SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No- except for staying late on Monday- no other news that I can see from him.
I wonder what that is about? I bet Juan plans to keep him all day and the defense wants their chance for redirect and of course, jury questions. And maybe Geffner isn't available after Monday? If I was Dr. Geff I would not want to come back at all!

I wonder what that is about? I bet Juan plans to keep him all day and the defense wants their chance for redirect and of course, jury questions. And maybe Geffner isn't available after Monday? If I was Dr. Geff I would not want to come back at all!

We don't want him back either. :facepalm:

On the resentencing thread, some still think one or more jurors may feel sorry for Jodi. Someone there posted the letter she sent long time ago to the prosecution asking for a charge of only second degree murder, blah, bblah....and she said even if the prosecution wins the most she would get is Life.

Oh I want the jury to prove her wrong!

We don't want him back either. :facepalm:
I wonder if he read Jodi's letter this weekend to Travis's family. If so, he should not get back on the stand. He knows he will be lying through his teeth. Was pretty awesome yesterday that Juan brought out that Geffner and ALV and Fonseca and Wilmott had all been to seminars together. BFF's and all that.

"GOSH"- it's 49 degrees and "nay", it's not snowing here like the weather channel predicted (although we did get a sprinkling this AM). :)

I am "contemporaneously" watching The Hatfield and the McCoys and I'm on my computer right now.

(Do I sound like missy:jail:? I'm trying to write just like her. :sheesh: I just know you'all will like my manifesto when I have it published. :facepalm:) Pfttt.

I wonder if he read Jodi's letter this weekend to Travis's family. If so, he should not get back on the stand. He knows he will be lying through his teeth. Was pretty awesome yesterday that Juan brought out that Geffner and ALV and Fonseca and Wilmott had all been to seminars together. BFF's and all that.

Juan mentioned while Gef was on the stand that he got paid 100,000.00 to testify in someones trial. Gef, said Juan had it mixed up, or something like that. Wonder how much this hired gun is getting paid for this trial, or could it be 100,000.00.

On the resentencing thread, some still think one or more jurors may feel sorry for Jodi. Someone there posted the letter she sent long time ago to the prosecution asking for a charge of only second degree murder, blah, bblah....and she said even if the prosecution wins the most she would get is Life.

Oh I want the jury to prove her wrong!

BBM Speculation. How would they know that, I wonder??

Juan mentioned while Gef was on the stand that he got paid 100,000.00 to testify in someones trial. Gef, said Juan had it mixed up, or something like that. Wonder how much this hired gun is getting paid for this trial, or could it be 100,000.00.

Expert Witness Fee Study

"...There was significant variation in fees amongst different areas of expertise. Medical expert witnesses are on average better compensated than non-medical expert witnesses. The average hourly fee for in court testimony for all non-medical experts is $248. The average hourly fee for in court testimony for all medical experts is $555...

The median hourly rate for all experts for in court testimony was $300. The median hourly rate for experts who have been testifying 1-5 years was $350 and the median hourly rate for experts who have been testifying 26+ years was $275....

On average, experts charge significantly more for their time while testifying at trial and deposition than their time while conducting file reviews and preparing. The average hourly fee for all experts was $385 for in-court testimony, $353 for depositions and $254 for file reviews and preparation."

http://www.seak.com/expert-witness-fee-study/

Truly heinous:

f155d9c21e496561ce262c3ff160652c.jpg

(http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/jodi-arias-trial-letter-written-by-killer-sinks-defense#slide=1)

"GOSH"- it's 49 degrees and "nay", it's not snowing here like the weather channel predicted (although we did get a sprinkling this AM). :)

I am "contemporaneously" watching The Hatfield and the McCoys and I'm on my computer right now.
(Do I sound like missy:jail:? I'm trying to write just like her. :sheesh: I just know you'all will like my manifesto when I have it published. :facepalm:) Pfttt.

We got about 5 inches and hubby said it came in fast. He said he got up about 1:30 am and it was not doing anything. He got back up at 5:30 am and there is 5 inches and the storm is done. Pretty quick moving storm. More predicted for Monday, possibly Tuesday and temps are suppose to drop later next week. Suppose to be colder than the last cold snap we had. GRRR!

There were tweets quoting $100,000. BK wrote $10,000? I may be confused. :scared:Can't really say which is accurate unless someone can find an MSM article?

Got to go to town, grab some hay, and shocks fer da truck. Adios, muchachos/muchachas! Back at ya laterz!!!! :seeya:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4h4 hours ago
"@weatherchannel: #Winter Storm #Iola tracks east this weekend & could bring up to 5-8" of #snow. "

B8CW_BCIQAAcY4c.png

Aha figured out what State you lived in. Avalon was not a clue LOL. (JMO)

Richard Glossip, Death Row Inmate Set To Die Next Week: 'I Think About Just Being Able To Hug My Family'

"Richard Glossip wakes up each day knowing that at 6 p.m. on Jan. 29, he's going to die.

The 51-year-old has been on death row ever since he was convicted of first-degree murder nearly 17 years ago on the testimony of a single witness. Glossip has maintained his innocence from the start, and now he's hoping that a last-minute reprieve from Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin (R) -- or the White House -- can spare him from becoming the 196th person to be put to death by the state of Oklahoma...."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/22/richard-glossip_n_6520914.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

GLOSSIP v. STATE

"...The jury found Glossip guilty of first degree (malice) murder, found the existence of the murder for remuneration aggravating circumstance, and set punishment at death.   Judge Gray formally sentenced Glossip in accordance with the jury verdict on August 27, 2004...."

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ok-court-of-criminal-appeals/1466730.html

Now that I am very busy at work again, the good stuff starts happening and the court days get longer. Oh well, thanks to the tweet repeaters here I can catch up.

I wonder if someone told JSS to get this retrial wrapped up?

The snow stopped here in Ct. 6 1/2 inches. It's really pretty. Course I am home with wood stove on. I just put
my roast chicken in the oven for dinner. I stuffed it with fresh thyme, lots of fresh garlic and a whole fresh
Lemon. My sons are out...one son is plowing and shoveling and the other at the gym.:thinking:
They will come home Starving!!?
In the mean time I can't wait for Mon. I have a feeling it is going to be a hot and sparky day...Ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008