SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;_0LTRPMpOVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0LTRPMpOVM[/video]

The context was his perception of the case and Travis Alexander Basically he buys the defense theory 100% it appears. No, no confrontation ever before. <mod snip> He's married.

Some reporters will do anything and everything to get that one great story. Sounds like he's make his bid.

[video=youtube;KLnrpdvKvYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLnrpdvKvYY[/video]

Loving these classic performance gems :heart: :heart: (keep them coming!) but to answer Elle's question:

She just made an innocent joke after it was brought out in court how much Alyce LaViolette was being paid. Don't quote me but I believe it happened when they were all hauled in chambers (no thanks to Jean Casarez) about JM signing autographs and quizzed individually about whether they heard or saw anything (the answer was no, none of them had), Number 5 cracked something like 'Why can't they give us more comfortable chairs?" which was heard by other jurors, and which Nurmi claimed showed bias against the defense.

Are you serious??? Is this really why Juror #5 was dismissed? Wow. No wonder she was crying. I would be too because I would be pizzzzzzed!!!!

KCL, I would lose my cool with this dude. I'd something like: "If you're so pro-Jodi, why don't you call the DT and you can go up on the stand and give Jodi a character witness". Maybe he's in love with JC. lol

The context was his perception of the case and Travis Alexander Basically he buys the defense theory 100% it appears. No, no confrontation ever before. <mod snip>. He's married.

KCL, I would lose my cool with this dude. I'd something like: "If you're so pro-Jodi, why don't you call the DT and you can go up on the stand and give Jodi a character witness". Maybe he's in love with JC. lol

My impression is 1. he's anti death penalty so on it's face is against this entire trial and 2. he has issues with Juan Martinez that go wayyyy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ