her supporters and smiled and nodded.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s57 seconds ago
Martinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias

Wilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
The photo is still up on the monitors. That is all. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 45s46 seconds ago
Pic of Darryl Brewer being shown in CR. This 1 has son edited out. I have original but I won't show son. #JodiArias

B5Ey0NvCYAE2DHa.jpg

I believe most of us here on the sidebar have been with this case since the first trial or right as the investigation was unfolding.........and we have a "feel" for the hot issues and just kinda go......."meh, Juan's got this one". We also play well with others.

Take a load off, MsJosie, we just be chillin' with our peeps!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Jury is back. The bowler has on a seriously hideous xmas sweater on. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 57s58 seconds ago
and we're back. #JodiArias

Back in session. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 43s43 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner describes #jodiarias' relationship with Darryl Brewer. She lived with him and they parted amicably.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
The gal I think #JodiArias nodded at has dark hair with blonde streaks.. prob late 20's. She is seated 1 seat over from Jodi's mother.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds ago
Geffner said he used all this info from interviews from others, Jodi testing, etc to come to a conclusion #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 30s30 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner is explaining how he reviewed the key records, interviews re: #jodiarias to come to a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily