Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Warning

Juror #8 isn't on trial here, nor is his personal life. The only allowable discussion pertaining to juror #8 is his interview on Dr. Drew or other media interviews.

Ditto for defense witnesses Darryl Brewer and Patti Womack. These are non-players and are not sleuthable. They are not culpable in any way for the brutal murder that Jodi Arias committed. Do not go digging into their pasts and post about it here on WS. Doing so will result in a loss of posting privileges.

This is NOT The National Enquirer site.

It doesn't matter how you may feel about these witnesses, they are NOT sleuthable. Period.

Think about it. Suppose YOU have a friend, acquaintance or former coworker who commited a crime. Suppose YOU were called to testify. Do you want folks sleuthing YOUR background? Are you willing to let folks rattle all the skeletons in YOUR closet? It isn't right and it is not what Websleuths is about. Our purpose is to seek justice for crime victims. NONE of these folks assisted Jodi Arias in the brutal murder of Travis Alexander.

I am going back to clean up MORE posts. Mods are exhausted, folks. Knock it off.

Any more sleuthing posts of non-players after this message will result in 3 day TOs.

As simplistic and maybe shallow as this seems, I think Juan Martinez pushes some men's buttons because he's a super short guy who has great game with women. He has had beautiful women interested in him his whole life as I understand it. His current girlfriend is beautiful and accomplished as well. I think some men can't understand it so they hate him. I do think that plays a role as dumb as that may sound.

I think so too. I knew one...ha ha long story.

You haven't lived until you know a guy that is strong, unmarried & just gorgeous. I'm too tall for him (about the same height ha ha) and he's not my type except when he is in action. Absolutely the best lawyer I've had faith in that's been promoted/televised in years. I think it will reach the public. Smart Prosecutors watch him wins hands down.

Let's see some competitors now! Jodi tends to want to play with Juan's intelligence. Well, look where that's gotten her at the moment. Convicted for murder 1, facing death or LWOP. Go girl...

He is such a great musician. I know him personally thanks to the hubs and his uncle.
Since I was brought up properly, all I will say is this, he is good at what he does musically. That is all.

SO JEALOUS! Please tell all! I love him. No, I LOVE HIM! But seriously, I love his music. He is another one of my guitar heroes and he gets played around her constantly. I think the Blue on Black solo is the first solo I learned after switching from primarily acoustic guitar to the electric guitar. I'm always watching videos of him on Youtube - and he seems like a really awesome person as well. Saw him last summer in Orange Beach, Alabama at The Wharf and will be seeing him again July 5 in Biloxi, Miss. I CAN NOT WAIT!!

He usually ends his set with some Hendrix. OMG!

We decided to shove those abandoned , but frosted, pieces in to cups, give them to my brother calling them "individual cup cakes". He was totally psyched and dug right in to one of them saying "DELICIOUS!". Win/win

I'm telling you, we worked and reworked this disaster. I think I'll leave the party tomorrow before they cut the cake though. :blushing: It might implode all over the kitchen.

With all the talk of cake tonight, I have to tell you guys that I just ate TWO cupcakes (before I got on here so I didn't know u guys were all talking about cake!!), and now I feel sick to my stomach.

TexMex, you are most certainly my sister/brother (?) from another mother. Love your taste in music

ZZ Top...I've seen them over 20 times. Billy would use a peso (Mexican coin) for a guitar pick

ZZ Top 1979 I Thank You - YouTube

Yes! And I don't know how he does it. I tried playing with a quarter once and it just slowed down my playing and got all caught up and dragged on my strings. I have to have those slick jazz picks. Dunlops. Oh...how I love me some ZZ and some Billy!

You and I have the same taste in music, and I've wanted to mention to you for so long that I love all the pictures of Tex Mex food you post! You are always making me hungry. The day before yesterday I think it was - after seeing one of your post I told my hubs that "We MUST go for Mexican food tonight!!!":seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08