Not open for further replies.
Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
01/16/2015 8:00 AM

01/14/2015

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 1/12/15 Exhibits 391-395, 397, 399-406, 408-
410, 420, 431-440, 463, 481, 506, 507, 559-561, 563, 568, 572, 600, 623, 624, 633, 645, 646,
648-652, 655, 680, 687-704, 706-709, 731-733, 736, 738, 740, 741, 758, 761-786, 786.001, 787-
801, 242, 242.001, 242.002 and 233 were temporarily released to Defense and returned this date.
10:04 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 1/12/15...

LET THE RECORD REFLECT the Court has received questions from the Jury. Same
are discussed by Court and counsel and most are asked of the witness.
Filed: Juror Questions (5)...

Esteban Flores, having previously been sworn, testifies further.

Defense Exhibit 811 is marked for identification..
Defense Exhibit 812 is marked for identification.
A portion of Exhibit 812 is played for the witness....
State’s Exhibit 813 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 813 and it is admitted in evidence.

The witness steps down..

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that Defense Exhibit 812 is temporarily released to
Defense. Defense counsel is to replace the digital recorder containing the interview which is
currently marked as Exhibit 812 with a CD of the interview.

2:57 p.m. Court stands at recess until 1/20/15 at 9:30 a.m. in this division

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012015/m6655349.pdf

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...KiAZr7g3pz0Doju2XZ01EQw9PKfvFoXclX12MsDuz5xGA
-------------

The Jodi Arias Death Penalty Retrial: A Juror’s Perspective
by The 13th Juror MD
DAY 23
“RAINDROP IN A HURRICANE”

"The Jury does not know why the media and public was not present the day and a half that Arias testified last October. They do not know that her transcripts were finally released to the public this week. They are unaware that at the completion of the testimony of John Smith, the data scientist, that Judge Stevens would render a decision that the death penalty may or may not be taken off the table...."

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage/posts/340746676118915

Good morning everyone. I've lost track, IIRC there's no court today is there ? Can you believe the sideshow this DT has made of the courtroom ? And this judge allows it :gaah:. Well, at least she FINALLY denied their mistrial motions. About time wasn't it ? I was watching some clips of the first trial, (yes, I'm a martyr for punishment ) and every time JW objected and it was overruled, JW asked for a sidebar. Every. Time. And every time JSS allowed it. I'll never understand why she indulges the bratty DT so. Appeal issues they say.... bologney, I think this judge just has problems saying "no". I can't even begin to imagine how Travis' poor family feels enduring this day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. I guess it's not enough that they lost their brother, and know the pain, the suffering, the absolute horror he was put through before he took his last breath. :cry:

OT, we have some kind of varmint / varmints in our attic . My DH said it's a mouse, but I could hear it this morning and unfortunately it sounds slightly larger than an itty bitty mouse. I'm still trying to figure out what it was doing, when I woke up and heard the sound my first confused thought was " is that hail I hear ? ". Those glue traps he set out the other day obviously haven't worked. I asked him to set out live traps that are like a cage, but he didn't seem interested :rolleyes: So if anyone has any suggestions on catching these things I'm all ears. I prefer to do it compassionately but the bottom line is I don't want the things living in my house making mincemeat of our electrical wires and such. :notgood: I keep thinking there's got to be some way to just scare it off. :thinking:

ETA: Just saw your post that there's no court until the 20th. Thanks YorN :seeya:

RE: Post #789

I need to put out an apology for anyone who may have been offended to the video I put up yesterday.

The boundaries on "good taste" have gotten incredibly blurred during this case and after thinking about it, I don't think this puts out a good representation of the members who spend time on the Sidebar.

I have asked the mods to delete it, if they can.

I am incredibly sorry if this crossed over the line!:sorry:

RE: Post #789

I need to put out an apology for anyone who may have been offended to the video I put up yesterday.

The boundaries on "good taste" have gotten incredibly blurred during this case and after thinking about it, I don't think this puts out a good representation of the members who spend time on the Sidebar.

I have asked the mods to delete it, if they can.

I am incredibly sorry if this crossed over the line!:sorry:

Good morning Bernina :) well just to let you know, I spend time on the sidebar, I was not offended, I thought it was funny! "You can't please all the people all the time" blah blah blah, LOL I don't remember the rest :)

Good morning everyone. I've lost track, IIRC there's no court today is there ? Can you believe the sideshow this DT has made of the courtroom ? And this judge allows it :gaah:. Well, at least she FINALLY denied their mistrial motions. About time wasn't it ? I was watching some clips of the first trial, (yes, I'm a martyr for punishment ) and every time JW objected and it was overruled, JW asked for a sidebar. Every. Time. And every time JSS allowed it. I'll never understand why she indulges the bratty DT so. Appeal issues they say.... bologney, I think this judge just has problems saying "no". I can't even begin to imagine how Travis' poor family feels enduring this day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. I guess it's not enough that they lost their brother, and know the pain, the suffering, the absolute horror he was put through before he took his last breath. :cry:

OT, we have some kind of varmint / varmints in our attic . My DH said it's a mouse, but I could hear it this morning and unfortunately it sounds slightly larger than an itty bitty mouse. I'm still trying to figure out what it was doing, when I woke up and heard the sound my first confused thought was " is that hail I hear ? ". Those glue traps he set out the other day obviously haven't worked. I asked him to set out live traps that are like a cage, but he didn't seem interested :rolleyes: So if anyone has any suggestions on catching these things I'm all ears. I prefer to do it compassionately but the bottom line is I don't want the things living in my house making mincemeat of our electrical wires and such. :notgood: I keep thinking there's got to be some way to just scare it off. :thinking:

ETA: Just saw your post that there's no court until the 20th. Thanks YorN :seeya:

There's these critters called "roof rats" that have seem to have migrated into a lot of cities the last few years. They're more apparent to a home owner in the winter because they congregate in the warmest, un-populated part of the house in the winter, mainly attics and crawl spaces in the roof.

Check the link for suggestions:

http://www.victorpest.com/advice/rodent-library/roof-rats

Roof_Rat_body.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18m18 minutes ago
Game on!!!!!! #jodiarias

B7VWfq-CIAAD6yw.jpg

Yes, I'll take a burger, well done, with Grey Poupon, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles. And a side of Fries just like that will be fine, catsup on the side, Please. :)

Yeah, just check out the 2-year kills mother at Walmart thread. Sorry you encountered that... When I feel attacked, I leave a thread for awhile or for good.:grouphug:

What ? ! :eek:

Neesaki, I sure hope you can figure out what the critters in the attic are and get rid of them quickly. I once had skunks climbing between between my walls... buggers to get rid of. Could it be a squirrel? They can make a real mess. Or a raccoon? Are you in a country type setting where wild things are more common? Good luck.

There's these critters called "roof rats" that have seem to have migrated into a lot of cities the last few years. They're more apparent to a home owner in the winter because they congregate in the warmest, un-populated part of the house in the winter, mainly attics and crawl spaces in the roof.

Check the link for suggestions:

http://www.victorpest.com/advice/rodent-library/roof-rats

Roof_Rat_body.jpg

Thanks Bernina, we're thinking something like that too, or a squirrel. We had a squirrel in our attic a few years ago. Wonder if what I was hearing earlier was acorns dropping, lol.

Neesaki, I sure hope you can figure out what the critters in the attic are and get rid of them quickly. I once had skunks climbing between between my walls... buggers to get rid of. Could it be a squirrel? They can make a real mess. Or a raccoon? Are you in a country type setting where wild things are more common? Good luck.

Skunks in your walls ? :eek: Heaven forbid, I think I'd just :hills:

My husband caught a glimpse but claims he couldn't tell if it was a "mouse" (sounds bigger) or a "baby squirrel". Yeah, right, :rolleyes: like where there's a baby there's not gonna be a mama too, and probably more. We live in a housing community but there is an abundance of trees with lots of surrounding woods and there are squirrels everywhere. My dog will sit and look out the window waiting for them to come down into the yard so he can chase and "tree" them :wink: . I'm just so thankful he's never actually caught one. I like squirrels in spite of the fact that as you say they are messy, we have little holes all over where they hide their acorns, we have baby oak trees come up in our flower beds, and they get in my pot plants and dig the soil out of them so they can plant their nuts. Good thing I love nature, just not in my attic, lol. Now I'm trying to remember how we got rid of the squirrel that was in our attic a few years ago. :thinking:

The 2yr old took the mother's loaded gun out of her purse while she was shopping, and shot her...

I just read about it, how terrible. She had a concealed weapons permit, I just wonder why she didn't have the safety on and have the gun in a place where the child couldn't get to it. :(

Skunks in your walls ? :eek: Heaven forbid, I think I'd just :hills:

My husband caught a glimpse but claims he couldn't tell if it was a "mouse" (sounds bigger) or a "baby squirrel". Yeah, right, :rolleyes: like where there's a baby there's not gonna be a mama too, and probably more. We live in a housing community but there is an abundance of trees with lots of surrounding woods and there are squirrels everywhere. My dog will sit and look out the window waiting for them to come down into the yard so he can chase and "tree" them :wink: . I'm just so thankful he's never actually caught one. I like squirrels in spite of the fact that as you say they are messy, we have little holes all over where they hide their acorns, we have baby oak trees come up in our flower beds, and they get in my pot plants and dig the soil out of them so they can plant their nuts. Good thing I love nature, just not in my attic, lol. Now I'm trying to remember how we got rid of the squirrel that was in our attic a few years ago. :thinking:

Just jumping in here, neesaki, to let you know how we got rid of a Mama raccoon and her two almost mature babies from our attic. You need liquid ammonia and lots of old, or cheap, socks, and a mask. Soak the foot of a sock in ammonia and tie a knot in the leg so it's heavy enough to throw. Lob lots of them into the attic. The smell drives them out. Make sure they are gone (I stood on guard at the back door while my son did this and saw them leave), and then block the hole, and any others you can find, that they left through. We never did smell the ammonia in the house but it would wear off very quickly. That's the most humane and effective way to evict your attic tenants, no matter what they are. Our raccoons never returned. Good luck, whatever method you use.

I wonder if the ammonia trick would work for Gats j the attic? We had a colony in our attic when we bought this "vintage" (unknown for months), and it took a new roof to get rid of them ----- we think.

Just jumping in here, neesaki, to let you know how we got rid of a Mama raccoon and her two almost mature babies from our attic. You need liquid ammonia and lots of old, or cheap, socks, and a mask. Soak the foot of a sock in ammonia and tie a knot in the leg so it's heavy enough to throw. Lob lots of them into the attic. The smell drives them out. Make sure they are gone (I stood on guard at the back door while my son did this and saw them leave), and then block the hole, and any others you can find, that they left through. We never did smell the ammonia in the house but it would wear off very quickly. That's the most humane and effective way to evict your attic tenants, no matter what they are. Our raccoons never returned. Good luck, whatever method you use.

How interesting, I'm going to try that this weekend. Thanks NoseyP. :)
Eta: Do you squeeze out some of the liquid from the sock or do you leave it dripping wet? TIA

I need a nap. I have one dog that I call 'the exterminator'. Ever since I have had him, there are no creatures (visible) at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70