SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana Alvear ‏@AlvearDiana 5m
#JodiArias asks judge for mistrial after friend #PattyWomack decides not to testify as character witness, citing threats on her life.
Retweeted by Jeffrey Evan Gold

eta: BS!

Well court wont start on time

#JodiArias asks judge for mistrial after friend #PattyWomack decides not to testify as character witness, citing threats on her life.

Maybe it is true, but without proof (lets hear the call, see the letter) I put this in the same category as the pedo claims - that being the "make believe" category. :scared: game plan??????

true or not?

seen on twitter also that patti has withdrawn to testify

Didn't we hear Patty was in no condition to testify on Friday anyway (ie, lack of clothing -- short shorts, and someone even offered her a sweater)?

That's a great character witness right there.

MOO

Mel

ok. See another Jodi scheme at work. Not gonna happen.

it won't happen, but it will hold up starting time, as usual. i'm so sick of this trial. i'm sick of her, i'm really sick of her lawyers, i'm sick of the judge too.

GET THIS DONE!!!!!

#JodiArias expected to show her art to the jury as part of her penalty phase statement. Should be interesting.

:eyeroll: :facepalm: :banghead:

BBM

Yes, this world is such a better place with her artwork in it. Couldn't imagine going through life without having the pleasure of ever seeing her beautiful work ever again.

This is such an incredibly great angle for the DT to take, IMO.

#JodiArias expected to show her art to the jury as part of her penalty phase statement. Should be interesting.

:eyeroll: :facepalm: :banghead:

That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. "Hey, I'm really good at tracing stuff. Yeah, I killed a guy, but I can trace like a champ. So hey, give me a break, mmkay?"

Huh?? :banghead:

I read that IF she got a mistrial the verdict would still stand as the mistrial would only effect THIS part if the trial...

BBM

Yes, this world is such a better place with her artwork in it. Couldn't imagine going through life without having the pleasure of ever seeing her beautiful work ever again.

This is such an incredibly great angle for the DT to take, IMO.

I know that my life is better for having seen her artwork. Who knows where I'd be without it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 9m
Jodi Arias witness withdraws because of death threats http://azc.cc/A1h03

??? really - or should we not believe what MK says???!!!

It's hard to read past the part where he calls Travis Jodi's 'secret lover'.

I didn't know people run around telling everybody that they're gonna marry their secret lovers, but whatev.

I have been thinking about the Jurors. Thankfully they got it right thus far. Days of endless testimony. Days when I had the luxury of walking away. They did not. My Prayers are with them as they deliberate. I pray for the DP. Whatever they decide I will accept. I don't have to like it but certainly will respect it.

:facepalm: :banghead:

OMG ... now she is going to TRY turn the courtroom into an "art gallery" ... won't work JA ... it won't work ... the jury already "has your number" !

:waitasec: And I do hope the State has a "plagiarism" expert on hand to point out that this is COPIED art ... NOT originals ...

:moo:

She better be hydrating herself. That girl is dry.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if she gets little salt and pepper packets with her meals. She could try rubbing the pepper in her eyes. :giggle:

Good morning to you fellow Texan! I have lived here since I was 6 months old. Grew up in Amarillo, went to college in Austin, law school in San Antonio, lived in Houston (yuck) a few years after that, now back in Austin. Where are you in our most awesome shaped state?

I don't think JA will testify. She'll definitely make a statement. She'll prolly wax rhapsodic about herself telling a VERY skeptical jury that she has been maligned, trashed and mischaracterized--may even continue to bash Travis, etc...OR she could throw a curve ball and talk about how her whole life she has felt like something is WRONG with her and she has no control over her actions. But she is probably to narcissistic for that. She prolly go with I've been trashed, maligned, etc...

Good morning all!

please don't say houston (yuck). :floorlaugh: i've lived here for over 40 years and i love this city. texas is big enough that everyone can find a place they love.

I have been thinking about the Jurors. Thankfully they got it right thus far. Days of endless testimony. Days when I had the luxury of walking away. They did not. My Prayers are with them as they deliberate. I pray for the DP. Whatever they decide I will accept. I don't have to like it but certainly will respect it.

The way I see it, she was convicted of first degree murder. That's all that really matters. I do want the dp but I wouldn't be upset if she got life. She still has to pay for what she did.

I can't believe nobody believes there were threats against Patty Womack. Of course it will NOT cause a mistrial. Look what happened to ALV? Patty put herself all over the map. I remember her first call into Nancy Grace... Didn't want her full name released ...but let Nancy put up her PICTURE! Another genius.

Didn't we hear Patty was in no condition to testify on Friday anyway (ie, lack of clothing -- short shorts, and someone even offered her a sweater)?

That's a great character witness right there.

MOO

Mel

wow i didn't hear that (real life getting in the way)

i think she withdrew because she knew juan would bring up her arrests and what she said on NG

Travis and I share a love of Pugs, so this weekend I thought of the idea of dedicating my donations and volunteer time to Pug rescue in his name! I think he would have loved that idea. I read somewhere that he adopted Napoleon, so he also supported rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth