SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias journal is up from Feb 6 and shows nothing about the fight, only speaks highly of TA in this entry.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s35 seconds ago
Geffner was writing notes as Juan spoke and Juan got hella agitated and asked that Geffner pay attention and not take notes. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s25 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is flipping through the pages and Jodi is rambling on about other things nothing about the fight #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
One entry says "Dear T-Dogg we had a great convo last night" Next page says T-Dogg is so invested and worldly. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7s7 seconds ago
Martinez irritatedly asks why Geffner is writing down notes. "I want you to pay attention to me."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s10 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says she loves TA truly and wants the best for him.#jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 12s13 seconds ago
Do you remember the #JodiArias famous finger show to the jury?

B7-aj8XCYAAF1CY.jpg

I certainly do. The way she held her hand it looked like he'd bent all the other fingers backwards!

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecutors will be asking questions to Geffner. Judge asks that media camera be turned off for this portion. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 6m6 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors sent out of courtroom again -- Judge orders camera's off during next part of testimony for alleged copyright laws on tests

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Jury exits & cameras requested to be shut off while Geff goes over copyrighted tests used to diagnose #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Geffner says that publicizing the test invalidates it. Stephens ordered cameras off. No monitors.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Stephens says they will also turn off FTR(For the Record), the court recording system.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 6m6 minutes ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner is concerned that photos of test would invalidate it -- Defense now arguing whether docs should be shown #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
cameras are asked to be turned off while Juan asks Geffner a question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geffner doesn't want questions from tests revealed to press and public #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez argues he needs docs to show jurors bc #JodiArias was 'untruthful' when she made statements.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago
Nurmi objects & criticizes Dr.DeMarte for providing copyrighted material. Juan rebuts that he received the test from Dr. Samuels. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 5m5 minutes ago
Geffner has issues with showing the copyrighted tests questions in an open court. Judge suggests the FTR be turned off as well. #jodiarias

Defense doesn't want Samuels testing in where #jodiarias says intruders killed Travis #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias atty JW argues Arias' "untruthful" answers on test is bc they were given before she admitted to killing #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago
Willmott stands up to continue to criticize Dr. DeMarte. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m4 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner tells Judge no problem with #JuanMartinez asking whether #JodiArias lied on Psych evaluations but can't read questions #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Geff says he has a problem w/Juan asking him specifics of questions. Juan objects to Geff telling him how to ask questions. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
Martinez: "I don't tell him (Geffner) how to testify and I object to him telling me how to ask questions."

The bailiff is still so good looking. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner is giving a solution for answering questions without copyrighted material getting out #jodiarias #3tvarias

JSS wants to know if JM has to put test on screen for jury. Juan says yes, it's visual to show #JodiArias can lie on test.

Why is it when I see MDLR I think "Mulder" which makes me think of aliens?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m4 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez fires back he doesn't tell Geff how 2testify & resents Geff telling him how 2prosecute says #JodiArias fooled the tests #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Juan says he doesn't need Geffner telling him how to question a witness #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez wants to specifically address questions regarding assault by stranger and non stranger #JodiArias answered #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Geffner doesn't want the questions on the overhead and Juan says the jury needs to visually see ? And answers #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Juan says he will cover some questions and ask verbally others but wants some shown #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias appears to either be pursing lips or biting lips during debate on "untruths" on her Psych tests #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner and defense does not want these questions shown to gallery and concerned that media will be tweet the questions. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott still making a stink about copyright infringement. JSS is frusterated, touching her glasses. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
There are copyright issues involved, Geffner is concerned on how Martinez got a hold of these questions. #jodiarias

The press tweeting this copyrighted material could put them in a bad situation & could be sued but Judge says she's not r lawyer #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott brings up (again) concerns on media reproducing these questions via social media. #jodiarias

Judge: #JodiArias court will minimize copyright infringement but won't b media's lawyer in regards to publicizing Psych tests -- ??? #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi is now complaining about Juan using witness #1's name he wants a mistrial #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Judge says she will not tell media what to do, but that media is aware of copyright issues and shall use info at own risk. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi is now arguing that Juan disrespected the court yesterday when saying Witness' name & wants death off the table as result. #jodiarias

And the car full of clowns just opened the door..........................................

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
JSS was like, "LOL, ok. No." #jodiarias

Judge says this issue is handled and not before the court right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias atty Nurmi argues #JuanMartinez said anonymous witness name twice in court & shows disregard wants contempt or mistrial #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi brings up that he asked that Martinez be held in contempt for stating secret witness' name yesterday after being admonished by judge.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Judge denies holding prosecutor #JuanMartinez in contempt for slip ups #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Nurmi, you're adorable. I love your socks. Never change. #jodiarias

Geff says he has a problem w/Juan asking him specifics of questions. Juan objects to Geff telling him how to ask questions. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
Martinez: "I don't tell him (Geffner) how to testify and I object to him telling me how to ask questions."

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds ago
Nurmi is now complaining about Juan using witness #1's name he wants a mistrial #jodiarias #3tvarias

And BOOm there it is............I've been waiting for that

#JodiArias atty Nurmi argues #JuanMartinez said anonymous witness name twice in court & shows disregard wants contempt or mistrial #abc15

Well, Let's see :thinking: I do believe that Dr. Geff has been calling JA Mrs. Alexander all during direct! We want DP on the table and NO mistrial and Contempt for YOU KN
I rest my case :gavel:

Are copyrighted psych tests NOT allowed to be shown in court? Or their questions? That doesn't seem right........:thinking:..unless Dr. G didn't pay for his test.........running a few hundred copies off the ol' copy machine, eh, Dr. G?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36s37 seconds ago
Jeez...the secret trialof #JodiArias continues. a "secret" psych test that Geffner doesn't even want jurors to be able to hear?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 22s22 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury returns to courtroom -- here we go again

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 12s12 seconds ago
Jury is now in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 31s31 seconds ago
Jury brought back in #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 23s23 seconds ago
Good thing for me to think about: It was easier to get 100 yards from VX nerve gas than it is to cover the #JodiArias trial

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 16s16 seconds ago
Seriously took one call and 4 hrs of training before I walked through chemical weapons storage in Oregon. For #JodiArias I need lawyers.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 12s12 seconds ago
Martinez reads aloud for the jury the instructions to the test about trauma.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 31s31 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez starts w/ Psych test administered on #JodiArias by Dr. Richard Samuel who testified at 2013 murder trial #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds ago
Jan 2010 Dr Samuels gave #jodiarias a test about a traumatic event #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s34 seconds ago
Arias checked non sexual assault by someone she knows, by someone she didn't and other trauma. Stranger assault was strongest.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s31 seconds ago
Juan says test reads a non-sexual assault by a stranger was the most traumatic experience. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 48s48 seconds ago
Juan is focusing on a question that focuses on a traumatic event that bothered #jodiarias the most.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds ago
Juan is going over the questions. Jodi is asked to mark which traumatic event bothered her the most #jodiarias #3rvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s27 seconds ago
#jodiarias marked 5 #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 25s25 seconds ago
#JodiArias claimed "event" that bothered her the most was "stranger" assault -JuanMartinez points out Arias knew #TravisAlexander #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s49 seconds ago
Jury sent out for about 2 more mins. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
Jury sent to hallway.

:banghead:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s31 seconds ago
Accident, disaster, non sexual assault by someone she knew and a stranger, other traumatic event #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 17s18 seconds ago
#JodiArias jury is sent out of the courtroom again -- I am getting my squat workout in court today #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
FTR turned back on--white noise, too.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
Cameras can be turned back on but there's a sidebar sizzle. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
The one that bothered her most was the non sexual assault by a stranger #jodiarias #3tvarias

*The Return of the Ninjas!!!!!*

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 40s41 seconds ago
Fly in a CH-47 chopper? three emails and a half hour drive. Wanna find out what #JodiArias said on the stand? Appeals Court.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds ago
Jury is out again #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 36s36 seconds ago
Time to head back to #abc15 to write for shows -- plus I'm done with my #JodiArias courtroom workout -- rise, seat, rise, seat, rise, seat

Contractual and Ethical Provisions Limiting a Psychologist’s Ability to Provide Raw Test Data to Non-Psychologist

"..In addition, testimony regarding the items, particularly that which makes clear the content of the items, should be sealed and again not be included in the record. Pleadings and other documents filed by the parties should not, unless absolutely necessary, make specific reference to the content of or responses to any item, and any portion of any document that does so should be sealed. Finally, we ask that the judge’s opinion, including both findings of fact and conclusions of law, not include descriptions or quotations of the items or responses. We think this is the minimum requirement to protect our copyright and other proprietary rights in the test, as well as the security and integrity of the test...."

http://markzelig.com/wp/?page_id=56

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Letter to TA's family July 28th, 2008 from #JodiArias on screen

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
July 28th, 2008 Jodi wrote that letter to TA family JURY IS BACK IN #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s27 seconds ago
In this letter to Travis' family, #JodiArias is describing the ninja attack. Frightening that she thought it was appropriate to send this.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias says in the letter that she knows they hate her & doesn't want them to but she understands bc she has a brother.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 21s22 seconds ago
Now Martinez is reading a handwritten version of Arias' ninja-killers story.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
Crazy crazy description of the fake attack in heavy detail in letter to family. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi says in letter she woke up on bathroom floor and heard Travis screaming n the shower #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11s11 seconds ago
#JodiArias' face looks so sad as this letter is read. She stares at Juan. She looks embarrassed as if she's going to cry.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
She goes onto to talk about the intruders attacking her and Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s18 seconds ago
#JodiArias says Travis claims he can't stand up and can't feel his legs after he's been attacked.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s20 seconds ago
#JodiArias claims she lunged & attacked the female intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader