SIDEBAR #36 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things to look at over lunch break (thanks for the tweets, Bernina :blowkiss: )
---------------------------

#GoldPatrol Update: #JodiArias restarts

[video=youtube;PBljg1Fnel4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBljg1Fnel4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

----------------------------

Arias Defense Alleges State Deleted *advertiser censored* Files

"...These arguments have been made out of the presence of the jury. Dubbed "*advertiser censored* Gate" by the media, the defense is banging their fists that blatant prosecutorial misconduct has occurred and this sham of a trial should be stopped because it is based on false information. Do they really think Jodi Arias should be set free because they have an expert who claims there was deleted *advertiser censored* files on a clone of Travis' laptop?..."

http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/201..._campaign=Feed:+blogspot/jKsOi+(Crime+Tim e)
-----------------------------------

Back in Court for Jodi Arias Penalty Phase

"... While Kirk Nurmi fights for Jodi’s life, Juan Martinez goes to combat for Travis Alexander as he is the victim’s voice that sometimes ends up having to fight a harder war. ..."

http://thetrialdiaries.com/back-in-court-for-jodi-arias-penalty-phase/
------------------------

Are they drinking beer in there? :giggle:

I dunno............maybe someone got confused with "side bar" and "open bar"?
woot-smiley.gif

Well this was an exciting morning .... not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 91
Bernina, thanks for the tweets and posts. I am not feeling well so just checking in occasionally. It helps to have all the relevant posts together. Thanks again for your hard work.

Bernina, thanks for the tweets and posts. I am not feeling well so just checking in occasionally. It helps to have all the relevant posts together. Thanks again for your hard work.

Yo, Curious, just be chill, aight? Have a straw frap.........

B47BIP2IIAAsLe5.jpg

:floorlaugh:

zombi-smiley.gif
eh, sorry, peeps, reading too many Wild about Trial tweets........
weird-smiley.gif

Wonder if CMJA is finished with her peanut butter sammich......do you think she gets a toothpick to get the nuts out from between her teeth?
what-smiley.gif

OT: Bernina, wasn't Kissy a maiden mare when she was bred? We need pics of little Zuri! I still can't get over how Kissy cloned herself in your foal! There is a rule in breeding that says you have to be happy with the mare you breed as the stallion does not always improve the foal. I can't wait to see Zuri now as I bet you can see some Zeus in her starting to show.

I saw an absolutely gorgeous grey Arabian stallion at New Bolton Center on Thursday. One can really see the impact Arabians have had on thoroughbreds and even some warmbloods (the more refined ones). Arabians are so smart and have fire in their bellies for sure! I don't know how you stay on. The ones I have ridden have had their own minds and not the easiest to handle. Hence, my affection for warmbloods. Definitely not as hot. :)

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 58s59 seconds ago
We're back and Dr. Geffner answering more questions about MMPI-2 testing for #JodiArias. #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoChandler, AZ
Jodi had elevated partner or relationship distress. She has adjustment stress and PTSD. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s58 seconds ago
Lights are low so I'm regretting not sitting closer to @jeffgoldesq as Geff shows us a PTSD scale on stand. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 40s41 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr Geffner back on stand now. More "psychology talk" in Jen Willmott speak

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoChandler, AZ
Geffner had to rule out if Jodi had an addiction problem or addictive behavior b/c it was a little above the main line on chart #jodiarias

Jodi had a very low result for ego strength, meaning her self esteem was low..extremely low #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
Geffner This is not a test to diagnose psychological disorder, rather it gives you hypothesis to look for #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff explains why he utilizes numerous scales/tests to diagnose clients. Testimony opposite of interesting #jodiarias http://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial/status/544592680651464705/photo/1pic.twitter.com/eyr0hC0ddh

Dominance was very low also...she's a people pleaser #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
Again, players and witnesses in the courtroom should not giggle in a murder trial, at any time, for any reason #JodiArias #justsaying

Hostility was below average for #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 37s38 seconds ago
Back with PM session. Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias tested submissive and eager to please others on psychological tests.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds agoChandler, AZ
Over controlled hostility means you bottle it up and you may explode. #jodiarias was below average for this but not too much #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 55s56 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says MMPI shows #jodiarias to be "submissive" person who "likes to please others"-generally not angry or hostile" #3tvarias

what-smiley.gif

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner chuckles as he testifies. Remember, this is a first-degree murder resentencing trial. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s60 seconds ago
According to JUST FOR MEN (Registered trade mark) #jodiarias is especially introverted. With heightened bizarre thinking/thoughts.

Jodi is showing she's introverted and still has bizarre thinking showing up on the scales #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 53s54 seconds ago
Aggressiveness is below 40 for #JodiArias

#jodiarias is very low for assertive behaviors

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
Geffner: #JodiArias showed characteristics of introversion on the MMPI-2 test #TravisAlexander #abc15

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
So it's a mixture of submissiveness and bizarre thinking w/#jodiarias: Dr. Geffner.

Bernina, why is your post count stuck on 5,999? pffft

So take this!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
JUST FOR MEN says #jodiarias is not an angry or hostile person according to his expert opinion & ugly graph.

B47JswTCIAAssff.jpg

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
"Self esteem a real issue" Dr. Geffner says of #jodiarias MMPI test #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s24 seconds ago
#jodiarias is "extremely depressed" - OBVI dude, she's been stuck in jail.

I think some of our court reporters are getting a bit miffed at this witness.......

About time you got there! Thanks for all you do here, Bernina

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 71
Who wouldn't be depressed in jail??

Also, his testing was done 6 years later! What relevance does his tests have NOW?
I don't understand the point of this witness and why he tested her now. Her state of mind is different NOW since Six Blinking Years have passed since the murder!! IMHO, her current mental state is not a mitigating factor. boo hoo, she murdered someone and now has to face the consequences. how depressing. pffft

I think CMJA is doing her best to delay this retrial so she can have more scribble time. :gaah:

I'm not sure how much longer I can hang on and follow this mess.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias has subjective depression that affects her body, feels apathetic, not much energy, brooding

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
Geffner: she feels alienated from other people and herself, major family and authority problems #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 44s45 seconds ago
paranoia subscales- she really feels like people are out to get her score of 100 #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoChandler, AZ
Geffner says Jodi doesn't act out socially but she feels alienated by others and herself. She has family problems. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds agoChandler, AZ
#jodiarias has high paranoia but she was facing trial #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias stares over at jurors as DrG goes over high score on Jodi being psychopath. Jen tries to take out sting by test being 3y later.

Schizophrenia Scales- Her's were high on emotions. She has no control on them & feels alienated by herself and others. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s59 seconds ago
Geff says #JodiArias feels completely disconnected from herself & from others.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoChandler, AZ
Shyness is not an issue for #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
WHY DOES YOUR MUSTACHE NOT MATCH THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD? #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics