SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't find anything locally on MSM. If it WAS an LDS Scout outing, the Church likes to keep a low profile.

Plus with Flores being a Det. on a very high profile murder case at the moment, he could have also asked to keep it quiet? Just speculating

I know he's been promoted, but ^^

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 9m9 minutes ago

@OhThisHouse @LeeseesDesigns @LindzyArcher Pls lite candle 4 support of #DetFlores /JMPSP He and his family are in our prayers. #jodiarias

What I got off the BK site is it's still unsubstantiated. Someone mentioned it happened in Payson, but there are no LE agency calls for a 15 year old and an accident from yesterday.

So.............?????

Just a quick post - I was looking for an Ann Rule book yesterday at the library and lo and behold there was Jane Velez-Mitchell book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias. So I checked it out and will read thru it. :lookingitup: Is it going to be :drama: ??

Probably drama, but at least she can't shout in writing. Bet she says, "cuckoo for cocopuffs" at least once, though.

What I got off the BK site is it's still unsubstantiated. Someone mentioned it happened in Payson, but there are no LE agency calls for a 15 year old and an accident from yesterday.

So.............?????

This is better not be a cruel hoax, though I would be relieved if ti is not true.

This is better not be a cruel hoax, though I would be relieved if ti is not true.

I thought of that right off, when I could not find anything about it. I just did not want to say it out loud. I pray for the Flores Family no matter what as this has been a trying time for them and the Prosecuion
Team.

So.............?????

So, we can hope and pray that by some miracle that it is not true.

It's really a sad sad thought, that the evil of this defendant has us thinking that the death of a child could be a cruel hoax.
How evil makes it way through the innocence of life.
Lord please protect us, and guide us through such vile times.
God Bless and Peace be with us all.

Bless the Flores family - they need it now more than ever.
Even if this turns out to be a cruel hoax.

Don't think that's connected, that group is a year old, and Roberto isn't Flores' son's name?

Bernina, You are right. I didn't notice the dates people joined. Look at Bobby Flores' FB page, there is a picture and video on DF on there from Christmas.

I just noticed the group had Bobby in parentheses, and I knew that was his name.

OMG :scared: just looking at that picture makes my stomach turn (scared of heights :scared:).

My own grandson went on a zip line adventure at 16 and for his 18th birthday he parachuted out of a plane with his dad. Those things terrified me. Then he died at 24. It wasn't from living his life. It was a heroin overdose. He was a good looking healthy, normal guy. And yet, he had a weakness, chose the wrong friend, made the wrong decision. I miss him!! But my point is, we never know what will take us. I pray for Det Flores and his family with all of my heart. God be with them!

I'd still like confirmation beyond Social Media, that this really did happen. I've just been through my own familial heath scare Friday and it was extremely draining, so before I get emotionally invested in someone else's, I'd like to know it's true.
LinasK, I am so sorry.

Linask,

I am sending hugs and positive thoughts your way. I know how scary and nerve wracking that can be. I hope everything turns out alright for you and your loved one. Please don't feel bad for wondering- you have positive intentions- it is shocking and you just want some clarification. I am thinking of you- if you need a shoulder PM me, I'm a good listener~ Frigga

I can't believe this is a hoax, but pray that maybe it might be so Det. Flores' son would be alive. Evil hoax, IMO.

And FGS, those who are blaming this "evil" on missy:jail:, not everything is about her and she doesn't have any special "powers", IMO. Ridiculous.

Next someone will be saying that the coming snow storm is her fault! :sheesh:

-----------------------------

Jodi Arias trial: When court is away the manipulators do play

"...Since then Jodi Arias and her warriors have been doing everything they can to delay the inevitable. With letters like those that came into testimony Thursday, the death penalty is looming large for Jodi Arias. It’s very hard to feel any ounce of compassion for someone that tells the family of the man they just butchered that they will never spend a day in prison for that crime..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...ipulators-do-play?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Stumbled upon these on various websites.. couldn't resist posting them. :giggle:

2hmhf5s.jpg

2hcn536.jpg

dwdmdv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads