SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: Any pics or videos that I post are coming from Tweets that are copied above the pic/vid, or they might be random vids that someone posted and I snagged them directly from You Tube.

Solely to break the monotony:happydance:! Lol!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is asking Geff what he remembers about the Havasaupi tripHe's remembering....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
@kinseyschofield I had my bag checked at security because of a suspicious looking #moschino #barbie #phonecover.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner doesn't know where the argument between TA and JA happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ nowPhoenix, AZ
Juan notes Jodi's journal entry is lacking in detail about the fight before the trip #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 30s30 seconds ago
#jodiarias trial resumes. Martinez and Geffner continue going over JA and TA's Lake Havasu trip and their fight that took place.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says this is an incomplete picture isn't it?Geff says yes in regards to the fight #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 42s43 seconds ago
#jodiarias journal entry from that day doesn't go into detail of the fight, she only writes TA apologized to her "for this morning"

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 20s21 seconds ago
Martinez back on the details of Arias-Alexander argument on the way to Havasu Canyon. He says Geffner's timeline is incomplete.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s34 seconds ago
Havasaupi is another word ruined for me by #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5s5 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says in Jodi's journal she's just focusing on her feelings and no one else #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says well she does mention it had a neg impact on all of them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says and you always point it out when it's beneficial to the defendant.....objection, sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s12 seconds ago
#jodiarias mentions TA apologizing in diary... Ironically more apologizing than Arias has ever done for his slaughter. Who's the bad guy?!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ nowPhoenix, AZ
Juan is reading in JA journal about when Dan called Jodi about TA's death #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7s8 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi is lying in her own journals about her feelings and acting like she's in shock about it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s33 seconds ago
Martinez reads #jodiarias journal entry in which she pretends to be surprised by his death.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 15s15 seconds ago
"I miss Travis more than words can say," Arias wrote

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s31 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is reading Jodi's journal entry about sending TA's grandma the flowers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 17s17 seconds ago
Martinez now reading #jodiarias journal entry from after TA's death. She writes about being surprised by his death.

Wow. Juan is really good. CMJA lies in her journals so everything she writes is questionable.

Geff says she may have been disassociating or blanking out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 23s23 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi continues to lie in her journal....she's talking about calling Flores and how she has a morbid curiosity about how TA died #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 10s10 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias wanted daily updates. "In time all things are revealed but we all want to know who and why" #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9s9 seconds ago
Martinez notes that Arias omitted things to her benefit from journal. Geffner said she omitted lots of things whether to benefit or not.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias- I've offered ideas on how to get the data off Travis's camera to Flores #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says when it's too Jodi's benefit she will exclude things from her journalGeff says she will when it is and when it's not #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10s10 seconds ago
#JodiArias describes a morbid curiosity re Travis' death in diary. Most killers do, they even return to the scene according to Dateline!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says Geff and you believe all of what she tell you #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 10s11 seconds ago
Geffner asks what the point would be for Arias to put in the details of the backpack argument into her journal. Martinez calls it key.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan points out Jodi didn't note it was her that started the fight on that Havasaupi trip #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says #jodiarias excludes info that makes her look less than reasonable #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 20s21 seconds ago
Martinez now asks Geffner "are you done?" before moving on. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says the backpack issue wasn't the key it was the fight if true #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 31s31 seconds ago
Martinez says it was unfavorable to her to say the fight started because her backpack was heavy so she didn't write about it.

I just read the VM messages on Beth's site. I now wonder if she killed Travis because he didn't want to go to Crater Lake et al with her, in addition to Cancun. It was obvious he was moving on and away from her. She couldn't deal with that. IMO

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner seems more on his game today, fencing with prosecutor and getting away with long answers on cross-x. #jodiarias #fox10phoenix

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is going over the fight between JA and TA and Geff can't recall if this fight happened when at Havasaupi or not #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In Jodi's journal she said she was "humbly" trying to provide info to Flores #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan asks Geff is he knows there's a recording of this call and Geff says he did not know that #jodiarias #3tvarias

I just read the VM messages on Beth's site. I now wonder if she killed Travis because he didn't want to go to Crater Lake et al with her, in addition to Cancun. It was obvious he was moving on and away from her. She couldn't deal with that. IMO

She also went to find a tree for when he was there so he could zip tie to a tree and have anal sex while she's dressed in a school girl uniform.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
March 1, 08 is the backhand from TA to JA in the car according to Jodi #3tvarias #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Psychologist noted this incident after speaking to Jodi 2/3/10 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
A journal entry from Jodi on March 2nd. It talks about cleaning TA's house and how TA was out hiking with Mimi Hall #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan notes TA wasn't hiding this relationship from Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

sorry to "barge" into the middle of Tweets (I'm assuming here!) - but wanted to comment on the previous pages posts! :seeya:

:laughing: :clap: :lol: just too funny!!

:wave: :welcome6: to the Side Bar thread - I don't believe :waitasec: if I've ever "seen" you here!

On the "Thanks" button - if you refresh the screen, it MIGHT work! It doesn't work for me all the time either - just a "fluck" in WS...

re bold - :laughing: Love the slip 'n slide!! Great Post! Peepers McPeep!

Our WS Tech is , I believe - so might want to send that stuff to him!

okay... back to reading... :pcguru:
Actually it's no longer , it's DaveAHB.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 15s16 seconds ago
There is not an ex boyfriend on this planet that I would clean toilets for. Sorry @BrodyJenner. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#Jodiarias goes on to say TA bought her breakfast & she told TA she was moving back to Yreka & she wouldn't be going to PPL events anymore

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says TA is her best friend in the world & so unimaginable to live w/o him and TA gave her 3 very tender, very slow, very soft kisses

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias discusses another guy in her diary while talking about being naughty with TA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
#Jodiarias is talking about seeing a guy named Lonnie, "she really likes him." Juan points out she is seeing other guys. #3tvarias

Geff says well this wasn't one person Jodi didn't she was dating #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan says "and you believe everything this defendant tells you don't you?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez shows #JodiArias journal showing she was also seeing other people in particular "Lonnie" not just #TravisAlexander #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias talks about Travis too much in her journal. Get a hobby.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says the purpose of journals is to write anything you wantGeff says well you can't make threats in one....#jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 51s52 seconds ago
Geffner tells #JuanMartinez #JodiArias wasn't dating Lonnie and the two argue over whether someone can write "anything" in a journal #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 27s27 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner tells #JuanMartinez no you can't write anything, you can't make threats

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 35s36 seconds ago
Martinez presses Geffner why people write in journals. Geffner: lots of reasons, including fiction. Martinez jumps on "fiction." Objection

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 30s30 seconds ago
#JodiArias also wrote #TravisAlexander was her best friend and she can't imagine life without him #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 14s14 seconds ago
Geffner: because she was following law of attraction she wasn't putting negative things in her journal.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan- Did Jodi tell you she was prohibited from writing things in her journal?#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geff says yes the Laws of Attraction and TA ripped a page out #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s46 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner tells jurors you can write lots of things in a journal including fiction-that catches #JuanMartinez attention #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff is telling us that #JodiArias didn't write negative things in her journal bc of the law of attraction.

B7-2wP7CcAAUEcR.jpg

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 42s43 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o nothing #JodiArias wasnt restricted from writing anything in journal. Geffner said she didn't write negative things #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says TA and JA began to date on 2/7/07 according to your timeline #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks Geff to look at an email from JA to Abe but she forwarded it to TA. The date is 2/18/07 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11s11 seconds ago
I can see #JodiArias' bare arms and I'm having PTSD & flashbacks of "those" photos.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 14s14 seconds ago
Geffner: because she was following law of attraction she wasn't putting negative things in her journal.

Oh yeah, the law of attraction = You get back what you put out....She gave TA death, so she should get death back

I thought she said they started dating on 2-2-07

I wonder if JM reads here?? We posted that letter to Abe yesterday

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
In the email it doesn't look like she ever sent it to Abe she just had in subject line FW. It wasn't sent to Abe just to TA #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210