SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just to bring things back to Travis, I have to post this. One of my fave tribute videos, mainly because of the song. Has a lot of personal meaning for me.

[video=youtube;VmeXmTaYxUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeXmTaYxUA[/video]

Hello fellow race watcher. :toast: I still enjoyed it, a good story.

Squirrels supposedly get smelly when they crawl up into the engine of a Pontiac Sunfire. :shakehead:

:bedtime:

I'm ROFLMAO right now. Is that seriously where you got your name from? Now after all this time, I get it. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Calling it a night before I start posting Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana and Candle box!
Night, Sleuthers!

Haha... I guess since I pulled out the Lou Reed I should do the same....
Nite all...:rockon:

IMHO CMja went beyond just stalking throughout all her relationships, she used Bobby J to get to MM, she used MM to get to DB, and she used DB to get to Travis. I think in part she did this not to just move on to bigger and better, but to keep contact with the one previous to who she was dating in the "now". To go further she used her connections thru Travis (the Mormon Church) to get to Ryan Burns, so she would be close to the news when Travis was found. She had that NEED to still have some kind of percieved contact with former lovers. :moo:

I agree! But how do you think she stayed connected to MM and DB in such a creepy way? What did/ does she offer them? I don't mean anything obvious from the past.

I know you are in Heaven Travis but I know you don't belong there, you should be here on Earth still living your life.

Eric Clapton/Tears in heaven - YouTube

Beautiful song, I can't help but cry every time I hear it. Especially when I think of the inspiration for it, how his little boy fell out that window. So horrible.

It is also a beautiful tribute to Travis.

Goodnight friends, sweet dreams, and don't let the bed bugs bite. :offtobed:

I agree! But how do you think she stayed connected to MM and DB in such a creepy way? What did/ does she offer them? I don't mean anything obvious from the past.

BBM: I don't think it was so much what she offered them, but more of what did she threaten them with. Being ja, we may never know the truth to a lot of these questions.

You do realize CMA is the master manipulator...This is the way she wormed around and drew men into her "web". Oh yes - We know this now...

Fairly obscure Canadian σΗΙΤ
<mod snip link and preview-no media>

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

Everybody talking to their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long stem rose
Everybody knows

Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes
And everybody knows

Everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

That's how it goes
Everybody knows

And everybody knows that it's now or never
Everybody knows that it's me or you
And everybody knows that you live forever
Ah when you've done a line or two
Everybody knows the deal is rotten
Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton
For your ribbons and bows
And everybody knows

And everybody knows that the Plague is coming
Everybody knows that it's moving fast
Everybody knows that the naked man and woman
Are just a shining artifact of the past
Everybody knows the scene is dead
But there's gonna be a meter on your bed
That will disclose
What everybody knows

And everybody knows that you're in trouble
Everybody knows what you've been through
From the bloody cross on top of Calvary
To the beach of Malibu
Everybody knows it's coming apart
Take one last look at this Sacred Heart
Before it blows
And everybody knows

That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Oh everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows

Everybody knows

Beautiful song, I can't help but cry every time I hear it. Especially when I think of the inspiration for it, how his little boy fell out that window. So horrible.

It is also a beautiful tribute to Travis.

That was a terrible tragedy. For Eric to come up with a song like that had to be so hard. I don't know how he could get through the song without bursting into tears when it first happened. I use to cry throughout the entire song for many years. Here is a link to the story.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/21/nyregion/eric-clapton-s-son-killed-in-a-49-story-fall.html

You do realize CMA is the master manipulator...This is the way she wormed around and drew men into her "web". Oh yes - We know this now...

Oh, YES! But something seems to keep some still entangled. That to me is one of the biggest unknowns about the convicted murderer.

Posting this short but very weird 'answer' to a straight question I saved while I could still type on my damaged keyboard. Do you think this is way off ?

Beginning of DB's testimony:

KN: Do you know this lady here, in the blue shirt? [KN points.]
DB: Yes.
KN: How do you know her?
DB: Um..., I know Jodi, um., because we were in love.

Who talks like that? ™ (And why would he say those words?)

Oh, YES! But something seems to keep some still entangled. That to me is one of the biggest unknowns about the convicted murderer.

Posting this short but very weird 'answer' to a straight question I saved while I could still type on my damaged keyboard. Do you think this is way off ?

Beginning of DB's testimony:

KN: Do you know this lady here, in the blue shirt? [KN points.]
DB: Yes.
KN: How do you know her?
DB: Um..., I know Jodi, um., because we were in love.

Who talks like that? ™ (And why would he say those words?)

I didn't see the first part of the case but men CAN BE psyched by a woman if they have weaknesses. CMA always knew how to play on those weaknesses IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89