SIDEBAR #37 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son and I decided to go out for Chinese food today (instead of Christmas day), which works out really good because
we can go to mass today. I don't go to midnight mass anymore- which starts at 10:00 tonight. I don't like traveling in
the dark :sheesh:.

For all our WSers who have lost their precious pets this season, I will light a candle in memory of them. :candle:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

[video=youtube;NzcUQuImIBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcUQuImIBY[/video]

angel pets.gif

For Max, Ottis, DeeDee, Ben, Zoey and all of the fur babies we have loved and lost.
(Over the years I was a greyhound rescue mom to Lucy, Beauregard and Ava; also peekapoo Candy Dog, and cats Diva and Sally, Tink and Eddie).
Thank you all for your unconditional love! Mommy misses you.
:heartbeat:

Am I the only one that "elf on a shelf" creeps me out

Happy Christmas Eve to all my friends at WS :santahat:
I am stuck at home with a upper respiratory infection. The Dr. gave me a shot yesterday and I'm taking antibiotics so hopefully I'll be better on Christmas. It's pouring rain and dark and dreary anyway, so it's ok with me that I don't have to go out. I'll spend my day at WS in between naps.

ETA
Hoping our members in Louisiana and Mississippi are all OK, I saw there were some deadly tornados there yesterday afternoon, and thousands are still without power.

  

Dmacky, hope you get better quickly. Have a nice holiday. Merry Christmas. Sounds like a perfect PJ Day!

Happy New Years Eve to all my friends at WS :santahat:
I am stuck at home with a upper respiratory infection. The Dr. gave me a shot yesterday and I'm taking antibiotics so hopefully I'll be better on Christmas. It's pouring rain and dark and dreary anyway, so it's ok with me that I don't have to go out. I'll spend my day at WS in between naps.

ETA
Hoping our members in Louisiana and Mississippi are all OK, I saw there were some deadly tornados there yesterday afternoon, and thousands are still without power.

  

Happy New Years Eve, albeit a little early, to you too. And Merry Christmas to all of you here, my wonderful WS friends. You all are the most caring bunch of folks and you are loved. Xo

Am I the only one that "elf on a shelf" creeps me out

I find it creepy as all heck!

I keep saying to all these parents "you realize that you don't need the elf, right? Santa sees when you're sleeping and awake, knows when you've been bad or good. He doesn't need a stinking spy elf!"

Just another moneymaking scheme!

hello-smiley.gif
:santahat:

wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas Eve day!!

If you’re a boomer — one of the 77 million born between 1946 and 1964 (who just turned 50) — close your eyes for a few seconds and ask: what people and things define your generation?

Hula hoops and G.I. Joes. Cheetos and Twizzlers. JFK and MLK. Bell bottoms and go-go boots. Sonny and Cher. Lennon and McCartney. Joe Cocker. 8-tracks and 45s. Protest and free love.

hippie1-smiley.gif
yes, I was a hippie in the 60s!!
hippie4-smiley.gif

I'm so glad we have a place to share our lives - you guys are the BEST!!
in-love-smiley.gif

Take care everyone!

:wave:

Attachments

• MerryChristmas.jpg
    MerryChristmas.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 197
Happy New Years Eve, albeit a little early, to you too. And Merry Christmas to all of you here, my wonderful WS friends. You all are the most caring bunch of folks and you are loved. Xo
Zuri
:laugh: I meant Christmas Eve !! I'm sick and all drugged up :giggle:

Take care Dmacky!! I'll be here tomorrow too not doing anything. Amy has a cold , Johnny just got over one. Take your meds like a good girl and rest!!:sleigh:

hello-smiley.gif
:santahat:

wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas Eve day!!

If you’re a boomer — one of the 77 million born between 1946 and 1964 (who just turned 50) — close your eyes for a few seconds and ask: what people and things define your generation?

Hula hoops and G.I. Joes. Cheetos and Twizzlers. JFK and MLK. Bell bottoms and go-go boots. Sonny and Cher. Lennon and McCartney. Joe Cocker. 8-tracks and 45s. Protest and free love.

hippie1-smiley.gif
yes, I was a hippie in the 60s!!
hippie4-smiley.gif

I'm so glad we have a place to share our lives - you guys are the BEST!!
in-love-smiley.gif

Take care everyone!

:wave:
---------------
I was a JitterBug in the 40's ! :happydance:

Dmacky...Chicken Soup for the Websleuthers Soul:
chicken soup gif.gif

Hope you feel better soon! The flu's been making the rounds here in recent week, even amongst those of us who had our flu shot.

peace and love gif.gif

From this ol' tree-hugging, tie-dye-wearing granola-head,
wishing all of the wonderful members of the Websleuths "fambly" mucho peace, love and joy in 2015!

Merry Christmas Eve WS Friends. :loveyou:

I forgot to post this today and now it's probably too late. :(
-----------------

NORAD Santa tracker 2014: How to watch Santa's trip around the world

"On NoradSanta.org you can see where on the Earth Santa has visited and where he's headed next...."

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index...._to_watch_santas_trip_ around_the_world.html
------------------------

2014 Norad Tracks Santa Trailer

[video=youtube;FHSves_wR3U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHSves_wR3U[/video]

-----------

the site:

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Happy Christmas Eve to all my friends at WS :santahat:

ETA

  

download-3.jpeg

Link: http://www.wannasmile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/download-3.jpeg

Feel better soon.:therethere:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics