SIDEBAR #36 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernina, thanks for posting the pics of little Zuri! She is adorably cute! I saw a little grey hairs on her muzzle, but does she have them scattered on her butt? And she is sooooo furry! Is Zuri at that mouthy stage yet? Those little nips sure can hurt.

Thanks again for posting the tweets. You are simply wonderful! Xo

My guess is another day of Willmott questioning Geff tomorrow, Ruby.

Late tomorrow afternoon will probably be Juan's turn.
Then a sidebar, with afternoon recess for the day.
Oh, and btw no court on Weds., because of interviewing for the hearing on Thurs.

So next year will be when Juan gets his chance.

I think I'm joking, but maybe not....

James Apalategui ‏@PhxPhotogJames 45s46 seconds ago
The final two photos from today's #jodiarias retrial. Judge Sherry Stephens & Jodi Arias. @mikewatkiss3tv #3tvarias

B47ti32CAAESLg1.jpg

B47tjBZCEAAwzDn.jpg

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s43 seconds ago
One juror looks like she's feverishly taking notes. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
I find it slightly disturbing that the #JodiArias Lifetime movie makeup artist has tagged Travis Alexander crime scene on her site.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s43 seconds ago
I planning my Christmas menu right now in my head. Sidebar. These look good #jodiarias

B47t30ACMAABwSx.jpg

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 44s44 seconds ago
White noise... Prosecutor Juan Martinez and #jodiarias defense attorneys talking to judge.

LOL JSS is looking at the clock.

Bernina, thanks for posting the pics of little Zuri! She is adorably cute! I saw a little grey hairs on her muzzle, but does she have them scattered on her butt? And she is sooooo furry! Is Zuri at that mouthy stage yet? Those little nips sure can hurt.

Thanks again for posting the tweets. You are simply wonderful! Xo

Just around the muzzle and eyes, her bay doesn't go all the way down to the roots, it turns black about halfway down. She's tried to do the 'ol nippy "You scratch me, I scratch you" but it's gotten under control. She just enjoys it like all princess like, bring on the fans and the grapes! LOL!

Is this guy really going to be on the stand all week? Seems as if he has already said all he can say judging from what I've read today.

Is the DT going to ask for pity from the jury for this 'mentally ill young girl'? That's what Nurmi called CMJA. Clearly there are ways to dupe the tests and CMJA must have found that way because none of the test results describe this murderer. There are no words to describe the evil she has done.

I cannot wait until Juan is up. He will debunk the 'Jodie doesn't lie' result. Thank goodness I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I need the dosage of my blood pressure upped!

Thanks, Bernina, for all of your hard work! Zuri is precious!

Thank you Bernina :tyou:

After a whole day of testimony the only thing I have learnt is the dear DR is no good at his job, no matter
what credentials he may hold.

Just around the muzzle and eyes, her bay doesn't go all the way down to the roots, it turns black about halfway down. She's tried to do the 'ol nippy "You scratch me, I scratch you" but it's gotten under control. She just enjoys it like all princess like, bring on the fans and the grapes! LOL!

We had a horse like that when I was growing up. My parents got him from a guy who rode in a Shriner's horse troupe of all black horses. The guy used to trim Blaze's fur so that he was all black. He was a beautiful animal.

Is this guy really going to be on the stand all week? Seems as if he has already said all he can say judging from what I've read today.

Is the DT going to ask for pity from the jury for this 'mentally ill young girl'? That's what Nurmi called CMJA. Clearly there are ways to dupe the tests and CMJA must have found that way because none of the test results describe this murderer. There are no words to describe the evil she has done.

I cannot wait until Juan is up. He will debunk the 'Jodie doesn't lie' result. Thank goodness I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I need the dosage of my blood pressure upped!

Thanks, Bernina, for all of your hard work! Zuri is precious!

Oh yes, he'll be around all week. Never underestimate the defense's penchant for delay and redundancy. I think it's even worse when Nurmi is doing the questioning since he speaks so slowly and repeats so much... :facepalm:

Regarding the "mentally ill young girl," yes, Nurmi said it, and I think you are right about its being the theme of the defense this time.

Can anyone briefly explain today's motion?

Are the rest of you totally over Dr. Geff yet? Did he even LOOK at her interview with Flores? Ain't no shrinking violet, that CMJA! Will Dr. G not concede that CMJA had approximately 5 years in Gen Pop to learn how to beat these "tests"?

How much more of him can we take?!?!?!?!?!:gaah: How much longer can Wilmont keep him on the stand?!?!?!

Can anyone briefly explain today's motion?

It's a grammatical catastrophe, as usual, with twisted logic. My head spins reading Nurmi's motions. It's a mess, and I'm not sure what it means. The more of that man's motions I read, the less they make any sense.

Are the rest of you totally over Dr. Geff yet? Did he even LOOK at her interview with Flores? Ain't no shrinking violet, that CMJA! Will Dr. G not concede that CMJA had approximately 5 years in Gen Pop to learn how to beat these "tests"?

How much more of him can we take?!?!?!?!?!:gaah: How much longer can Wilmont keep him on the stand?!?!?!

Nurmi said one week (or what consists of a trial week here), and I believe it. Drag, drag, drag. Nonassertive? CMJA? She contacted Flores initially, maintained contact, was aggressive in her relationship with Travis and others, went to Travis' memorial service, wrote a copious letter to his grandmother, told stories to his friends...it goes on and on. Declaring her nonaggressive or nonassertive is ridiculous. The premeditation found in the previous part of the trial, as well as the coverup of the crime shows assertiveness. The crime itself shows extreme aggression.

But her M.O. has always been to appear very meek and stereotypically feminine. The diary entries that sounded like a 14-year-old repeatedly mentioned how she spoke to Travis soothingly, etc. I don't know where she got that chit; it sounds like something from the 1950s. Her media interviews were like that--intensified. I think we're dealing with a real crazy here, and it has never been more apparent to me than it is at this moment. It's terrifying.

Maybe she will be black? I know the bay is her foal coat, but she sure has a lot of black points. She is really cute. Her windsweptness is almost gone and her front legs are straightening nicely! I just got a call from a lady in California who is interested in buying my 2 yo filly by Amazing. If she buys her, maybe she will do Thermal and other shows near you with her. Throw an English saddle on Zuri and go show!

Thanks - I'll stick with cable $65 per month - really no problems to complain about.
Except.....(lol) the price, for "new" customers it can be $35 per month, why not for existing customers.
That's my beef with cable company.

Could switch to ATT but it would be at a slower speed. Would need to return equipment, and then pay
for the installation of ATT - eh, why bother.

For the difficulties you have with electronic equipment the nature and landscape probably makes up for it,
and that, to me, makes it all worth while.

We love AT&T Uverse. No slow speeds here! Our service with Comcast sucked!!!

My cable bill is $263.00/month. That includes phone, Internet and cable with all the premium channels and cable box rentals for 6 tvs. It is ridiculous and the service provider is Comcast. Fios is an alternative, but just as expensive.

I cannot believe how the killers appearance has gone downhill in the past 17 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain