Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We both know its going nowhere :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I had faith, well sort of, well more in you than me. However there's stuff I have to get done today so I'm sort of optimistic about it.

Has anyone else noticed that discrepancy between CMJA's claim that Travis pulled her into LDS and DB's testimony;

He testified that she was invovled in Prepaid Legal by April of 2006
She got breast implants in May 2006.
He noticed a "dramatic change in Jodi's behavior" in April/May 2006
He said that Mormon missionaries came around in last spring/early summer 2006.
He said it was during the summer of 2006 she requested he stop cursing because of her involvement in LDS.
He said it was summer of 2006 that she stopped carrying her load of bills.

Nurmi even tried to clarify and get DB to say October 2006. DB did modify his testimony somewhat and say the late summer 2008, correctly the year to 2006.

This was all before she met Travis. She was starting her conversion to LDS before she met Travis. She trashed her finances before she met Travis. She just moved the missionaries to October because it fit the whole "Travis controlled me" meme.

She had her cap set on a good Mormon PPL man and finally stumbled upon Travis.

I wish JM would highlight this timeline because it shows her for the predator she is.

Interesting post. I just re-llstened to his testimony last night. It always seemed very contrived in a weird way. I noticed the discrepancies and repetition of 2008 you mentioned.

KN: Do you know this lady here, in the blue shirt? [KN points.]
DB: Yes.
KN: How do you know her?
DB: Um..., I know Jodi, um., because we were in love.

Who talks like that? ™

Maybe Jodi should have been more into music than "art."

Maybe Nurmi will add "accomplished" musician to her mitigating factors on Monday. Anybody can sing (maybe not well, but the same thing goes for her "art").

I am not an expert on Arias' love life. However, my guess is that Arias was always a "Stalker Ex-Girlfriend." Arias was always psychotic, combative, manipulative - all of her previous boyfriends more than likely share a common story: "After Arias and I broke up / before we started dating / when we dating, Arias and I would "bump" into each other at the strangest places. I emailed my friend saying that I was taking my car to the dealership for an oil change - and Arias just happened to be there looking at cars .... I was in the waiting room at my dentist for my appointment - and Arias just happened to be there too, out of all the dentists Arias had the same one as I did."

Arias more than likely decided to end the relationship with her previous boyfriends. The break up was her idea - Arias was tired of them. I doubt anyone broke up with Arias - if they tried, Arias - more than likely - emotionally blackmailed them, had a tantrum. Eventually, for Arias boyfriends prior to Travis Alexander - Arias moved on, and, on her terms.

Arias' previous boyfriends that were relieved to have Arias out of their lives could have known, "Arias is psycho - therefore I will not engage her in any physical activity, I will not allow her talk me into being friends with benefits, I will change all of passwords, I will tell everyone I know that Arias is not welcomed."

Travis Alexander - it seemed - was trying to get away from Arias. However, it was on his terms - not hers. Arias was not ready to let Travis Alexander go. Travis Alexander "fell" into the friends with benefits trick - he did not change his passwords - he did not stop communicating with her. Travis Alexander kept communicating with her - and, giving her information about his schedule, whereabouts, the company that he was keeping. He did not put his friends / roommates on Arias Alert (meaning that if Arias was near - something was wrong - please help).

Travis Alexander was the perfect prey for Arias - Travis Alexander was too kind, too forgiving, and too trusting. I do not think that Travis Alexander could give Arias the "cold" shoulder because doing so made him feel guilty.

The pictures of Travis Alexander the last day that he was alive - he does not look happy, satisfied, or in love. He looks tired, weary, and scared - the picture of Travis Alexander laying on his bed with his head looking over his right shoulder - IMO - Travis Alexander looks beaten down.

Travis Alexander seemed to me as if he knew the truth - that Arias was dangerous and was a jeopardy to his safety & well being. I think that the truth about Arias made Travis Alexander feel badly - horrible that he felt this way about another human being, and, that another human being was filled with darkness.

I wish that Travis Alexander would have had someone in his life who would have taken the burden of Arias away from him - someone that would have said: "If anyone sees Arias near Travis - do not leave him alone. Travis give me your cell phone - you are getting a new one with a new number and will not communicate with Arias in any way. Arias is going to be told that you are going on a mission trip. Contact Arias' family and let them know that Arias is not welcomed at Travis Alexander's house - or around his friends."

I have witnessed the steps taken during bad breakups - I have been told, "Mark is not dating Jenny any longer - she had been here with us in the past on holiday - if you see her - know that she is not welcomed, and, is not to be with Mark." I've witnessed the "persistent" ex boyfriends that show up unannounced "returning" property that have been told: "She has gone off to visit her family in Sweden."

Barnes and Noble has a book section regarding "How to break up with a Psycho Girlfriend / Boyfriend; Signs that you are Dating a Psycho; If You Go to Bed Thinking Your Girlfriend is Going to Kill You in Your Sleep It's Time to Break Up (how to get out alive); Being Called / Texted 200 Times A Day Doesn't Mean She Loves You; You Cannot Talk or Look at Anyone: She Can Keep in Touch with Ex Boyfriends."

I think that Arias manipulated Travis Alexander so much - that he felt sorry for her. Which made Travis Alexander feel as though he owed her something - that if she showed up before daybreak, he had to let her in. On June 4, 2008, Travis Alexander could have persuaded Arias to go to a restaurant to eat breakfast. At the restaurant - he could have said that she is better than having sex before marriage - and that she deserves more - and he wants her to have "more." At the restaurant - he could have contacted as many friends as he could have saying that Arias was in Mesa and he was uncomfortable. Then he could checked into a hotel room - telling them that no one can know which room he is in (even say that he has a protective order against Arias).

Travis Alexander was too kind to do these counterariasm (techniques to protect himself against the real life threatening danger Arias). Travis Alexander could not give Arias a "moving" speech that was lie - "I want to take you out for breakfast - we need to celebrate - I want to enjoy you - at breakfast I want you to tell me the 50 places (to see before you die) that you want to see together in the next ten months." Knowing that he was saying these things just to get Arias to the restaurant so that he could leave her there - check into undisclosed hotel.

I think that Arias was always psychotic - she just never met anyone that was as kind as Travis Alexander. Arias' other boyfriends were happy to use counterariasm techniques to become free of her - or, her Arias left her other boyfriends because she was done with them.

All Travis Alexander wanted to do was to move on with his life without Arias as his girlfriend, partner, wife. This did not give Arias the right - an excuse - a reason to stab him almost 30 times, slice his throat from ear to ear, and shoot him in the head.

Arias is evil - and always has been. We see her parents on the police interrogation video basically saying, "we are not stunned - we always knew something was wrong with our daughter." The reaction of Mr. and Mrs. Arias shows that Arias has always been evil.

I am relieved for Travis Alexander's loved ones that there has been justice for Travis Alexander (with the jury's verdict of guilty). There are no words to describe the senseless loss of a young man with so much potential - so much more joy to give - so much more help to give - with so much more life to live just because Arias was mad that Travis Alexander did not want her.

Wow. I think this is the best post of the entire trial.

The context was his perception of the case and Travis Alexander Basically he buys the defense theory 100% it appears. No, no confrontation ever before. <mod snip>. He's married.

I am not in Az so I'm not aware of the local coverage.But if a member of the public feels a reporter is biased and the coverage of an event is skewed you can call the editor and ask for an editoiral meeting. You present you concerns that the coverage is unfair. Ovbiolsy with all that you are doing you might not want to bother. But just want you to know that's an option. Many editors will take that seriously. If the person is writing in column form it's tougher. I am really sad to hear that a reporter used that term to describe TA or anyone publicly.

Do you mean more than the link? Just copy url and paste here. How do you do the link w/out whole thing like you have, with no pic, just link?

I just copied the URL and pasted here. I tried to paste the embed link but all I got in preview was a bunch of text and characters. I can't figure it out.

I just copied the URL and pasted here. I tried to paste the embed link but all I got in preview was a bunch of text and characters. I can't figure it out.

You need to make sure the url says http://www.address and
- No https
- No additional code at the end of the address. Sometimes you'll see an & and additional code. This can vary. It shouldn't look anything more than this:

http://www. youtube.com/ watch?v= ZWGxoFjfSGg

Also some videos are set so they can't be embedded

Dinah Washington Teach Me Tonight - YouTube
All I needed to do was delete the s from https:// and it worked

I'm on an ipad, and if I post the link it comes up as just a link. If I want to post a link with a picture, I have to tell youtube that I want to share the link on email, it brings up a different link on the email - I copy that link and paste it here, and it gives the YouTube box. I hope that makes sense... Haven't finished my coffee yet this AM.

Morning all from my OWN bed :seeya: Kyle and I both slept great last night.

BBM from Thurston's post:

Travis Alexander was too kind, too forgiving, and too trusting. He reminds me of my younger brother (also in his 30's) and that scares me. His fiance' is very materialistic, but not a snob. I just hope everything goes down okay.

If not, I will be locked up right beside her in jail if she were to hurt my brother :stormingmad:

tumblr_mmyfvdEh6r1rdecnto1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member